Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 some pics from recent shows....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 05/16/2002 : 4:06:09 PM

TR playing at a completely packed house at the Belly up!

23   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 06/06/2002 : 4:50:22 PM
Hey Nathan, It was CGCGCC. It is apparently the easiest for him to use and he says it grew out of his experience with sitars. His slide playing is based on his experience with sitars and he came up with that tuning because he said it was easiest to work with for the style of slide playing he does. While I was in Denver at Kyle's, his friend showed me a variation on the TR tuning that works even better. CGCGEC I think. He says this way the bottom 3 strings make a chord or something when you depress them altogether.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/05/2002 : 02:27:38 AM
One of these days I will be in the group picture **sigh**

*~Kaleigh~*
tericee Posted - 06/01/2002 : 10:08:32 PM
Nevermind. I guess I'm the weird one.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Fluffy Posted - 06/01/2002 : 10:06:33 PM
Why would he do that? I must be missing something.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
tericee Posted - 06/01/2002 : 10:04:59 PM
Ummm... because he'd get all gushy and weird about it?

teri

Fluffy Posted - 06/01/2002 : 10:00:01 PM
It isn't supposed to be a surprise if that is what you mean. You can tell him, I am not sure why you would think you couldn't. Care to elaborate?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
tericee Posted - 06/01/2002 : 9:34:36 PM
Is this guitar purchase something I should or shouldn't mention to Dad? I don't want to screw up or anything.

teri

Fluffy Posted - 06/01/2002 : 9:31:18 PM
He showed me his favorite slide tuning before I left Santa Fe. He tuned it up for me and I have had some fun goofing around on it. He says the tuning he gave me grew out of his sitar playing. As did most of his slide ability. It is pretty easy to make anything sound good with this tuning even if you don't know the first thing about playing the geetar, like me.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
mgodinez Posted - 05/22/2002 : 11:16:47 AM
2 drunk assholes ruinin' the show...this sounds familiar.

Fluff...you're the luckiest dude in the world to have Tim himself give you a recommend. on an axe.

mgodinez

Seattle, Wa
Evergreen Posted - 05/22/2002 : 09:35:20 AM
There should be some kinda trap door at the entrance of the clubs for people like the 2 drunks who were banging on the stage. Geez! Unfortunately I can picture it all too well. TR's a good sport!! I'm not sure I would have handled it so well. I'd be tempted to pack it up and go back to the hotel room to play penguin games. "Well that's all folks, setlist is 2 songs long tonight"!

Fluffy Posted - 05/21/2002 : 9:40:23 PM
Nice pics Kev, but didn't I take the group shot. HEHE LA LA LAnd was alot of fun, glad everyone had a good TIMe. TR was fight off a flu bug, this may account for his dazed and confused appearance. The last nite of the tour he actually did fewer songs with vocals since he was coughing so bad. He had only scheduled 3 vocal songs into the set but after the 3rd vocal song added Hornets Nest unannounced because he was feeling pretty good about his voice at that moment. He says it pooped completely just after that. That guy gives 110%. The last 2 shows were a great little rock clubs. The last show had 2 drunk assholes who really ruined the atmosphere. TR really loved the crowd that nite(except for those 2 assholes, he really wanted to kick their asses, they were really distracting him). After the show he came out to help pack up and immediatly jumped off the stage and mimed kicking their asses while he was talking about how distracting they were. It was pretty funny. TR even said the drunk injun up front who kept drumming(outta TIMe)on the stage didn't really bother him all that much. The last show was in Flagstaff and I actually bought a guitar. TR tried it out and told me it was a great deal. There were 2 of them and had decided which I liked the sound of better. TR came over and I had him play them and he said I made the right choice. He gave me a slide to get me on my way. I bet it will be a long, hard road, but I have always wanted to play slide. Wish me luck.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Dave S Posted - 05/21/2002 : 7:17:15 PM
Well possibly there is someone that Jon knows well enough on this board that he could allow them to help out? Sounds like he is pretty busy, but there are other people who have enough time to post some pics up. I'm grateful for all of the time and effort that Jon's put into the site, it's great, but can we really expect one person to be able to do everything that's almost unfair to Jon...anyways...

LizT Posted - 05/18/2002 : 10:25:29 PM
Jon won't let us down. He will get to it when he has the TIMe.

Dave S Posted - 05/18/2002 : 4:35:35 PM
Now if only John would get around to posting the photos from the tour BEFORE this..lol...maybe the posting of the photos could be like a one year anniversary of the tour or something, i dunno.

{=HTG=} Posted - 05/17/2002 : 11:10:42 PM
Wow, great shots, especially the third one. Great work.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
victorwootenfan Posted - 05/17/2002 : 12:08:54 PM
thanks for the pics. i can finally get an image of the board people in my head now. Tim looks kinda dazed in the pic with the board members, kinda funny.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
krystal Posted - 05/17/2002 : 11:25:48 AM
Those are some great pics! Glad you all got to go---I'm sure it was awesome.

LizT Posted - 05/16/2002 : 11:55:27 PM
EEEEEKKKKK!!!!

My first glimps of me on the message board! I should have hidden the bottle of Heineken for the pic! LOL! Thanks for posting the pic Kevin. I can't wait to see the rest of them, you did a great job. Do you have the group shot with Fluffy too? Many thanks again to TR, Fluffy, Teri, Tim Rew and Kevin!!

mgodinez Posted - 05/16/2002 : 6:21:35 PM
Great Pics!!!

Ahh...bringin' back so many memories. Tim is lookin' mighty ominous w/ the Gibson/custom?standard?

mgodinez

Seattle, Wa
KevinLesko Posted - 05/16/2002 : 4:15:55 PM
and I have TONS MORE! Probably wont get around to puting them is my MSN folder till this weekend though. I'll be sure to post them when I do!

KevinLesko Posted - 05/16/2002 : 4:14:58 PM

From left to right Jason (enthusiat), Patrick (PCDMB), Tim, Liz, Me, Teri, and Rew

KevinLesko Posted - 05/16/2002 : 4:10:01 PM

ROCKING out at the House of Blues!

KevinLesko Posted - 05/16/2002 : 4:08:31 PM

TR throwing his fist in the air chanting for PEACE!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000