Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Contacting Tim

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NeverKillADream Posted - 04/16/2002 : 3:47:36 PM
How can someone like myself go about getting a Email to Timmy? Any thoughts?

Musician
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 04/20/2002 : 02:06:55 AM
Hey Michael, looking forward to seeing you again. Just wondering if you saw your b-day greeting in the Friends aBOARD the Space Pod section? See ya soon!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Micheal Posted - 04/19/2002 : 1:25:30 PM
If he did come here, I ass-u-me seeing those two butts everywhere would get a little old, as it does for me. They are really nice butts though.

LizT Posted - 04/18/2002 : 11:10:10 AM
I don't know you guys....something in this nutbrain tells me TIM may be lurking out there once in a while...You never know.....hee hee

pcbTIM Posted - 04/17/2002 : 7:39:35 PM
Even if he was computer literate, TR wouldn't be able to use a computer because it would crash evryTIMe he would try to type something.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/17/2002 : 3:30:33 PM
All I can say is that if Tim was computer literate... he'd probably type about 3000 words per minute.
-J

Jason Posted - 04/17/2002 : 1:30:54 PM
Tim is not very computer literate. I think that is an understatement really! Fluffy doesn't only work as Tim's tour manager he also does about a million other things. I know he checks his e-mail, however I think posing your question on the board might get you a quicker response especially if you don't have a repor (sp?) with him (Fluffy) already. Tim knows we are all here and we have Fluffy to thank for that. Fluffy does an excellent job of letting Tim know what is going on on the board as far as Tim comments go. Now if this is not the official word about this topic then I know the rest of the guys will fill in the holes for me but that is about the jist of it. Remember post your questions here as opposed to direct e-mails to Fluffy. This board rocks and there are some very knowledgeable people here that might have the answer for you w/o even having to wait for a response from Fluffy. Keep posting though we will be here for you.

rubylith Posted - 04/17/2002 : 1:17:33 PM
hey,
yea I wondered about contacting Tim as well, I did send an email to fluffy but never got a reply...
How come Tim doesn't "come to this site"?
I'm sure he'd be happy to see all the people he has influenced that visit here.

-Dave
Jason Posted - 04/17/2002 : 12:56:59 PM
Just a heads up for you before you get blasted here....He doesn't like to be called timmy...call him Tim. Also he doesn't come to this site. All Tim related questions should be directed to a man by the name of Fluffy..Tim's tour manager..he will pass it along if he doesn't know the answer himself. Fluffy is a great guy and is here on the board daily so he will see your question and reply to you shortly...So my advice is to post another topic attn Fluffy and ask you question and hang tight....Welcome to the board and keep posting!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000