Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 CHAOSVIEW FALL 02 TOUR DATES

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 08/22/2002 : 4:16:38 PM
Press Release from Tom Baggott @ Skyline Music:

Tim Reynolds, master guitarist, composer and collaborator with Dave
Matthews, announces his newest solo project. "Chaos View" is the
latest of Tim Reynolds' tireless efforts to push the musical
envelope. This solo electric tour features Tim's mind bending guitar
technique (on both electric and acoustic guitars), drum programming,
sequencing and sampling, creating--in essence-- a "one man band".
Through the use of keyboards and midi-technology, Tim Reynolds plays
and sings his songs with a "virtual band", and through his mastery of
his equipment is even able to improvise and jam on the fly! Somewhat
of a middle ground between his dark, brooding,hard-rocking electric
band and the ethereal, neo-jazz-classical-industrial solo acoustic
show, Tim calls Chaos View his "most accessible" show to date.

Never compromising on his creativity and artistic integrity, Tim
Reynolds continues to break new ground with his instrument, never
failing to astound-- if not boggle-- his audiences. However, Tim
Reynolds is not just about the music. "Chaos View" is also a
perspective on Tim Reynolds' outspoken position on politics and some
of the social justice issues confronting society today. "Chaos View"
will be complemented by a visual onslaught of computer generated
imagery, animation and actual video footage projected onto a screen
behind him. From 'outer space' imagery to that dealing with issues
of militarism, mind control and propoganda, this multi-media
presentation is as intense and powerful and Tim Reynolds' music
itself. According to Tim Reynolds, "Music is not just for
entertainment-- it is created to help us focus on what is great, good
and inspirational. Music should make us think, and sometimes even
challenge our thinking."

All dates will be supported by singer/songwriter/guitarist Peter
Prince, the founder of Moon Boot Lover, whose unique brand of "rocket
soul" will surely warm-up the audience for a memorable evening of
musical, visual and intellectual stimulation...

Projected Tour Schedule for the Fall for TR ChaosView:

September: 4-28 Northeast (New England,PQ,ONT,NY,NJ, PA,DE,MD)

October 30- November 23: Southeast/ Mid-Atlantic
(LA,MS,AL,FL,GA,SC,NC,VA,WV,KY,TN)

In addition to the breaking news of Tim Reynolds' new tour plans,
Skyline
Music also has the following artist avails:
***NorE= New York, New Jersey, New England, Quebec, Ontario,
Michigan, Ohio
***MidE= Delaware, Maryland, DC, Virginia, W. Virginia

Sophie B. Hawkins: MidE- 7/28-8/4; NorE- 7/27; 8/29-9/8
Paul Barrere & Fred Tackett: NorE/MidE- 8/1-8/5
Johnny Winter: NorE- 8/1-9/3; MidE- 9/4-9/22
Victor Wooten: Ohio & Mich.- 8/27-31
Gaelic Storm: Penn.- 9/5 & 9/13; West Va./VA- 9/9-11
Papa Grows Funk: Ohio & Mich.- 9/10-18
The Samples: NorE & MidE- 10/10-10/31
The Radiators: NorE- 11/14-11/21

Artist roster, bios, itineraries and more at
http://www.skylineonline.com

small agency... BIG DIFFERENCE!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
54   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 09/27/2002 : 03:27:27 AM
Hey Erich, I always loved those "Biggest FAN!!" pictures. I will see if I can find the originals and send you a bigger copy of them for your T-shirt idea.

Hey Camille, it was great hanging with you as well, just wish it had been longer. Hope we can do it again soon. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
camillethereal Posted - 09/19/2002 : 5:52:53 PM
Hey Fluff and Tim, nice meeting you at Crowbar, I really enjoyed the show and your company. Hope to see you in State College again soon.
Camille Lamb

PJK Posted - 09/19/2002 : 5:04:07 PM
Hey Erich....I guess you are on your way or will be tomorrow. If you get to read this, just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your "Tim" tour!!!Hope you get to all the shows, be sure to take lots of pictures and if you can't get to a computer to keep us up to date on the message boards, at least keep a journal and fill us all in when you return. I know there are a lot of us that wish we could go too.

Think about all your friends on the board. Have fun!

LizT Posted - 09/18/2002 : 08:30:33 AM
quote:
Does this give you "Tim's #1 Fan" status???

hummm, TR has many # 1 fans here! We love ya Tim!!

