Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Got one for you Mr. Fluffy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jason Posted - 03/19/2002 : 3:34:12 PM
I was just curious to find out what is Tims ultimate goal with his music. I think he is fantastic as you already know, but I know or atleast I think I know that he is in it for the love of the music...but does he ever just say "you know if I was ever able to accomplish this I would be happy" Granted you can always play forever till you die which I will be doing by the way. Just curious where Tim envisions himself and his playing and what he ultimately wants to accomplish with his playing...I guess I could have just summed up that whole first part with my last question, but oh well..thanks in advance for your time brotha...peace

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LizT Posted - 03/29/2002 : 5:03:03 PM
quote:
Again no offense but you seem to answer alot of questions as if you were in Tims own head and it kinda leads me to believe they are your answers and opinions as opposed to his!

Zoe, I respect your opinion, BUT Fluffy is TR's tour manager. Fluffy is our direct link to Mr. Reynolds and it's mighty kind of him to take his own time to keep us up to date. What's up with you taking another stab at Fluffy? I don't get it........

Hey Kevmeister, I give Fluffy and A+. He answered it a lot nicer than I would have.

KevinLesko Posted - 03/29/2002 : 3:56:24 PM
Water-tight argument Fluffster, and with textual evidence to back up your claim... I give you a B-. Haha, yeah thats right.. welcome to College grading policies... where a perfect paper equals a B-. Well anyways, you know we all really appreciate that second hand info you so generously offer!

Fluffy Posted - 03/26/2002 : 2:35:34 PM
Hey Zoe, if you take the time to read the link I provided above you will see that I even say these are only my opinions or impressions. I spend alot of time on the road and in the van listening to TIM and his feelings and goals and thoughts on things. I offer them up as only my impressions of his ideas. Hopefully it helps everyone to get to know TIM a little better thru my knowledge of him. I am always quick to point out that these are just my impressions unless I have direct quotes to back them up. I think the board would rather have second hand impressions and words of wisdom from TIM when available. Unfortunately TIM does not frequent the board so I do the best I can. When needed I call TIM and get answers if I don't have them or I don't answer questions I am not comfortable answering on TIM's behalf. It's kind of like being interviewed about TIM. They are always only my impressions or observations of TIM from my wee brain. If you read an article about Jim Morrison, they interview people who knew him to get answers he cannot give himself.

From my above post
Fluffy said:
quote:
I would say

quote:
I think if you asked him about a specific goal the answer would end up

quote:
I think if you asked him what is goal is in life,

quote:
I heard him say that in an interview once

I think I have made it pretty clear that these are my impressions. I would never try to speak for Tim Reynolds. Everyone here knows that and knows that when they ask a question like that they are getting my answer. I never claimed they were TR's answers. Since the people on the board can't ask TR directly, I try to fill the void and answer when I can when it is a topic or subject I know about thru my conversation with TR. If you would like to ask your questions to him directly feel free. I only answer questions about TR to try and help everyone understand the man and his music better.
Zoe said:
quote:
you seem to answer alot of questions as if you were in Tims own head
I never claimed to be in his head but I have listened to hours on end the thoughts from his head. Try touring with someone for 6-8 months a year and maybe you will understand. The only TIMe I am not with him while on the road is when he goes to the bathroom, goes onstage, or goes to sleep. The rest of the time I am sitting next to him talking about the state of the world, state of music, and his feelings on a variety of issues. As I am a friend of TR's I would not type something as an answer to a question about him that I would not be happy for him to read. You think I want TR coming back to me saying "I heard you said I thought this or that, well I don't." I am very cautious to convey thoughts that we have discussed. I would never try to answer something I had not discussed with TR on his behalf. Then it would only be my thoughts, and I would preface it with "I don't know what TIM thinks, but I think....." Hope this helps you understand a little better.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jason Posted - 03/25/2002 : 7:06:39 PM
Hey man that was right on...I appreciate the time and the info...sorry I did not catch it on an earlier post though..once again thanks for you time sir

pcbTIM Posted - 03/25/2002 : 6:04:55 PM
Tim doesn't post here because as Fluffy put it....."Tim's about as good on a computer as a cat".......meaning that he can operate a computer as well as a cat can.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Zoe Posted - 03/25/2002 : 11:58:55 AM
Hey no offense or anything but how come Fluffy answers all Tims Questions for him. Doesn't Tim himself ever stop by? Again no offense but you seem to answer alot of questions as if you were in Tims own head and it kinda leads me to believe they are your answers and opinions as opposed to his!

Fluffy Posted - 03/25/2002 : 10:04:16 AM
Here is the link I spoke of above. See if this helps answer your question as well.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1079

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 03/25/2002 : 10:01:55 AM
I would say it all boils down to a love of music and moreso a matter of self-expression. More like a painter or writer. It is his way of communicating and expressing his feelings and emotions. I think if you asked him about a specific goal the answer would end up somewhere along the lines of exploring the boundries of self expression and always keeping himself excited and challenged with what he is doing at any given time. I wrote alot more about this in a past post which I will go back and find and link here for you. Hope this helps. If you still have questions or don't understand LMK and I will see if I can make it clearer. I think if you asked him what is goal is in life, and didn't just narrow it down to his music, his answer would most definitely be "To Be DAD!!" I heard him say that in an interview once when asked "What would you be doing if you weren't touring and making music. He really loves his family and being DAD!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000