Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Taping / Trading / Recording
 I need some help with TR shows 09/12/98 10/13/01

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/31/2003 : 3:03:03 PM
I've got a disc sitting right here on my desk that I know came from you a long time ago (you probably remember sending them...) I've labeled it myself, with the contents. They are (both on this mystery disc):

tr1998.09.12
and
tr2001.10.13

Now, the archive has 2001.10.13 listed at somewhere around 480 MB. And in fact I have another disc that is exactly the 2001.10.13 show on etree. But the 2001.10.13 show that's on this disc has to parts (d1 and d2) and d2 has only three songs, each of them not named. And of course thd 1998.09.12 show isn't even listed on the site at all.

So my question is this. What might these two shows be (1998.09.12 and 2001.10.13)? I know and have the etree 2001.10.13, and the one on the mystery disc is different.

Anyway, thanks for any help you can give me. Of course if anyone else knows, I'm willing to take suggestions from more people than Erich.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Erich Posted - 06/01/2003 : 03:51:23 AM
9/12/98 is really 9/11/98. that was what it was circulating as for a long time, thanks to a screw up in the labling and further spreading by the tr ftp and by me since i didnt know better. I spent some time and found reliable sources (no pun intended) that the show was 9/11/98. its the same as the show on the archive, only the archive show was re-tracked and recompressed due to sector boundery errors.

10/13/01 im not sure of. d2 is 3 songs? hm. the only d2 thats 3 songs that i know off hand is the Offering show, but i doubt its that big a confusion. check your other disc with 10/13 on it and listen to a track or two. is it the same show or different?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000