LizT Posted - 09/18/2002 : 08:28:31 AM
quote:
Hopefuly then if i save up another chunk of cash i'll attach to Liz and go to the shows shes going to in November

Looking forward to seeing ya Erich!!! Jason you should try to get your #ss up here!

PJK Posted - 09/17/2002 : 8:51:02 PM
That picture's the greatest...I love it!!! Thanks for the laugh.

Erich with an h Posted - 09/17/2002 : 8:30:52 PM
Oh i'll have my camera, and hopefuly i'll learn it well enough by then to take non blurry freakin pictures! And of course, Im Tims biggest fan:

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
PJK Posted - 09/17/2002 : 7:06:01 PM
Give some people a "badge" and look what happens...ha ha!!! I am so happy for you. Hope it all works out. You surely deserve it! See you in Philly! Oh, you will be taking the camera with you, right???Share the experience with all of us who are already too po' to go to all those shows.

Does this give you "Tim's #1 Fan" status???

Erich with an h Posted - 09/17/2002 : 6:45:16 PM
good news! if things work out the way Im hoping, i'll be going to the 3 Michigan shows, Buffalo, Philly, and then NYC. Hopefuly then if i save up another chunk of cash i'll attach to Liz and go to the shows shes going to in November . and then im officialy dirt po'. so po' i couldnt afford the "or".

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
PJK Posted - 09/17/2002 : 6:16:04 PM
Erich!!!! Get your camera ready!!!! Hee Hee.. You are coming to the Philly show right?

LizT Posted - 09/17/2002 : 4:37:49 PM
quote:
Glad you had such a great TIMe. Remind me at the next show you're at, I have a surprise for you. I forgot to give it to you the other nite as I was so busy running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Remind me or I will probably forget again next TIMe I see you. Glad you liked the show, seeing us, AND the spankings. Luckily B-days only come once a year. Unless your me. HEHE

A surprise for me?? I like surprises!! I don't get them very often.
I think there will be some spankings in order for you too Fluffy!!

KaiK78 Posted - 09/17/2002 : 2:40:06 PM
Why will Tim not come down south this year. If he came to New Orleans that would be cool.

Jay Posted - 09/15/2002 : 7:01:23 PM
No spanks for my birthday, please...

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Fluffy Posted - 09/12/2002 : 03:12:18 AM
Glad you had such a great TIMe. Remind me at the next show you're at, I have a surprise for you. I forgot to give it to you the other nite as I was so busy running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Remind me or I will probably forget again next TIMe I see you. Glad you liked the show, seeing us, AND the spankings. Luckily B-days only come once a year. Unless your me. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 09/11/2002 : 07:50:34 AM
Fluffy is not kidding either! My butt was tingling for hours, LOL! You guys are the greatest. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! And I don't mean that about the spanking! LOL!

Fluffy Posted - 09/11/2002 : 03:28:53 AM
Thanx Sean, I got your email. Sorry you couldn't make it, you missed a great show. The show tonite in Trenton was also AWESOME!! Erich with an H was there and Liz K made with some friends in tow. Erich even got the picture of me doling out the spankings to Liz for her b-day with a little help from her friend Hoover. Rew actually gave 1/2 of them and I gave the other half and a kiss to grow on. It was a great show and great TIMe.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
SeanDMB_Tim Posted - 09/10/2002 : 9:48:09 PM
Hey fluffy. I hope you checked your email. I just want you to know how extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely thankful I am to you, though I could not do what I wish I could...I just want you to know, so please check your email. We should all be very thankful to be Tim Reynolds fans a.) because of the music and b.) because of our friend Fluffy.

thanks agian
LOL i hope i didnt go overBOARD with the thankyous, and i'll probably delete this soon.

tippasaurus Posted - 09/05/2002 : 3:53:31 PM
quote:

November 12, Muncie Indiana, that's about 30 Minutes from my House, Me and my sister will be there....
(dances franticly around the room)

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com

yeah, i'm gonna try to find my way out there to see Tim...now i just have to figure out how to navigate myself to BSU from IU!

"we are here to learn how to choose and choose how to learn"
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:25:02 PM
That's what I wondered! Actually, it's saying that TIM's going to be stimulating other senses (hearing, sight), so it must be TIM also that will be stimulating your sense of smell. Hummmm...wonder what that means?

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:19:50 PM
quote:

We have a hunch that your sense of smell won't be ignored either.

Is he implying that TR fans smell bad?

