Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 How tall is Tim?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Poole Posted - 06/28/2002 : 4:23:54 PM
How tall is Tim?

n/a
27   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mgodinez Posted - 07/05/2002 : 4:03:25 PM
Fluffy,

Thanks for the reply. Mr. Reynolds' talent becomes proportionally more amazin', as I read more posts on this board. His singin' technique, seems very unique. Never heard of anyone quite doin' that before. At the Seattle, WA show a few months back, he even hit that high note on the 3rd tune of the set..."Bustin' outta my back door, bustin' outta my skin".

quote:

Did they mention the mystery and possible conspiracy surrounding his death? Read about it at the link I provided. ENJOY. Pretty amazing stuff.

Well, the VHI special dipicted Bob's death as a result of Cancer. He was diagnosed w/ cancer (of the throat, me thinks) several years before his death. Due to his religion of Rastifarianism, he was prohibited from cutting into his body in anyway (that's how it appeared to me). But as his health started to slowly deteriorate, he had no choice but to have surgery. After his surgery, the doctors told him he was cancer free. And it was not until the early eighties that his cancer came back.

Story goes, Bob was playin' soccer in Central Park, NY. And then he passed out and went into an epileptic fit. He went to the hospital and they diagnosed him w/ cancer of the brain, throat, lungs. He had 2 ping pong ball sized tumors on each side of his brain. His case was uncurable, and the doctors gave him less than 1-2 months to live. However, Bob lived for another 6 months at least. The last person he saw was Rita and His Mother who was at his bed side. His mother said that he grasped her hand, and she could feel that he was about to leave his body. And several minutes after that, he died.

Thanks for the consipacy link, Fluffy. Good stuff...

mgodinez
Partly Cloudy...in my head

Seattle, Wa
Fluffy Posted - 07/03/2002 : 6:11:45 PM
Hey mgodinez, I have not seen the special of which you speak. Strangely(or synchronistically)we were talking about BMW in another post. Here is a link:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1637

Did they mention the mystery and possible conspiracy surrounding his death? Read about it at the link I provided. ENJOY. Pretty amazing stuff.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 07/02/2002 : 8:19:01 PM
You're right, Fluffy! Maggie didn't even try to kill Mr. Burns (gun just fell in her hands)......but she did try to kill Homer with a bowling ball.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
mgodinez Posted - 07/02/2002 : 6:27:39 PM
but she didn't shoot the deputy, right Fluffy? Sorry, bad joke. Saw the Bob Marley VH1 Behind the Music segment the other evenin'. No matter how many times I see a Marley documentary, I'm always mesmerized by the dedication Bob had w/ tryin' to use his music as a cultural healin' tool for the Jamacian people at the time.

but didn't mean to get off topic...

mgodinez
sunny!!!

Seattle, Wa
Fluffy Posted - 07/02/2002 : 2:01:00 PM
Maggie shot Mr Burns. Although I do not think she killed him. pcbdmb can correct me on this one if I am wrong. So, who shot J.R.? And are they taller than TR, shorter than Jay, which would leave them around average height like the rest of us.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Saint Jude Posted - 07/02/2002 : 1:21:56 PM
i think issac was about 6 5 or so... and im aboot 6... so im taller then fluffy who is taller then tim. but enthutisiast is taller then me, but issac is taller then both jay and enthutimsiast..... now who killed mr burns?

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Jay Posted - 07/02/2002 : 12:52:50 PM
quote:
its like one of those stupid questions you would get in school....

ahhh... memories of middle school ... AHHH!

Now that I'm offically done with middle school, i cna say the same thing! Wow...i always skipped those, anyway.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Jay Posted - 07/02/2002 : 12:49:35 PM
I'm 6'2". I'm taller then Tim but shorter than?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Saint Jude Posted - 07/02/2002 : 11:03:58 AM
its like one of those stupid questions you would get in school....

ahhh... memories of middle school ... AHHH!

My_Bad_Side Posted - 07/02/2002 : 08:36:51 AM
If MBS is taller than TIM, but pcbdmb is taller than EnthuTIMsiast, then how tall must Fluffy be, if his hair is to his waist?

