Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 my original music

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
zenhas6strings Posted - 12/01/2005 : 08:46:56 AM
sup everyone...in the spirit of sharing each others music....i have many home recordings...originals...and covers{tim,dave,pearl jam})....all free to download from my AIM....my screenname is zenhas6string.....right click my name and goto get file.....then grab whatever u like....i also have lots of tim and dave shows there...even a couple tim videos...some feedback on the originals would be greatly appreciated.

peace

brian arnett
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
zenhas6strings Posted - 01/09/2006 : 09:25:38 AM
sup bro....AIM is aol instant messenger....if you get it(it's free) put my screenname on your buddy list(zenhas6string)right click it....then goto the option ...get file...then after you find what you want....download....(however....i was just at my buddy's house....and we tried to do this with the new AIM titan version....and there is no link to get file...i'm going to try to set up my own ftp site for my stuff...until then ,if this happens to you...just drop me a line when i'm signed on ...and i can send you the files for sure...
peace,
brian
Erik69 Posted - 12/31/2005 : 08:27:12 AM
quote:
Originally posted by zenhas6strings

originals.

"originals"? "originals"???
qmeshawn Posted - 12/30/2005 : 01:10:09 AM
Thanks allot for sharing your recordings and videos! Can you please tell me where to go to download them? I am unaware of what AIM is.

Thanks!!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000