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
tericee Posted - 09/05/2002 : 02:18:37 AM
Good review for TIM!

teri :)

--

GO! WEDNESDAY
An ax to grind

By Christopher Muther
Globe Staff, 9/4/2002

He's the ace guitar player who gets by with a little help from his friend Dave Matthews. Tonight at 8, Tim Reynolds(above) performs songs off his latest collection, "The Chaos View." Hear his hard-grooving tunes and see the trippy projection show that Reynolds concocted to keep your senses of both hearing and sight occupied. We have a hunch that your sense of smell won't be ignored either. The music starts at 8 with Moon Boot Lover's Peter Prince.
Fluffy Posted - 08/31/2002 : 8:55:03 PM
To quote my friend pcbdmb, "Welcome aBOARD Shane!!" Glad to have you here. As for you Seandmb_TIM, I will email you as soon as I have some news for you. I have not forgotten and am looking into the matter for you.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 08/29/2002 : 7:34:38 PM
hahahaha! I told him to use punctuation.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Silky The Pimp Posted - 08/28/2002 : 11:43:55 PM
Hi. I'm punctuation. We haven't met.

shane Posted - 08/28/2002 : 11:35:26 PM
thanx pcd,and jay u no u kick more ass on the guitar that uh something that kicks a lot of ass, yeah well anyway man u r the best guitarist ive ever heard that is not famouse yet but u r better than alot of famous people too man

shane wiley
Jay Posted - 08/28/2002 : 11:28:39 PM
Shane's a good guy! I do disagree with him on the guitar thing, though, as I am horrible!

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 08/28/2002 : 10:15:03 PM
Well shane......Welcome aBOARD!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
shane Posted - 08/28/2002 : 9:46:41 PM
hey people im new to tim reynolds thanx to my good friend JAY! jay intoduced me too a wider variaty of music (folk jazz ect.) that i didnt listen too before i would listen only to rock and metal but jay hes a good man "thanx buddy" and he fucking kix ass on his guitar though he will never admit it but he des rockwell anyway tim is pretty cooland i want to hear more of his music well im gotta go some girl wants to use my phone later people send me some music please ino u will jay!

shane wiley
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/28/2002 : 6:41:57 PM
Fluffy, I just thought of a kick ass place...the Desoto Civic Center and/or the Germantown Performing Arts Center (GPAC). Both of those would be great for me... I know I know, email ToM...

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
SeanDMB_Tim Posted - 08/28/2002 : 6:24:44 PM
fluffy suggested:
quote:

Hey Sean email me and delete your last post.

I deleted my post and emailed you a few days ago, just wondering whats up. Hope to hear from you soon

Fluffy Posted - 08/27/2002 : 06:39:57 AM
Hey powdrdogdmb, I answered this in the other forum. Here it is again:

I will call TR in the next couple of days and get a confirmation. He was supposed to call me when he knew for sure but I haven't heard from him about it. Although, Kyle was in Santa Fe learning the equipment he will be using and I talked to him while he was there and he is scheduled to return for the show, so I would assume it is a GO. I will try to find out for sure though. Keep watching.

Jay, sorry I couldn't help with a ride and all, but maybe I can help you convince your dad to bring you to the show. Tell him I will be more than happy to put you and him on the guest list for the show if he is willing to drive you there. Thank him for me for getting you to the show. I appreciate your support and in this case his support of your support. Hope to see you at the show.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
NeverKillADream Posted - 08/27/2002 : 12:05:38 AM
November 12, Muncie Indiana, that's about 30 Minutes from my House, Me and my sister will be there....
(dances franticly around the room)

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Jay Posted - 08/26/2002 : 4:07:00 PM
My dad took me to my first Tim concert. In fact, he takes me to all of the concerts i want to see, because he likes my music. Being 45 minutes east of Cleveland, it's tough sometimes, but seeing 300 pound man smoking four packs i about two hours and dancing like a wild man is a sight to see...he's 56, too! He would be glad to take me if it was earlier, as it is a work night for him, and he has to get up at four to go to work...so it's hard for him. he still might take me, although he isn't in to Tim's electric stuff as much as his acoustic, which he loves dearly. But i still might get there! Thanks for being so damn cool about it, Fluffy!

