Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 petroglyph

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dalin Posted - 03/25/2002 : 11:02:46 PM
I am surprised no one is talking about Petroglyph!!!!!!! Download it immediately if you can! It sounds more like ID than I thought it would, but I still love it. It has a much cleaner sound and more variations with the drum machine. I really like the direction Tim's music has been headed lately.
Also, I think it is awesome Tim provides free music the way he does. While so many artists are crying about people downloading their music, Tim has put out two albums for free. I mean these are definately albums I would buy if they were in stores, but I think it says a lot about the artist behind the music.
Hey, Fluffy, be sure and tell Tim we seriously appreciate his music and the way he gives it to us free sometimes!
--dalin

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MoonHawk Posted - 04/02/2002 : 9:59:08 PM
more please

Not to touch the earth
MoonHawk Posted - 03/31/2002 : 10:20:43 PM
Petroglyph is excellant. Thank you TIM it is another great set of songs. I agree with what KevinLesko said about it not sounding like ID. Loops are always going to sound similar because you cant sound like a band without one. This album is hard rocking and TIM seems to be playing more leads. I havent heard it all the way through yet because it took me Saturday and Sunday to down load it. Someday Ill have DSL or cable. But cant wait till TIM jams with a band again. Hope he shows at DMB when they play here in Albuquerque. THANKS AGAIN TIM PETROGLYPH KICKS ASS.
The light has shined bright on you and we are for the better because of it.

Not to touch the earth
KevinLesko Posted - 03/31/2002 : 8:01:17 PM
OK, I just connected so you should be able to... give it a shot! I hope you can get Petroglyph because it rocks!

dancheatham Posted - 03/31/2002 : 5:34:45 PM
oh alright that makes sense then.... I haven't been able to connect for two or three days.

KevinLesko Posted - 03/31/2002 : 5:19:52 PM
It seems the FTP is down at the moment, keep trying it should be online soon. Maybe try tonight. I'll keep trying to connect too and I'll post when it is connecting again.

dancheatham Posted - 03/31/2002 : 4:59:47 PM
That doesn't work either...

w0odman Posted - 03/31/2002 : 4:33:42 PM
Get an FTP Client and connect through that. Much better then trying to download off the website. Bulletproof ftp is a good one.

Josh
w0odman@hotmail.com
AIM: jsw0ody107
dancheatham Posted - 03/31/2002 : 3:49:57 PM
I am not able to download Petroglyph... if I click the link to either the SHN or the MP3 it just sits there and doesn't do anything..... any help?

KevinLesko Posted - 03/29/2002 : 3:42:10 PM
PETROGLYPH ROCKS!!!!!!!!! I really like it. As for Dalin's comment that it is a lot like ID, I kinda disagree. I seem to like this one a lot better than ID because it is a straight up rock and roll disc, where ID was a lot more experimental (hip hop, reggae, trance etc...). Don't get me wrong, ID was very cool for what it was, I just happen to like this one better. I also like the fact that it was mastered proffesionally, it sounds great, and I havnt even listened to the shn's yet. THANKS FOR THE DISC TIM!!!!!!!!

LizT Posted - 03/29/2002 : 10:30:24 AM
Thank you Tim!

You're the man! You are very kind and gracious to share
your music. Petroglyph is awesome. I feel like a kid in the candy store. I bet you have some sweet treats for us on your tour! Can't wait!!!

Dave S Posted - 03/29/2002 : 03:36:48 AM
It's amazing to me that although a lot of us fans consider tims technique and creativity to be nearly perfect, he continues to grow in new directions artistically through his playing...he's a very very big inspiration to keep up my hours and hours of practicing sax.

rubylith Posted - 03/28/2002 : 2:11:16 PM
Petroglyph rocks! I learn something everytime I listen to it, new techniques, sounds, scales whatever, its a great cd! Some of the notes he plays reminds me of like Jeff Beck or something, its so good. Wish I could tell Tim how much he has helped me develop writing/musical talent.

-Dave
Fluffy Posted - 03/26/2002 : 2:43:33 PM
Thanx for your kind words Dalin & Morgan. Tim is all about the MUSIC. When we discussed releasing this way he was quite excited about the opportunity to get his music out there to people that care. He really is about spreading the music, and I don't mean in a commercial, make a million dollars, kinda way. His hope is that the music makes people happy and moves them or motivates them in some way. He creates music for himself and is happy that others find it moving or uplifting or whatever. Keep listening there is lots more to come!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
morgan Posted - 03/26/2002 : 11:09:05 AM
I downloaded Petroglyh last night, it is really good; thanks Tim. I really like the whole album, especially the first track which currently occupies my favorite list. Thanks again.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000