Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Tim Rumors

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Furman72 Posted - 01/20/2002 : 03:34:04 AM
I heard that Tim is in San Fran at the moment to work with DMB on their new album which they are suppossed to start working on around the 20th of Jan so like today. Anyone got any dirt?

Russ

18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 03/05/2002 : 05:03:27 AM
Always nice to know we are keeping the "lurkers" entertained. Like chimps in a cage. Whoo Hoo!! Chime in if the mood strikes ya. Peace

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
BigEyedPhish Posted - 03/04/2002 : 8:48:24 PM
hey thanks for the welcoming. i really enjoy reading everything (you guys are great) and sometimes i just don't think the post needs my input... but i will try to get involved in a few more posts :)

Fluffy Posted - 03/04/2002 : 08:29:43 AM
Thanx BigEyedPhish, It's good to be back and to see YOU posting again.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
BigEyedPhish Posted - 03/03/2002 : 7:15:45 PM
Fluffy you're back!!!!! it's good to see you again :)

Fluffy Posted - 03/03/2002 : 09:49:58 AM
All rumors, I assure you. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you wouldn't want me to lie to ya.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
FeelingDoors Posted - 02/17/2002 : 1:45:42 PM
My Bad

Happiness is like peeing your pants, Everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth
pcbTIM Posted - 02/14/2002 : 03:08:05 AM
With TIM??????........probably not otherwise we would have heard something. DAMN!!!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
yeedog Posted - 02/14/2002 : 02:50:07 AM
hate to break it to you will, but DMB has been recording in cali since Jan 20. They took a break for the olympics and then went back to cali.

FeelingDoors Posted - 02/07/2002 : 11:57:34 AM
I meant february in a somewhat spiritual manner, plus I found out that dmb isn't recording this month, so no dice

Still Strumming,
Will
pcbTIM Posted - 02/01/2002 : 8:14:56 PM
All right!!!!

Jamie M Posted - 02/01/2002 : 4:21:20 PM
No it's not, it's today!

pcbTIM Posted - 01/31/2002 : 7:28:38 PM
February?! Why that's tomorrow!!!

FeelingDoors Posted - 01/31/2002 : 12:30:40 PM
I don't think that they are recording right now. First off, i heard that they won't start until february plus DMB is starting their spring tour, so i dont know if now would be a great time.

Still Strumming,
Will
Fluffy Posted - 01/21/2002 : 11:15:55 AM
Silky Said:
quote:
If that were the case we would have already heard about it from Fluffy... oh wait... we don't get privied information like that anymore because he got pissed at just one person on the messageboard... damn that sucks
I sure hope you really don't feel like that Silky. Please go back and read the posts in the Non-TRelated section. That is not why I left. I will still post in the TR related section because I want to keep you guys up on TR. I will just not be posting about me or my personal feelings or beliefs. I will not disappear altogether. That would be unfair to the board and then I would be taking it out on the board for the actions of one. I will continue to comment on Tim and his actions as it is part of my job. To answer the topic, I have not heard from TR since the new year so I would have to say I doubt it is true. I have been meaning to call him so I will find out about that and anything else he has planned for the future at this point. I will also find out about Diane's clothing store.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 01/20/2002 : 6:03:46 PM
Damn, if that's true, it's about TIMe! Live in Chicago was a treat with TR! A new studio album with Mr. Reynolds would be absolutely superb! Even better, TR on tour with DMB! Yeah, I'm dreaming......I still go to a lot of dmb shows, but it's just not the same without Tim.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/20/2002 : 4:09:55 PM
If that were the case we would have already heard about it from Fluffy... oh wait... we don't get privied information like that anymore because he got pissed at just one person on the messageboard... damn that sucks.
-J

dan p. Posted - 01/20/2002 : 12:20:15 PM
that wouldn't suck!

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
pcbTIM Posted - 01/20/2002 : 04:42:21 AM
I've never heard that before, but it would be cool if it's true!

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000