Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 song I'm working on

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JemezFoodPeople Posted - 11/06/2005 : 10:16:53 AM
Hey everybody
As is becoming the new cool thing to do around here, I thought I'd throw out this idea for a song I've been working on this week.
It is just a basement recording, not timed, not even close to being done... I randomly speed up and slow down, and add in parts that are rather humorous.
So besides those things, anybody have any general first thoughts? I'm planning on having the song written by the time I play with TR in a couple weeks.

www.mattwinn.com/stampede_347cmr.mp3
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
qmeshawn Posted - 12/30/2005 : 01:07:02 AM
I have a question form Hopeful Rolling Waves.I have just discovered Tim's music and am impressed with his playing beyond words. I checked out your e-tree link and was wondering how I would get some of the CD's and DVD's that are posted there. I am completely ignorant of how to go about it. I read the message posted at the top of the page but, unfortunately, have nothing to trade. At least that I am aware of. Please let me know how I could get a hold of some of the great offerings on your link.

Thanks allot.
zenhas6strings Posted - 12/01/2005 : 09:39:32 AM
great song man...i don't even know how to begin to write something like that....my songs are way more str8 rockish...maybe it's my total lack of musical knowledge....anywho...i was totally impressed dude...u got some skills....if you get a chance...maybe check out some of my originals and covers....go to my AIM....zenhas6string....(my screen name)...go to get file...and have at it....i have lots ...also dave and tim shows for download.

peace,
brian arnett
JemezFoodPeople Posted - 11/09/2005 : 8:58:55 PM
hey HRW that would be great. I'm pumped.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 11/09/2005 : 5:05:04 PM
Matt, in case you come back in here, I was thinking, we are gonna film Tim in Balt, we should film you too and put you on the DVD as extra footage if you're cool with that.
OnlySuperstition Posted - 11/08/2005 : 09:13:55 AM
Hey it seems pretty good. I am at work so i only listened to a bit of it but what i heard is very intense. I will look forward to hearing it in MD next week. Yes thats right next week woo hoo

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000