Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Hey Fluffy... question about Seattle show.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
just chillin Posted - 05/02/2002 : 4:14:37 PM
(graceland) You have it posted as being an early show about 6:30, but the venue has advertised and listed it as 10:00 or 10:30. Could you please verify or let me know. Thanks much!....Mel

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 05/03/2002 : 4:44:39 PM
The bad news!!! The show is indeed 21+. Apparently Washington state law requires shows to be over by a certain TIMe for it to be an all ages show. Indeed, contrary to the info I have already published the show tonite at Graceland is a late show. Doors open at 10pm. There is apparently an opening act now as well which is ALL contrary to the info I was given when I advanced the show days ago. I think it is a case of too many cooks spoiled the soup. Everyone had there idea of what was going to be happening this evening and noone had talked to each other about it. Thanx to "justchillin" for pointing out the descrepancy, as I would have hated to arrive for load in and had to deal with figuring all this out at the last minute in front of the club. Luckily I had TIMe to contact all parties involved and suss out what happened. So the Seattle show at Graceland is a late show with doors opening at 10pm and it is a 21+ show. Sorry again for the bad info and I hope this does not inconvenience too many people.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
just chillin Posted - 05/03/2002 : 10:38:38 AM
this would also make it 21+ instead of all ages.

just chillin Posted - 05/03/2002 : 10:20:49 AM
i think the shows have been switched and that Tim is now scheduled for the late show. They have the dwarves listed at 6:00. Ticketmaster says 10:30 show for Tim as well. If you need it, the phone # for Graceland is 206-381-3094. I'll give ya a call this afternoon and see ya tonight Fluffy. Later....Mel

Fluffy Posted - 05/03/2002 : 08:45:26 AM
When I talked to them they told me TR would go on at 6pm. Apparently there is a late show with The Dwarves and we have to be done and out of there by 9pm so the late show can start. No one has called me to tell me different so I would safely assume TR will go on at 6ish. See ya there.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000