Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 Original Music

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ranting Thespian Posted - 08/07/2006 : 01:17:23 AM
I wonder who on here does their own songs. I do my own, but havn't posted anything yet (but I plan on it soon, and hopefuly I can get my band together too: the Stagehands).

I was thinking we could start a thread for people to post sites for their own material. Anyone got any?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Batstone Posted - 08/29/2006 : 1:36:56 PM
check me out.... www.myspace.com/adambatstone
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 08/26/2006 : 11:37:22 AM
Eric, awesome stuff. I really liked Come Together. And you definitely have Loose Interpretations down.

BTW, you left the "t" off of your last name in the myspace address.
guitarisPIMP Posted - 08/25/2006 : 12:14:43 AM
i do stuff. there's covers i've done on my myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/EricBrighfield
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 08/20/2006 : 5:56:06 PM
I have 3 songs up at my MySpace page. www.myspace.com/adamstomp

They are kind of one take acoustic/vocal versions for now. I am currently recording a CD that will have more instruments, etc... for a fuller sound.
SurferX Posted - 08/14/2006 : 7:08:53 PM
www.myspace.com/electricspy

I only have one song up right now (and it's not even on my album), but the music I play is so obscure and freeform, I write all my own stuff...
gnome44 Posted - 08/14/2006 : 10:12:01 AM
I use the "M-Audio Mobile Pre" unit. It's basically a converter that you plug your guitar (or mic) into and then plug that directly into your computer (with USB). It came with several different software packages that allows you to record multiple tracks, add some EQ, etc., etc. It's got some nifty bells and whistles too. It cost about $150 or $180 or something...

The only complaint that I have is that it can be tricky to sync up tracks that were recorded separately. When recording the 2nd track a slight delay is added due to the A/D conversion that you have to adjust for later. It's probably pretty simple to fix...but I always spend a few minuts struggling through the process.
Arthen Posted - 08/11/2006 : 11:29:37 PM
I like making up new stuff, I just never record (as I have no means to record) so I forget a lot of stuff. Does anyone have any cheap, but decent recording solutions? Maybe something like a USB setup...
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 08/07/2006 : 8:50:27 PM
I'll record one of my shitty songs for y'all this week.
Biff the Pig Posted - 08/07/2006 : 09:47:14 AM
i have a myspace that i put songs on...it currently just has one song i made on it and the rest are Hall&Oates songs right now haha.. www.myspace.com/travismoore3 The song that i made on there is titled Rotty. I have others i've recorded but havent put up. i will keep updating it.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000