Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 defective e.b. volume ped.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Zack Posted - 07/05/2005 : 5:54:23 PM
Hey did anyone ever have that (very important) yellow string break inside the ernie ball mono volume pedal? Mine just did, and i've only had it 1 year, so im curious to know if it happened to anyone else...
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Toby Posted - 10/02/2005 : 8:38:45 PM
That string broke on my pedal last night right before the gig! Really sucked! Has to use my volume knob on my strat all night long. I have only had the pedal for 4-5 months---it is the smaller version of the pedal. Anyway, I will send it back. Will likely consider getting something gear driven. Can't they find something stronger than a piece of twine??
Zack Posted - 07/08/2005 : 5:38:08 PM
do u or anyone know another good volume pedal to get? it seems theres nothin better than the ernie ball mono, from the reviews i'v read...all others look like plastic junk. I'll prob end up gettin another only to have it break, but it sounds great...help me out lol
guitarisPIMP Posted - 07/08/2005 : 11:37:42 AM
oh yeah i forgot it IS only 6 months warranty. And I'm not running my setup through a PA, im running it to an electric marshall amp, or an acoustic marshall amp.
Zack Posted - 07/07/2005 : 8:34:42 PM
Ya i have that static problem too...i heard it's because volume pedals aren't supposed to be ran through a PA, but then of course if ur runnin it through somthin differnt the a$$hole who told me is wrong lol. But this warranty card that came with it said its only covered for 6 months, but im still in the process of seein what i can do.
guitarisPIMP Posted - 07/06/2005 : 6:23:05 PM
that happened to mine, yeah. I shipped it back because it was covered by warranty and they fixed it. I'm pretty sure the warranty is for one year.

I do occassionally also have a problem with static coming in when i move the pedal. it comes and goes.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 07/06/2005 : 07:40:52 AM
Shit, that'd piss me right off. I got the VP Jr last summer and still no problems.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000