Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Taping / Trading / Recording
 3/2/06 Canal Room **

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
TimFan Posted - 03/06/2006 : 2:42:24 PM
I'm looking to get a copy of this concert on video - I noticed a couple of people taping it, and I would appreciate it greatly if someone could tell me who to contact -

Thank you
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TimFan Posted - 03/17/2006 : 4:22:22 PM
A nice response would have been, "it takes time to get these things done, when theyre ready, they will be all over these boards"

No need for the "or you can wait" - I realize I'm asking for contact information, but re-read how I asked. Considering it was my first post, I don't know how this works - if it gets posted, I'll wait, no problem; that's all I needed to know. I'm not trying to "contact a taper to get it faster" nor am I trying to establish anything with an author (nor are those examples in my question) - I simply asked what to do in general.
jsemon2 Posted - 03/14/2006 : 4:46:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by TimFan

or you can relax on the sarcasm - it was a simple question that warranted a simple response - thanks for answering though

considering your request of contact infomration and it only being your first post, you should come to expect a nice response that joe gave you. it was a very nice response to someone that was new to the board.

and he is also right on that it will be on the boards as soon as it is done. it isnt like getting in contact with the taper will get you a copy any sooner. and as an author, i dont want people contacting me about how things are coming either. i can handle them from friends and people i trust, but not some smoe asking for whatever reason.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/14/2006 : 12:02:43 PM
Hey man, I taped that show from stage left on the floor, though I fear my tapes my have been somehow destroyed by a magnetic field or signal or some shit. I have to try them on a different camera to know for sure. Either way, spacemonkey taped too, and got the set except for the first 3 songs...so it'll be around soon.
TimFan Posted - 03/14/2006 : 10:59:50 AM
or you can relax on the sarcasm - it was a simple question that warranted a simple response - thanks for answering though
dialect Posted - 03/06/2006 : 4:45:31 PM
or you can wait...

it takes time to get these things done, when theyre ready, they will be all over these boards

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000