Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Taping / Trading / Recording
 ISO ID

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sigemund Posted - 09/14/2003 : 11:37:33 PM
I'm desperately looking for a copy of ID. I had it saved on one of my PCs as .shn, but I think I may have accidentally deleted it or something!? Anyone know where I can download it? The timreynolds.com FTP has been down for a while now, and I can't seem to get on to prsmartin's either. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
prsmartin Posted - 09/15/2003 : 08:44:46 AM
Email me with your error message you receive (code) and your ip address and I'll reset the permissions. Thanks.
sigemund Posted - 09/15/2003 : 02:21:16 AM
Thanks prsmartin -- I've been trying to get onto your FTP for some time now, but have had no luck. In fact, I'm not getting any response when I ping that IP. Perhaps my firewall is causing a problem going to port 2121? I've never had a problem FTPing anywhere else . . . I really need to move my PC to the DMZ and try it . . .

On Petroglyph -- oh, I have petroglyph and I *LOVE* it. I wasn't too fond of ID, so I suppose I must've deleted it or something. The problem is that I do a lot of trading, and I offer ID and Petroglyph for people who don't have high-speed internet. Well, a guy wanted them and while Petroglyph has been no problem, ID has been . . .

I appreciate any help you can give me prsmartin!
prsmartin Posted - 09/15/2003 : 12:56:48 AM
Thank you very much Arthen. You're the man. No really...you are.

Yes, talk with me. I can help you. The ftp through the website is/has been inactive for some time now (that will change soon!!!). Since then, I have been doing the FTPing (that is a verb too). I have ID which is available, and you might also want to check out Petroglyph, TR's other online album release. Plus, I gots some pretty sweet videos and audio in there, all that was in the previous ftp, and even more to come soon.

All the ftp info is in my signature, and what you don't get from that (though its pretty much all there), check out some info through all of the previous posts in the FTP section, pretty much dedicated to my FTP:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2765

Drop me an email if you can't get in, or don't understand, or have input, or whatever. Like Arthen said (I guess), I try my best to get people in and get TR's music, so let me know about any probems.

I know TR and Fluffy (and everyone) want to get these albums out there more, so spread the love! Tell more people about the FTP and the albums! Thanks. Later...
Arthen Posted - 09/15/2003 : 12:35:52 AM
Talk with prsmartin. He's really good about getting people on. Really.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000