Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 lil question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sarah Posted - 01/24/2002 : 4:56:49 PM
hello tim fans, i hope you are all well. I met timmy back in november at the talla show and i didnt know what to expect from him. ive been a big fan for a bit and he is one of the major influences in my music, my guitar guru...so i didn't want to be dissapointed. i didn't think i would be. he had a very welcoming presence and i felt like he really appreciated all of us waiting to meet him. very kind person, greg was awesome too. great people. timmy definently has a healthy sense of detatchment... i was wondering if maybe fluffy or anyone knew what kind of a spiritual persective he has on things... thanks for reading. have a nice day.

Sarah Q
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sarah Posted - 01/26/2002 : 10:04:00 PM
Thanks Fluffy, it was awesome.. i responded to your letter with my enthusiastic comments and thoughts. you're the best:), have a nice day.

Sarah Q
Fluffy Posted - 01/25/2002 : 03:25:47 AM
Hey Sarah here is a link to more words about TR approach to playing the geetar. It came up on the other side of the board but I thought it might be some of the kinds of things you were wondering. Hope it helps.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1079

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 01/25/2002 : 03:24:01 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!! TWICE(DUAL TIMES)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 01/25/2002 : 12:55:07 AM
Ahhhhhhh!! Too much DUALITY!!! I feel like my head's gonna split in DUAL pieces!

Oh no! Everything's in DUAL: DUAL hands, DUAL arms, DUAL legs, DUAL feet, DUAL ears, DUAL eyes, and....DUAL balls!!!!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Fluffy Posted - 01/25/2002 : 12:05:51 AM
I guess you could say I have DUAL best friends!! Or is it Duel? Nope, its Dual!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 01/24/2002 : 7:44:38 PM
But I thought I was your best friend!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 5:22:00 PM
Tim has a very peaceful outlook politically, as you would imagine from his quiet, serene demeanor. You really hit it on the head with your comment, "loving, positive energy". He is a joy to work for and to work with. When I am not on the road with TR I work at a nightclub here in Washington DC, I also work part-time at a vinyl record store. I also have a recording studio and band with MY best friend. I keep pretty busy. I am really glad you like my pics. There should be lots more very soon. Keep checking back. If you think of anything else, feel free to bother me anytime. I am always around. Love chatting with friends and fans. Peace to you!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Sarah Posted - 01/24/2002 : 5:12:39 PM
yes that was me...yeah ive been waiting for those pictures for a while heh. umm no specific questions, on a few ocasions ive wondered about his political opinions on things but i have a bad memory. he just had a really loving, positive energy thing goin on and i have a lot of respect for him so i was curious. thanks for the help though i will visit again if i think of a question. what are you doing now that tim's back home? i was looking at some of your photography a while back and i was impressed.

Sarah Q
Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 5:01:44 PM
ps:Didn't you get your guitar signed by him at the front of the van? I think I got pictures, and when the rat bastard Jon Soldo gets around to posting them, the picture of you should be included. FYI

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 5:00:30 PM
Hey Sarah, Tim is not a practicing Buddhist, but I would say that alot of his spirituality is based on Buddhism and Eastern philosophy. He is always reading and sharing ideas with us while we are on tour. Did you have anymore specific questions in mind our was that what you were angling for? LMK always glad to help if I can!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000