Jay
powdrdogdmb Posted - 08/26/2002 : 1:01:29 PM
Hey Fluffy, the website for The Paramount in Santa Fe doesn't run, but I think it's theparamountnightclubsantafe.com or something like that. Anyhow, I can't seem to confirm the show, is there any way you could?
Peace Be With
-WBB
Fluffy Posted - 08/26/2002 : 08:04:20 AM
Or you can try finding some older friends who your parents would trust. I am not sure this show would be as enjoyable for the parents as the acoustic show might be. I really do hope you figure out a way to make it. I really would be happy to do it if I thought I could actually work it out but if we brought you, we would have to get you home and that is another 45 mins the wrong direction with is 1 1/2 hours later than normal. Wish we could but I just don't think it would work. Good luck and Keep the Faith!! Hopeful something will come your way and you will make it to the show.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Arthen Posted - 08/25/2002 : 7:38:34 PM
Just ask nicely and maybe have your parents take you, I know it's not the coolest thing in the world, but I got to see Tim a while back all they way up in Oregon!
I live in Mid California. My folks were cool about it. They liked the music too, although they sat in the back, and I stood front center three feet away!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Fluffy Posted - 08/25/2002 : 7:24:07 PM
Hey Jay, I wish there was some way I could arrange that, but unfortunately I don't think it is very realistic. I do hope you work something out and make it to the show. It would be a shame if we played so close and you missed it. Good Luck and hope to see you there.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 8:34:27 PM
That makes a world of difference!
Speaking of age.......

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Jay Posted - 08/24/2002 : 8:15:25 PM
WAIT! It's my birthday, I'll be 15!

Jay
Jay Posted - 08/24/2002 : 8:12:47 PM
A cool birthdya present, too! But, I don't wan tot make Fluffy feel as tohugh he has to drie 45 minutes form clevelnad ot pick up a 14 year old.

Jay
Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 7:59:37 PM
that would be one hell of a way to see Tim Reynolds. Picked up by FLUFFY! Shit, that would be a sweet nite.

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
pcbTIM Posted - 08/24/2002 : 3:59:04 PM
Maybe you can talk Fluffy into picking you up....

Jay Posted - 08/24/2002 : 3:31:25 PM
Man, TR has a show in Cleveland, ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY! But, it's at 10, which means i can't get there, as i can't get a ride that late and it's on a school night. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!

Jay
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/24/2002 : 2:12:38 PM
Adam...I'm sure that the cd and dvd will be available other places than the shows... If they aren't, then I'm sure Fluffy can hook you up, via the good ol' USPS... And if that option doesn't work out, then I (assuming I get to go to a show) can get extras and hook you up. Just a thought. We'll get you your TIM.

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 08/24/2002 : 11:48:42 AM
Is the CD/DVD release going to be available only at shows? Or will it be available through the website? I probably wont make it to any shows this tour because it doesn't look like you're coming too close to where I am, but I'm very interested in the CD/DVD. I'd much appreciate any help you could give me.

Thanks,
Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/23/2002 : 7:54:13 PM
quote:

enthuTIMsiast commented:
quote:
Well, this list is obviously incomplete, because I don't see any Mississippi dates...

Tom wrote:
quote:

That sounds more like YOUR BAD SIDE talking. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

No, Fluffy, I certianly saw that MS was listed...but as far as I can tell, those are just all the states in that region, not necessarily states where shows are going to be. The mention of MS didn't pass me up, you can count on that.

So I will still hope for a MS show.

Fluffy Posted - 08/23/2002 : 6:48:28 PM
ONE MORE LAST MINUTE TO ADD TO THE FIRST LEG:

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/21/2002
ARTIST: Tim Reynolds Solo Electric
VENUE: Loading Dock PHONE: 231-941-4422
205 Lake Street
Traverse City, MI 49684
CAPACITY: 350 TICKET PRICE: $15
DOORS: 9pm AGES: 21+
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 12am

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 08/23/2002 : 5:26:08 PM
Nope, it is not a misprint. It is a scheduled, confirmed date. It has yet to be decided if a tour will surround that date or if it will stand alone. IT is close enuf to TR that he could do that show on his own if it wasn't part of a tour. Hopefully, there will be alot of other dates scheduled around it, as TR is talking about doing at least 1 or 2 more tours with this latest CHAOSVIEW setup.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 08/23/2002 : 4:54:42 PM
Why is the Beaver Creek, CO show so far off? I'm guessing that it's a typo....

Fluffy Posted - 08/23/2002 : 4:42:16 PM
For more info on specific venues(directions, contact info, etc etc) try checking:

POLLSTAR

There are links next to some of the shows for specific CLUB info. Hope this helps.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 08/23/2002 : 4:36:49 PM
enthuTIMsiast commented:
quote:
Well, this list is obviously incomplete, because I don't see any Mississippi dates...

