Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Just saw Tim Reynolds

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dillinger Posted - 09/17/2002 : 09:29:16 AM
I just saw Tim perform at 123 Pleasant St. in Morgantown, and all I can say is, wow. I was completely blown away. I had seen the videos from the ftp site and decided that I preferred his acoustic stuff, but the electric show has evolved so much since then. It was the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time.....maybe ever(musically, that is).

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/22/2002 : 7:10:12 PM
quote:

And I'm here on the west coast, so far away from the action....

And I'm in Iowa...where the action always seems to pass by.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Arthen Posted - 09/19/2002 : 04:37:39 AM
And I'm here on the west coast, so far away from the action....

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/17/2002 : 10:49:20 PM
quote:

I just saw Tim perform at 123 Pleasant St. in Morgantown, and all I can say is, wow. I was completely blown away. I had seen the videos from the ftp site and decided that I preferred his acoustic stuff, but the electric show has evolved so much since then. It was the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time.....maybe ever(musically, that is).

Now that's what I like to hear from someone that's just seen a show.

Glad you enjoyed!!!

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/17/2002 : 10:45:32 PM
Philly Connection is the best ever... even better than that famous place that's actually in Philadelphia.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/17/2002 : 8:35:15 PM
Yeah.....it's my fault. But right after reading this, I bought a steak sandwich......I just wish I had steak sause instead of ketchup.....

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
PJK Posted - 09/17/2002 : 7:11:55 PM
HA HA....but you had to go and ask!!!

pcbTIM Posted - 09/17/2002 : 4:37:36 PM
Damn........I shouldn't have asked. Now I want one. Do you think we can do a B&P? [singsong]I'll give you TR stuff.[/singsong]

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
LizT Posted - 09/17/2002 : 4:31:56 PM
They are good enough that the sound board dude named Ace at the House of Blues in Cali said if I brought him one I had free access to the bar/drinks and the sound board too of course! I told him I didn't think it would keep with the long flight! LOL!

PJK Posted - 09/17/2002 : 4:26:34 PM
They are the best in the world! Must have fried onions on them though...lots of onions!!! Thanks so much for the mental image, now I want a cheesesteak and I have to make something else for dinner.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/17/2002 : 3:30:53 PM
So......how are the Philly cheesesteak sandwiches over there?

PJK Posted - 09/17/2002 : 2:41:56 PM
Liz, I can't wait for the Philly show too. I am bringing my Philly friends!!!!!

So happy to hear the Morgantown show was mind blowing. That is why I want my son to catch his show tonight at the Crowbar!!

LizT Posted - 09/17/2002 : 2:18:01 PM
Glad to hear you enjoyed the show. I can't wait for the Philly show. Tim has a habit of blowing peoples minds! LOL!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000