Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Studio vs Live

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sachyaam Posted - 09/17/2002 : 04:53:29 AM
I downloaded a lot of mp3s from the FTP but i was wondering if the studio albums are a good buy. Do most of you guys have live recordings and the studio albums or do you just listen to the live stuff. I know the sound quality may be better on the studio albums but does Tim go nuts on solos on the studio stuff? Anyways, Im just looking for recommendations on whether to buy Tim's new cd or just listen to the live stuff.

Thanks

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 09/19/2002 : 04:33:07 AM
I have to say that if you want the cleanest sound for the acoustic stuff, buy the albums! I agree to love listening to the live stuff, but I find myself putting in Nomadic Wavelength and Stream more often.
Stream is still the best CD in my opinion!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
LizT Posted - 09/18/2002 : 5:16:12 PM
If you have the money, go for it!!

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/17/2002 : 10:54:55 PM
Studio albums are definitely worth the money. The Stream album is great, as is Gossip of the Neurons. Actually Gossip is more or less a live album, that is mostly improvisation.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Jamie M Posted - 09/17/2002 : 6:54:02 PM
Definitely go for both. The studio stuff is great to hear, not lacking at all on the solos. The live stuff rocks too, I recommend the 2000 shows(if you prefer the acoustic stuff).

Erich with an h Posted - 09/17/2002 : 11:05:29 AM
dont limit yourself, do both. I listen to 10/26/00 all the time, but i also listen to See Into Your Soul all the time too. Same deal.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000