Tom wrote:
quote:

That sounds more like YOUR BAD SIDE talking. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 08/23/2002 : 3:41:53 PM
Come on California!! Come on DVD!!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/22/2002 : 7:04:20 PM

Fluffy Posted - 08/22/2002 : 4:18:02 PM
Hello Everyone, It seems like it has been forever. Well we are ready
to hit the road again with TR and the ChaosView Tour extrapolated.
This will be the second tour we have done with TR in this
incarnation. You can see show reviews and info at the Message Board
at TimReynolds.com for out last ChaosView Tour. This tour will be
taking all over the East. It has been a while since we hit this part
of the country and we are really excited about the opportunity and
the chance to bring TR's new show to a new group of unsuspecting
fans. So lets jump right in, shall we:

TOUR DATES(this list is in no way complete at this time. Watch for
additions and any changes that might come up. As always, please
confirm ALL info with specific venues as info changes sometimes at
the last minute and I would hate for anyone to arrive late and miss
any of the show. Speaking of missing a show, DON'T miss TR's warm-up
show at The Paramount in Santa Fe. Info about that show follows this
list.)

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/4/2002
VENUE: Harper's Ferry PHONE: 617-254-9743
158 Brighton Ave.
Allston, MA 02134
CAPACITY: 450 TICKET PRICE: $15 adv./ $18 day of show
DOORS: 8pm AGES: 18+
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 10pm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/5/2002
VENUE: Higher Ground PHONE: 802-654-7079
1 Main Street
Winooski, VT 05404
CAPACITY: 600 TICKET PRICE: $12 advance/ $14 day of show
DOORS: 8pm AGES: All

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/6/2002*
VENUE: Asylum/ME PHONE: (207) 772-8274
121 Center Street
Portland, ME 04101
CAPACITY: 750 TICKET PRICE: $10 adv./ $12 day of show
DOORS: 8pm AGES: 21+
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 11pm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/7/2002*
VENUE: Northern Lights PHONE: 518-371-0012
1208 Route 146 West
Clifton Park, NY 12065
CAPACITY: 1000 TICKET PRICE: $12 advance/ $14 day of show
DOORS: 7:30pm AGES: 16+

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/10/2002
VENUE: Conduit PHONE: 609-656-1199
439 South Broad
Trenton, NJ 08611
CAPACITY: 400 TICKET PRICE: $12 adv./ $15 day of show

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/11/2002
VENUE: Murray's Inn PHONE: 570-829-1131
290 South Pennsylvania Boulevard
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
CAPACITY: 500 TICKET PRICE: $15
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 10:30pm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/13/2002 SORRY PRIVATE/CLOSED SHOW
VENUE: St. Lawrence University PHONE:
Gulick Theatre St. Lawrence University
Canton, NY 13617
CAPACITY: 520 TICKET PRICE: free to SLU students; closed
to public
DOORS: 7pm AGES: All
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 9pm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/14/2002 SORRY PRIVATE/CLOSED SHOW
VENUE: Niagara University PHONE: 716-286-8504
Perboyre Quad Niagara University Niagara, NY
CAPACITY: 1000 TICKET PRICE: free (closed to students only)
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 8:30pm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/16/2002
VENUE: 123 Pleasant Street PHONE: 304-292-0800
123 Pleasant Street
Morgantown, WV 26505
CAPACITY: 550 TICKET PRICE: $10 adv./ $12 day of show
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 11:30pm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/17/2002
VENUE: Crowbar PHONE: 814-237-0426
936 E. College Ave
State College, PA 16801
CAPACITY: 650 TICKET PRICE: $12 adv./ $14 day of show

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/18/2002
VENUE: Rosebud PHONE: 412-261-2221
1650 Smallman Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
CAPACITY: 450 TICKET PRICE: $15 adv./ $17 day of show
DOORS: 6pm AGES: 18+

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/20/2002
VENUE: Magic Bag Theatre PHONE: 248-544-1991
22920 Woodward Ave.
Ferndale, MI 48220
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 10:30pm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/21/2002
VENUE: Loading Dock PHONE: 231-941-4422
205 Lake Street
Traverse City, MI 49684
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 12am

