Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Drugs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DNug Posted - 02/21/2002 : 2:11:49 PM
Does anyone know or have an idea what type of drugs TR might use? I am just curious to know what the music would sound like from his perspective on the drugs he uses. If anyone has a good idea or actually knows, please write back.

Thanks,

Kyle

24   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 03/04/2002 : 08:44:47 AM
And we may now add SGWAG to the list of......

(In my best Richard Dawson impression SMOOCHES)
We have the top 3 answers up on the board for WORST TOPICS EVER.
The number 3 answer for WORST TOPIC EVER, Survey says(ding ding ding)
3)SGWAG
The number 2 answer for WORST TOPIC EVER, Survey says(ding ding ding)
2)What Drugs has TR used?
And the number 1 top answer for WORST TOPIC EVER is, Survey says(ding ding ding)
1)Is TR hung like a horse?

On to better topics. Shoot us a hot one smgallstars!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 03/04/2002 : 08:35:03 AM
Hey smgallstars, WAZZUP!!! Where ya been, how ya been, whatcha been up to?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
smgallstars Posted - 03/04/2002 : 04:05:46 AM
HI FLUFFY!!!!!

http://www.smgallstars.com
mail to: smgallstars@attbi.com
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/03/2002 : 11:27:42 PM
Hehe I do remember that one, but I didn't really think it's topic needed repeating.
-J

dan p. Posted - 03/03/2002 : 9:11:14 PM
i think that was when i was watching but not posting.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
pcbTIM Posted - 03/03/2002 : 9:03:06 PM
Yeah....it wasn't pretty.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Jay Posted - 03/03/2002 : 7:15:57 PM
i missed that one...that's a good thing...right?

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Fluffy Posted - 03/03/2002 : 09:39:20 AM

I am afraid not Silky, 2nd worst topic ever! Lest we forget the one that disappeared shortly after it appeared. "Is TR hung like a horse?" That STILL takes the cake for worst topic ever. Although this one runs a close 2nd.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Sarah Posted - 02/26/2002 : 7:25:12 PM
yeah, i agree with you silky. and if thats where that guy was coming from then i agree with him too. i just have a problem with the way the dude responded. it is a bad topic.

Sarah Q
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/26/2002 : 6:14:21 PM
I think smgallstars was just pissed at the presumption that TR's music is the way it is because he takes drug A or drug B, and that is exactly why it is a bad topic. Rather than asking "Does Tim use drugs?" ...this is basically saying "Tim's music is the way it is because he's high... what's he on?"

If you want to listen to masterful music through the ears of its maker, try working on your musical genius and not your buzz.
-J

Sarah Posted - 02/26/2002 : 5:29:13 PM
yeah. i probally wouldn't have asked about what drugs TR uses. i can get my own idea from listening... but i did have a really interesting conversation about Tim's spirituality with a few, and i think that is more personal than drugs and his sexual preferance. The guy does not sound like a "Fucking Junkie" he sounds like he's curious and he doesn't know what he's talking about.
To the person who responded to his question (calling him a dumb fuck), you really need to check yourself. You remind me of a crazy christian, because your taking something that might have value and trashing it for the real people out there: being judgemental, hypocrytical and an all aroung asshole, so ride your high horse. You act as if you have the privledge of being one of the select few who really understand how profound and meaningful TR's music is, but i assure you, if you did you wouldn't have responded so.

Sarah Q
pcbTIM Posted - 02/25/2002 : 12:37:51 AM
I like the 69 at the end!

{=HTG=} Posted - 02/24/2002 : 12:30:20 PM
Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/24/2002 : 01:54:37 AM

DNug Posted - 02/24/2002 : 12:11:12 AM
I dont know why everyone got so upset about me asking a simple curious question. How is that question too personal? I asked anyone if they had any opinion. I don't know what the comment meant about Tim being "in great shape and being ripped" has to do wiht himj being drug free. Just because someone looks healthy and is ripped doesnt mean that they dont do drugs. Now once again does anyone have any ideas what TR might use now or used heavily in the past? I am not saying this meaning to sound to like a "junkie" or giving any drug users a bad name. I am just curious to see some of the music from tims perspective? Does anyone have any ides or thoughts about this? Please respond if you do.

Kyle

{=HTG=} Posted - 02/22/2002 : 8:11:39 PM
quote:
(Look @ Fluffy's photos, Tim is RIPPED and in great shape)

Your right. He also looks like he can lay a major ass whooping on a disrespectful fan.

dan p. Posted - 02/22/2002 : 2:33:15 PM
more pictures!

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
LizT Posted - 02/22/2002 : 2:22:19 PM
Silky I must say I'm laughing my ass of at that one!! That gives me an idea... Maybe you guys should come up with a top ten list of posts from the message board. the best and worst of.....

pcbTIM Posted - 02/22/2002 : 12:13:34 AM
quote:

You sound like a fucking JUNKIE!!! I hate JUNKIES, they give us drug users a REAL BAD wrap.

...and make us non-drug users look even better!

pcbTIM Posted - 02/21/2002 : 7:35:28 PM
No shit!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/21/2002 : 7:33:25 PM
Haha I have lots of them.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 02/21/2002 : 6:34:58 PM
Where do you get these pics?

Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/21/2002 : 6:05:19 PM

-J

smgallstars Posted - 02/21/2002 : 3:31:39 PM
Man u r a DUMB FUCK....PERIOD.
I met Tim, on Oct.30 in Rockford,IL...
HI FLUFFY & TIM>>> The "Guitar GOD" has got to be pushing the last of 40 something age group (Sorry if that's way off, I'm shooting from the hip. Complete guess) And the MAN has got his act together; physically (Look @ Fluffy's photos, Tim is RIPPED and in great shape). Also, quite obvious, to me (I have heard and seen 'into his soul')>>> Tim has got his mental and emotional state in complete balance. You have to in order to embark and successfully complete the last TWO YEARS of TOURING.
"Does he do drugs?" you do not have the right to even suggest let alone purpose; the answer is YES. Shit, you went so far as to inquire what specific types?
I'm going to post another topic SURE THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY REPLIES!!!!! The topic will be your sexual performance... Would like for past/current MALE and or FEMALE partners to fully disclose their complete reviews.
You sound like a fucking JUNKIE!!! I hate JUNKIES, they give us drug users a REAL BAD wrap.

http://www.smgallstars.com
mail to: smgallstars@attbi.com

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000