Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 TR's fave JP solo..............

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 09/12/2002 : 05:37:09 AM
......and the answer is.......Moby Dick

He was just going on and on about that solo tonite. He acually said it was his favorite Jimmy Page solo ever. He says it is double tracked and trying to recreate it with one guitar just doesn't capture the genius of that solo. Just thought I would share.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Brock Posted - 09/13/2002 : 09:09:46 AM
Good stuff. I'm w/ Tim. :-) We're gonna try to make it to both the VA & MD shows. Can't wait to see all of you! Being home's cool...I'm renting a house someplace starting in December (with the assistance of Tina's expertise). I'm going to be near Charlottesville, VA that first weekend in Oct. to see Robert Randolph & the Family Band. (I don't know if you, TR, et al have seen them live...but I highly HIGHLY, _HIGHLY_ recommend you do.) Give us a call when you're in the area...you should come by & have some bread!! ;-) Hope you're having a blast on the road. Talk to you soon.

-B

Fluffy Posted - 09/13/2002 : 02:05:40 AM
Steve Howe as a personal preference. Hendrix for creativity and stretching the boundries of the instrument, but SH and Yes are a personal fave of TR's since he was in high school.

Yes, Brock, I got your email. I am hoping to see you and Brady at a few shows. How is being back at home? I will be back in DC probably the first week of Oct.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Brock Posted - 09/12/2002 : 1:58:48 PM
I'm curious...

What's TR's favorite Steve Howe and/or Hendrix?

ps Fluffy, did you get my email?

Erich with an h Posted - 09/12/2002 : 12:19:13 PM
sweet! next time i catch you guys i should definatly ask him about some other guitarests...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000