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/22/2002
VENUE: Intersection PHONE: 616-451-8232
1520 Wealthy Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
CAPACITY: 400 TICKET PRICE: $12 adv./ $15 day of show
DOORS: 7pm AGES: 17+
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 9:30pm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/23/2002
VENUE: Peabody's Down Under PHONE: 216-776-9999
2083 E.21st St
Cleveland, OH 44115
CAPACITY: 600 TICKET PRICE: $10 adv./ $12 day of show

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/24/2002
VENUE: Tralf PHONE: 716-851-8725
622 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
CAPACITY: 550 TICKET PRICE: $12 adv./ $15 day of show
DOORS: 7pm AGES: 18+
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min. ) set PERF. TIME: 9pm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/28/2002
VENUE: Fire At Philly Bar & Grill PHONE: 267-671-9298
412 West Girard Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19123
CAPACITY: 160 TICKET PRICE: $15 adv./ $18 day of show
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 11:30pm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 9/29/2002
VENUE: Knitting Factory PHONE: 212-219-3006
74 Leonard Street
New York, NY 10013
CAPACITY: 400 TICKET PRICE: $15

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 11/6/2002
VENUE: Birchmere PHONE: 703-549-7500
3701 Mt. Vernon Ave
Alexandria, VA 22305
CAPACITY: 500 TICKET PRICE: $17.50
DOORS: 6pm AGES: All

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 11/7/2002
VENUE: Ram's Head PHONE: 410-268-4545
33 West Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
CAPACITY: 217 TICKET PRICE: $19.50 (plus 10% amusement
tax)
DOORS: AGES: 21+
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 9:30pm

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 11/12/2002
VENUE: Ball State University PHONE: 317-285-1542
Emens Auditorium Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306
CAPACITY: 3500 TICKET PRICE: $10 B.S.U. students; $15
public

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 3/3/03
ARTIST: Tim Reynolds
VENUE: Vilar Center for the Arts PHONE: 970-845-5858
Vilar Center Arts Foundation 63 Avondale Way, T-4
Avon, CO 81620
CAPACITY: 530 TICKET PRICE: $35
DOORS: 7:00pm AGES: all ages show
PERF LENGTH: 1 @ 90mins PERF. TIME: 7:30pm

ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE CONFIRM ALL INFO WITH THE VENUE, INFORMATION
SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

As a precurser to the tour TR will be doing a warm-up show in Santa
Fe at The Paramount. This show will be in the main room to my
understantding, and doors open at 8pm, showtime 8:30. This show is
almost sure to happen, but please check with the Paramount before
making a trip to confirm the show and doortimes and set time. Info
for the Paramount is as follows:

AUG 29th, 2002 Santa Fe NM
The Paramount
331 Sandoval St -
Santa Fe, NM 87501
(505) 982-8999

www.paramountsantafe.com

On the ChaosView tour TR will be supporting his latest effort and
newest release CD. It is a new LIVE CD recording on the last tour at
The Fox Theater in Boulder CO. The CD was recorded by Airshow Studios
who have long been a fave of TR's as they have mastered all his
latest efforts. TR is quite excited with the outcome of the recording
and the subsequent release. We hope to have copies for sale at the
first show of the upcoming tour. The track listing is as follows:

1)ChaosView
2)RadarContact
3)Glimpses
4)BackDoor
5)FatBottom
6)Forthcoming
7)Snake
8)HornetsNest
9)TheyAreComingSoon
10)PutTheGasMaskOn
11)Inside
12)TIMeToGo
13)SkeletonWalls
14 on the CD and track 15 on the DVD)Lift

What did Fluffy say? DVD? That's right TR has a DVD coming out. It
will be of the same show in Boulder CO at the Fox and was recorded
visually by Kyle, TR's archivist. The DVD will feature 1 extra track
not on the CD. It will be between Skeleton Walls and Lift and is an
acoustic track you may have heard of called You Are My Sanity. We
hope to have the DVD ready by the tour as well but it may not happen
that quickly but watch for it. I will post info here when it is
available and how to aquire this limited run release. You can also
check TimReynolds.com for more info and updates as well, as always.

Well I think that is everything for now. You can expect updates from
me thru this email list as I have them. We(TR, (c)Rew, and myself)
are looking forward to seeing alot of old faces we haven't seen in a
while and hopefully alot of new ones. See you at the shows.

Peace and Keep the Faith
Fluffy Centner
TimReynolds.com

PS:As always, THANX for everyones continued support!! We really do
appreciate it. I believe TR has some of the greatest fans out there.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000