Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Taping / Trading / Recording
 I have live Chaos view VHS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
aceospayed Posted - 02/04/2003 : 5:56:06 PM
so i was in this club in tampa and was able to get some of the most amazing footage of my life when i shot the entire tim reynolds concert this past november. i got a little of the pter prince opening, which was amazing, i wish i had gotten it all, but wanted to save all my gilm for tim. my friend also made but botched a soundboard minidisc recording when he dubbed it in mono, but no worries, i have the vhs, full hour and some show, its absolutely nuts.
sound quality is amazing, i shot it from two different places to make sure one of the two worked, and they both worked fine, sound guy might have been drunk on the third son, and the camera work itself tends to be shaky at times, but lets keep in mind i was pretty baked and had to hold a camera for two hours, so considering, its damn fine work. i am currently accumulating all the tim i can get my hands on. through an ebay mishap, i met some fans and have begun sending out copies, even sent one to the ftp which will hopefully get uploaded soon. if you want a copy, then i would be happy to exchange it for some tim shows. i crave the live ones, and also need to catch up on all his studio albums as well. peter prince or bel fleck are also acceptable for trades, well, most anything good is, just email me or hit me up on OM and let me know. im a college studen and am contantly doing shit, but ill try and get things out to you asap. its a great video, i would give it out to people on the streets if it were economically feesible. later on

notorious sir j
i would like to get copy of this to tim if that possible too, its really just too sic not to watch, especially with those trippy visuals and profoundly political propoganda films running in the background. its sic really
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mase Posted - 02/14/2003 : 06:03:34 AM
hey, im tims video/film producer id like to see the video you shot, im assuming that your not selling it on ebay or anything, that would be a no no,,,thats why we allow video and taping at shows so people give the stuff out or trade it with others,,any way email me at trdvd2003@yahoo.com, we currently just released tims live dvd from the chaos tour,,so email me we can chat and you can buy one of his dvds,,,talk to ya soon,,mason, also did you get screen shots of the visuals we had going,,id like to see that from a different point of view,,thanks
Erich Posted - 02/05/2003 : 01:43:09 AM
hey dude, check your email and get back to me. thanks and take care :)

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000