Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Update on ftp status...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smgallstars Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:20:26 PM

>2 much=ODDOATOD>we didn't care either
Afternoon, as some of you may already know, I am Jason (one of them). Dearly beloved, we have gathered here today to get through this thing called life. Electic word,"LIFE"; it means forever...and that's a mighty LONG TIME !!!
But, I'm here to tell ya..
There is something else. THE AFTERWORLD; A world of never ending happiness. You can always see the sun and hear TIM REYNOLDS, day or night.

So, when you call up that shrink in South Bend, I know the one... Dr. Everything will be alright you just have REALLY BAD A.D.D M.D. - I'll just get you hooked on LARGE doses of SPEED, ur-um, amphetamine. "It'll help you with your A.D.D., keep you up for days, and you won't have to buy food for two weeks at a time. As well as help my private practice; see you are a life-time patient, now." By the way, as of Jan. 1, 2001, hourly fees just increased to $400/hour.
Sorry everyone, I digressed. I get off track a little bit. As the Topic Tile may suggest (or just flat out tell yo): What's the word on the FTP Server?
Also, a question about our Nomadic Wavelength Father; Lord Tim Reynolds. (Jason, kneeling, Plays the Sign of the air guitar)
Q: How long till we will be blessed whith the NEW Lord Reynolds sonique iminations (forgive me father, for spelling, for I know not what I do). Will it be on the FTP when it gets up? Is the FTP waiting to get up for the new Album?
You gotta help me. You don't understand, I have to have a fixx!!!
I am having an acute "Abrupt Tim Withdrawl Syndrome" attack.

-Jason Drewes-

http://www.smgallstars.com
mail to: smgallstars@attbi.com
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 03/10/2002 : 6:22:58 PM
good thing, if i get caught iwht at six minutes after curfew, ten feet from LEGAL territory, i won't get in trouble becasue it is NOT illegal!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 6:06:27 PM
Dammit Jay! Quit supplying!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Jay Posted - 03/10/2002 : 6:00:01 PM
i thought it was kinda funny! although it seems he may be under the influence of eucalyptus...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:45:45 PM
What the hell was that?!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Jay Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:33:03 PM
Lord Reynolds visits us in our dreams and our meditation. So, burn some nag champa, light some candles, and pop in a TR cd. He'll answer all you want to know, and more.

Jay

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000