Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 My own new guitar news!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arthen Posted - 06/05/2003 : 01:51:38 AM
Well, just thought I'd share that I get to upgrade guitars this summer too! After a lot of consideration and some helpful advice I've decided to use my saved up money and buy a Martin D-16 acoustic electric cutaway.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/05/2003 : 1:45:33 PM
Yeah Zack, that's about what I was figuring. I'd like to get one soon, too, because I heard (from a semi-reliable source) that the wood they use for the d- series is getting rare enough that they'll start moving to another type soon. Don't know when, and I haven't actually read anything about it, but I think this guy knows about what he's talking... I'm gonna try to find out today.

But yeah, the d-35 is sweet, but I'd have to play one to make my mind up. I migh go do that this weekend. hmm.
Zack Posted - 06/05/2003 : 1:24:22 PM
Whatup fellas. Nice choice on the D-16...Martin's cutaways are sick. I plan to be doing a little upgrading myself next year...im thinkin a D-35. From what i read, its only 1700 at Musicians friend. That beats all prices iv heard of. Anyways, goodluck with the new Martin.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/05/2003 : 08:24:16 AM
Ha, NICE! I've been considering making this step myself. If I do, I'll probably be looking at either a d-28 or d-35. I love the d-35's back with the three piece split wood, but I'm much more familiar with the d-28. Anyway, congrats on the new guitar!!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000