Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 the 9/23 experience

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 09/24/2002 : 4:42:18 PM
Hello guys! It's 4:01, and I've had an hour of sleep since seeing Tim on my birthday! I can't explain how I feel in words...it was the best TIMe of my life, and I don't thnk that night could EVER be topped!

My dad and I left our house as pumped up as a 15 year old boy and a 55 year old man can be. My dad is going through absolute hell at his work this week, 3000 checks by the state at his work..they've been preparing for months. We found Peabody's, which I've never been to before, wuite easily, and strode on in. Waiting by the door was Erich! I was pumped to see him! He ran and got Fluffy for me, and we walked in and sat down. Tim walked around in front of the crowd, so I waved at him ( No one else did...hmm) and he gave me a nod. My dad walked to our little table with a beer in hand and a cigarette in mouth...
" Was that TIM?"
" Yeah, he NODDED! At ME!" Hehehe...a sign of things to come!

About ten minutes later, Tim, Fluffy, and Rew walked to us, and introduced us to Tim. Now, I shook his hand. We had some laughs about the Pagan Underdogs, and said goodbye until the end of the show.

Peter Prince played a stunning set, and was called back for another song! "Oops, I did it again!" hehehe!

Soon, it was TIMe for Tim. I took a spot in the standing area just as he started. Immediately, I was blown away! The video was working so well with the music, you have to belive that aliens are controlling it! The keyboard sounded great as I figured it would with TIM playing it! He started with the SG, and played a rocking tune that got everyone hopping around and grooving. I new as soon as he started that he is, without a doubt, the best guitarist of all TIMe. He went on to play Kundalini on the Martin, which was a pleasant surprise for me, as I love that song dearly. As he regained his electric (the 7 string, I believe was next) and started playing, he started singing Put the gas Mask On. I looked behind me at my dad, he was rocking out and totally digging it! It was awesome!
" Is there anyone from Team Jesus here?" Tim asked the crowd. Then, POW! He played another one (Indoctrinate?) the crowd was really into it, and there was only one yell for Stream ( One too many, if you ask me...) during the entire concert! The encore was the best! Tim got the acoustic and played a little diddy for us ( I cna't remember which one, I was to amazed!
The electric encore was long are hard, and completely astounding! I couldn't beleive my ears!

I'll post the rest of my awesome experience later tonight...I'm tired and worn oot, but still pumped up! The best is yet to come!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 09/27/2002 : 03:02:07 AM
Hey Jay, anxiously awaiting your further contributions about the evening of your b-day. Glad you made it and glad you had such a great TIMe. Thank your dad again for me for bringing you, it was great meeting him and I am glad he enjoyed the show as much as he did. Sometimes I wonder if some of TR's heavier stuff might be over the heads of the older crowd and I am finding that I am quite wrong in that assumption. It seems to be a very cross-generational appeal TR has. That is fantastic. The more the merrier!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 09/24/2002 : 11:03:43 PM
thanks Silky and Liz! I just woke up from my nap...its 11:00. I'll post the rest of my birthday tomorrow...Fluffy said to tell you guys that he'll be back on ( Or at least try to be) in hte next few days or so. He went to his friends funeral, which is good.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/24/2002 : 6:08:38 PM
That's great Jay... I'm really glad you had such a wonderful time.

LizT Posted - 09/24/2002 : 5:56:47 PM
Very cool Jay! Sounds like you had a great treat for your birthday.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000