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
pcbTIM Posted - 07/02/2002 : 05:29:39 AM
quote:

Imagine first you don't know what a capital letter is, next imagine you are writing a paper and someone tells you you should have used a capital letter when writing Capitol. So you ask, "What is a capital letter?", and they tell you to "Go look it up!" You go look it up and it gives you the definition as "A capital letter is a capital letter." with no example. See how confusing and frustrating that would be. Thanx for wasting your TIMe and reading this.

....but who wouldn't know what a capital letter is? A two-year-old who doesn't spend much TIMe writing essays on the Capitol?

But then again, it is another wonder of the English language.

And speaking of looking up words and getting confused.....I always find it funny that Webster's and many other dictionaries save space by defining many words with the word. e.g. laughter: the action or sound of laughing

pcbTIM Posted - 07/02/2002 : 05:21:40 AM
quote:

This picture should help with this topic. Tim and I are on the same level both standing. If you're lucky, I'll tell you how tall I am.

And I'm taller than he is.....so therefore.....I'm taller than TIM as well.......there's some food for thought.

Fluffy Posted - 07/02/2002 : 03:08:30 AM
It twer a joke. Anyway, I think it is funny that you underlined your "e", as when I originally typed it, I typed it with an "e" and then when back and changed it to an "E" to mess with you. Funny thing about capital letters that I will now share. Here is the definition for "capital", as in a capital letter:

2 : ({2}capital) a : a capital letter; especially : an initial capital letter

Strange how you cannot describe a capital letter without using the word capital. Unless you use an example like "The Capitol". That is kind of like looking up the word fish in the dictionary and the definition is "a fish". Must be very hard for people who don't know what a capital letter is. Hardly tells you what it is. Funny how that works. So I looked up "capitol" and it gets more confusing. Here is the definiton of the Capitol,the building in which the U.S. Congress meets at Washington, and here is the definition:

2 : (capitalized) : the building in which the U.S. Congress meets at Washington

Strangely it appears capitol must be capitalized when referring to the Capitol.

Imagine first you don't know what a capital letter is, next imagine you are writing a paper and someone tells you you should have used a capital letter when writing Capitol. So you ask, "What is a capital letter?", and they tell you to "Go look it up!" You go look it up and it gives you the definition as "A capital letter is a capital letter." with no example. See how confusing and frustrating that would be. Thanx for wasting your TIMe and reading this.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 07/02/2002 : 02:17:55 AM
Well, today's Tuesday, so yeah, that's enthuTIMsiast in the picture with TIM. Jason's approximately a head taller than TIM as well, but not yet quite as tall as Fluffy, I don't believe...

I didn't realize that there was still any confusion. What's the problem?

-what-
Fluffy Posted - 07/01/2002 : 11:46:18 PM
I thought that was a picture of TR and Jason(EnthuTIMsiast)?

What kind of game is being played with my head?(which, by the way, is almost a head taller than TR)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
My_Bad_Side Posted - 07/01/2002 : 11:22:31 PM
Tim and me.

This picture should help with this topic. Tim and I are on the same level both standing. If you're lucky, I'll tell you how tall I am.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Fluffy Posted - 07/01/2002 : 11:17:02 PM
He is definitely between 4 feet tall and 8 feet tall. Either are far to extreme. Well maybe the 4 feet tall isn't SOOO extreme. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
MoonHawk Posted - 06/29/2002 : 8:04:32 PM
n/a

Not to touch the earth
LizT Posted - 06/29/2002 : 08:40:00 AM
Does it matter? It's the total package man!! TR could be 4 feet or 8 feet tall, he is still TR!!!

pcbTIM Posted - 06/28/2002 : 11:52:48 PM
And how would YOU know??....

Fluffy Posted - 06/28/2002 : 11:18:18 PM
DEFINITELY!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 06/28/2002 : 8:22:59 PM
Is he bigger than a breadbox?

My_Bad_Side Posted - 06/28/2002 : 6:41:41 PM
I would say he's about THAT tall. Not this tall. This tall is too short. He's definately that tall. That's about right.

No one understands me.
Fluffy Posted - 06/28/2002 : 6:36:40 PM
Yeah, you're right, IF he is wearing the BIG shoes.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Saint Jude Posted - 06/28/2002 : 6:07:58 PM
yeah about that tall.... just a tad bigger if you ask me.

Fluffy Posted - 06/28/2002 : 5:32:03 PM
Actually it's more like this.(holds hand up to face just under nose)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 06/28/2002 : 5:25:48 PM
About this tall.(Fluffy holds out hand)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000