Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 Easy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Carpediem Posted - 11/02/2002 : 4:53:06 PM
I was wondering in everyone's opinion what they think is the easiest Tim Reynolds song to play? I'm sure your sick of the new kid posting messages so if you are just tell me to shut up.

Peace
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/06/2002 : 10:15:03 AM
I think that was how I came across loosinterpretations.com, because I was looking for a tab of that song.
Jamie M Posted - 11/05/2002 : 10:56:04 PM
I'm not surprised. I bet it's the same with alot of others.
I remember the first time I got on the FTP, I checked out that 8sec clip of it. At that point I decided I had to learn it(and find more of this music!), and it was the first song I downloaded. And the first Tim song I ever heard non D&T.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 11/05/2002 : 10:38:33 PM
Same here.

Adam
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/04/2002 : 11:45:20 PM
Come to think of it, that's the first one I tried as well.
Jamie M Posted - 11/04/2002 : 10:31:25 PM
Try You Are My Sanity. Pretty simple, and just keep slowing it down if you can't keep up, it sounds just as good. It was the first TR I learned.
CheersDtoT Posted - 11/03/2002 : 3:56:23 PM

Well Chreeos ... Enttiy is pretty easy ...but you don't have a dd-5 . Flourescens and As Far As They Can See I know you would have a tought time with ...... you might be able to bust out Letting Go .... their are some fast hammers ...... but one of the first songs I ever played was Jemez Rolling Waves ....... check that out and I'll help you on that tomorrow !!! Cheers !
DaRavyn Posted - 11/02/2002 : 6:12:31 PM
Good play on the Entity being an easier song. I suck at playing guitar and I can pull it off semi-good. Plus the song just sounds bad ass.
Rob
pcbTIM Posted - 11/02/2002 : 5:05:38 PM
Hmmmmmm.....the easiest....that depends. If you have a DD-5 (or any type of looping pedal for that matter), the easiest would most likely be Entity. However, if you don't, I'd say either Letting Go or Decline in Reason would be your best bet. Also, if you're pretty good at fingerpicking, I'd say either Flourescence or As Far As We Can See. And if you suck at fingerpicking, learn them anyway. I attribute my ability to fingerpick to those two songs.

Also, feel free to ask anymore questions. We are more than willing to offer our opinion.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000