Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 Hopeful Heresy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
filmdude100cms Posted - 09/16/2004 : 1:01:41 PM
need help with this song.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
filmdude100cms Posted - 09/17/2004 : 11:46:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Hey man, all I can say is technically this song isn't mind-bendingly difficult, but to really get the same rhythm Tim plays you really just need to study his right hand, the 10-10-01 video of him playing this is probably your best bet. I just saw him play it Wednesday night at Mexicali Blues...f-ing sweet. It's all about the rhythm! Good luck.

yeah i have that video, had it awhile and its what inspired me to learn it, it looks sooo fun, and all i know is the intro, and i have allot of fun lol.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 09/17/2004 : 4:05:02 PM
Hey man, all I can say is technically this song isn't mind-bendingly difficult, but to really get the same rhythm Tim plays you really just need to study his right hand, the 10-10-01 video of him playing this is probably your best bet. I just saw him play it Wednesday night at Mexicali Blues...f-ing sweet. It's all about the rhythm! Good luck.
filmdude100cms Posted - 09/16/2004 : 6:03:46 PM
basically like i have the intro and all, but it just doesnt feel right for some reason.
JTR Posted - 09/16/2004 : 1:14:57 PM
You need to elaborate your statement. We can't offer any tips if we don't have any ideas as to what your problem is.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000