Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Taping / Trading / Recording
 TIM and Dave Shows....Please.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NeverKillADream Posted - 07/27/2002 : 5:15:08 PM
I have no, i repeat no TIM and Dave shows, videos of any kind...who can help...who can show me the way.....
-Joe

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/03/2002 : 09:40:25 AM
Just email me and we can get set up.

________________________________________________________________________________________
-If you don't use your BLINKER, you HAVE NO RIGHTS. Well, unless 'go fuck yourself' counts as a right.-
SatchSRV Posted - 08/03/2002 : 01:49:56 AM
I would DEFINITELY love to get a copy of that! That show was hosted by a local college (Quinnipiac University) and only students from there and Yale were allowed to go. Luckily my father had a connection and I was able to get balcony seats. I saw a few tapers there, but I've never been able to find a copy of the show. I have my yahoo and aim address's up in my profile. Maybe we can do a trade? I only have one show and I have a video of a concert. Thanks!

"There is no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" Tom Waits
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/03/2002 : 01:27:09 AM
Eric, I've got 2.5.99 T&D. Maybe I'll offer that as the weekly B&P next week... I'm afraid it's kinda sketchy offering anything with Dave here tho...any interest in this anyone? And mine's not from mp3 lineage like stuff you'd get off kazza or bearshare, so it would probably sound better. BUT, I don't beleive that this show was a soundboard taping...I could be wrong, and I'll get the show out tomorrow...but I don't think so.

________________________________________________________________________________________
-If you don't use your BLINKER, you HAVE NO RIGHTS. Well, unless 'go fuck yourself' counts as a right.-
SatchSRV Posted - 08/03/2002 : 01:19:24 AM
You can always download shows on bearshare or kazaa. Most of them do not have full ones though. I suggest you join one of the newbie "trading tree's" that DMB fan's have all over the internet. Once you sign up, most people will help you out and send you a few shows so you can start your trading w/ other people. I personally have never done it, but that is because I didn't have a burner until a few months ago and everyone wants cd's, not tapes.
Anyways, I was able to catch a Dave and Tim show on 2/5/99 at Oakdale Theatre in CT. INCREDIBLE show...now I'm spoiled and cant really get into regular dmb stuff anymore. I would try to get the cd of the show I went to b/c I'm pretty sure Tim played "Big Blast of Hot Air" (which is the flash intro to the site). I've heard a few of the recordings from that show too, and it's incredible...ton of Dave Speak and I think someone even plugged into the sound board b/c you cant really hear the crowd that much.

Eric

"There is no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" Tom Waits
NeverKillADream Posted - 07/28/2002 : 01:51:06 AM
Email me, tell me what to do...

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 07/27/2002 : 5:50:53 PM
The door to my music labeled "B&P" is always open...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000