Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Taping / Trading / Recording
 Setlist from Graceland 05/03/02?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mgodinez Posted - 05/14/2002 : 9:41:29 PM
Anyone get the setlist from 05/03/02?

Also...

B+P/Trades for this show are welcomed. Interested persons please email me at michael_godinez@hotmail.com

RECORDING INFO:

I recorded the show @ the Graceland, Seattle, WA. on an MD. I used a single mic w/ seperate left/right channels...that went through somesort of equalizer to level the sound at distorted levels. Wish I could give the specifics...for you audiophiles, I can get the info. if requested. It was my brother's setup, so I was lucky to find the record button in the dark.

I would put the sound quality of the MD at a solid 'B'. I was standing about 3ft. from Tim's left monitor, 8ft from the left PA. Although I tried to avoid distorted levels while recording the show, it would appear that I was standing in the wrong place. Lesson learned...anyway, yeah, I would put the sound quality at a 'B'. If you've read my other posts on these forum(s), you may be aware of 2 notorious, inebriated gentlemen at this show, that were somewhat unruley. Unfortunately, they're all over the dub (which is interesting, because the rest of the crowd noise volume is low/minimal)...so I would put the overall listenability of the show at a C/C-.

2 CDR trade/b+p.

mgodinez.

Seattle, Wa
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mgodinez Posted - 06/03/2002 : 9:03:14 PM
Chill dude,

Good lookin' out. Yeah, I should've known that there were some legit tapers in the house...I mean it is Tim Reynolds. Can you get to that?

mgodinez.

Eric w/ an h. It's taken me awhile to get my burner up at work. But I should have this show in the mail w/n 3 days. Sorry for the delay.

Seattle, Wa
just chillin Posted - 06/02/2002 : 3:10:09 PM
i wouldn't spread that source too much. i recorded sbd->dat that night. i will get it out as soon as i can get the dat converted. look for updates here. peace....Mel

tericee Posted - 05/14/2002 : 10:21:26 PM
Fluffy can probably help you with the setlist once he gets some free time.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000