Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 The Jazzy Masterpiece Revisited

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jbreed Posted - 02/28/2004 : 03:32:41 AM
I'm issuing a challenge to correctly tab "Smile". From a post a while back - I had mentioned it, however no one seems to have the skills to do so. I'll be truly impressed if someone cracks the code on this jazzy masterpiece. Good luck!

Also, what's the deal with tour dates? As for other requests: (1)Tim, come to Athens, Ga por favor! and (2) Tim, put out a jazz album over the internet por favor!

Thanks for reading mi post.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Zachmozach Posted - 02/29/2004 : 12:10:57 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

He did play with that Reggae Band in New Mexico for a while. Mystic Roots I think...

Yes but I was thinking more of a solo tim album with a reggae feel maybe fused with some other world stuff and a funky groove type of feel. I just want to hear tim rip some solo's over some funky new blend of music. I guess I should have said that little thing about the only place Tim hasn't gone cause he's gone pretty much everywhere.
Arthen Posted - 02/28/2004 : 10:51:07 PM
He did play with that Reggae Band in New Mexico for a while. Mystic Roots I think...
Zachmozach Posted - 02/28/2004 : 6:22:40 PM
Uhm try tabbing it yourself. If you're not good at it (transcribing) then that tells me you really need to do it. You really learn the song so much better if you learn it by ear. As for a jazz album c'mon let's hear some reggae world funk stuff. That's about the only direction that Tim hasn't traveled that I know.
Arthen Posted - 02/28/2004 : 4:38:30 PM
DIY.

Tour dates will be out when they are out.
FiS Posted - 02/28/2004 : 05:55:27 AM
ive only got the first 1:20 of it done which i did probably 2 summers ago. there's just no time.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000