Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Taping / Trading / Recording
 D+T Boone DVD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sciphish Posted - 01/02/2005 : 10:00:16 PM
I could never get a copy of this show through the FTP. So if anyone is willing to do a B+P that would be great. Unfortunately, I Dont really have anything I could trade. This would be much appreciated, and of course Thanks.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 01/05/2005 : 3:41:07 PM
It is shot dead center from way back, but is zoomed in most of the time. Loses focus every once and a while, but a very good bootleg in my opinion.

I think enthuTIMsiast and I are all good, hopefully he can come up with the discs sometime in the near future. If not, I'll keep trying to get it through a trade as well, so I'll keep you posted, sciphish. No pun intended.
sciphish Posted - 01/05/2005 : 3:19:06 PM
Sorry for it taking a while, but with two other ladies in the house and only 1 computer... Well you get the picture. Anyways, I hope I didn't start something, but I would like to say thanks for the offers. And at this point I'm willing to take just the one. But if enthuTIMsiast is getting the second then I'll wait (I guess patience is important). But regardless, thanks for helping. Oh by the way is the quality good, cause i have audio, but i was curious if the visual is good quality. THanks again.

sciphish@hotmail.com
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 01/04/2005 : 08:19:42 AM
Funny how this other guy hasn't replied yet.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 01/04/2005 : 08:17:45 AM
Thanks man, I'll send you some DVD's as well on me. Sorry I snapped before, it just seems when you try to get into this stuff at first it's frustrating because not many are very willing to help. I'll hook you up with DMB Chicago and the Tim 10/10/01 DVDs for being a sport. I did them with animated menus and scrolling names at song starts, so they're not cheesy.

Like I said, I just need disc 2...from #41 on.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/03/2005 : 5:36:13 PM
I'll start the process to get it. Might take me a couple of weeks, though, but when I get it, I'll post here. Deal?

Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 01/03/2005 : 4:01:26 PM
Sorry. Not cool getting my hopes up, I have been trying to get that damn disc for 6 months plus. Didn't mean to be hostile. No love for beggars on this board. I'll still trade for it though.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/03/2005 : 3:49:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Well, um, thanks for, uh, nothing. If the kid wants the disc, I'll send it to him, it's still like 16 songs or whatever. I'd like to have both but when I tried to ask for it months ago everyone told me to fuck myself.
Hm. Well, I did try, and I honestly though I had the show. I was going to make copies for you both and not even do B&P, just give them to you. And I know that I can get it, but now based on your response, it doesn't really matter to me whether I get it or not. The reason I suggested not sending an incomplete set is because I thought I had the whole set and would just give it to you both. But now I see that I don't have it, so I don't care what you do. Burn each song on a separate dvd for all I care, and send it to him.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 01/03/2005 : 3:36:50 PM
Well, um, thanks for, uh, nothing. If the kid wants the disc, I'll send it to him, it's still like 16 songs or whatever. I'd like to have both but when I tried to ask for it months ago everyone told me to fuck myself.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/03/2005 : 1:33:02 PM
no no no don't spread incomplete copies of the shows! Let me see if I have it. If I do, I'll B&P it for both of you.

edit* well darn, color me confused.. I could have sworn I had a copy of that show on DVD, but I can't find it now. So I guess I can't help. :(
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 01/03/2005 : 10:22:46 AM
That reminds me, if anyone has disc 2 of this show, I'll trade for it. I have on these DVD (I made them myself 'cept 9/15, they're pretty good):

DMB Live in Chicago
Tim Reynolds - 10/10/01
Tim Reynolds - 5/5/00
Tim Reynolds - 9/15/04 (2 discs)

Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 01/03/2005 : 09:56:54 AM
I'll tell you what boss, I don't have the second disc, just the first, I am working on getting it, but until I do, email me your address and I'll send it to you.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000