Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Can anyone capture DV->PC via IEEE 1394?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smgallstars Posted - 09/24/2002 : 5:25:48 PM
I just got back into town after filming TWO of Tim Reynolds' shows! The first, on 9/20 in Ferndale, MI and the second, on 9/22 in Grand Rapids, MI.They turned out GREAT. Want to thank: Tim, Fluffy, Kyle, Erich and especially REW.
Anyways, here's what I need help with... I taped both shows with a Cannon mini-DV camera. Want to digitize them for transfer to SVCD (like all the Ethan Sinclair DMB videos)and eventually DVD. Which means I need them captured with MAXIMUM quality and full resolution @ 720x480.
If anyone can help, that has the needed hardware, I'll send you copies of the MASTER mini-DV cassettes. And, if needed, I can also provide Fully functional working versions of Adobe Premiere 6.0. Shoot me an e-mail: coldengrey1@attbi.com
I'll be posting soon about getting VHS copies and VCD/Mpeg. I'm going to post the mpeg versions on some of the alt.binaries news groups.

PEACE,
Jason Drewes

Check Out My Band: http://www.mp3.com/smgallstars
mail to: coldengrey1@attbi.com
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 09/28/2002 : 05:36:34 AM
Hey Jason, no problem about the photos. Please only let them use photos of TR with an electric guitar as we are promoting his electric tour and would rather not have more photos of TR with an acoustic in press about "ChaosView". You can send many any you are thinking about letting them use and I would be happy to let TR pick his fave for them to use with the story.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
smgallstars Posted - 09/27/2002 : 3:23:19 PM
What I'll, most likely, do is post them on my webspace that is provided with my broadband connection. I'll just use photoshop to create a photo galley with indexed thumbnail pages.
I hope attbi has fixed stuff, since I last checked out webspace, you couldn't create sub-folders in main directory!
I'll figure it out!

Jason Drewes

KevinLesko Posted - 09/27/2002 : 3:00:13 PM
Hey Jason, I'd love to see some of your pics. Once you get them scanned you can very easily upload them to msn.com and share them pubilcally for free.

smgallstars Posted - 09/27/2002 : 1:14:10 PM
Fluffy,

Yes, it was all very cool! The videos turned out AWESOME! I will get the photos back tonight. I will scan them and get them to whomever. I'll pick out my favorites cause I ended up taking 8 rolls; photographers are weird like that. When Tim was preforming I had my camera-drive on rapid fire. Hell, I could animate them.
I wanted to try to get permission from TR camp before... The really pretty chick and the dude that interviewed Tim after the show, in Grand Rapids, want some pictures to publish with the article in the news-paper. Is that cool with you guys? I'm sure it is, I hope.
SEE YA'LL at the BALL STATE SHOW in MUNCIE, IN!!!
Jason Drewes

Fluffy Posted - 09/27/2002 : 02:58:23 AM
Hey Jason, it was great to have you at the shows as well, especially my big b-day celebration. Hope the vids came out OK. I liked the CD you gave me and highly advise everyone to check it out even if the band no longer exists(so I am told). Hope your pics came out OK as well. Will you be posting them on the net? If you can transfer or send them somehow, I will see if Jon can post them on TimReynolds.com. I think you might have gotten some of the best b-day celebration pics. I was to busy celebrating to take alot of pics. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000