Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 too tough for tim?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
captain_napkins Posted - 10/23/2002 : 12:59:43 AM
I was just wondering if there could possibly be any songs that Tim Reynolds cannot successfully play. The only thing I could think of would be something that requires a player with six fingers per hand...which would be pretty cool to see, by the way. Just wondering.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 10/23/2002 : 04:32:24 AM
I think that the only way that TIM wouldn't be able to play a song is if it's in a catagory that he doesn't like. I'm sure he'd be able to play almost anything out there today, but it's simply a question of whether or not he wants to. However, I think the best answer you can get for this question is to ask him yourself. Because I have been known to be way off base before.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/23/2002 : 01:14:25 AM
I would say that there are songs that TIM couldn't successfully play now. But given some practice time, I think that he could pull off most whatever he wanted to.

But if you mean is there a specific song as it is that TIM can't play like you've heard it, then I'd probably say that there is. And the reason is that TIM wouldn't play a song that's not his the way you would have heard it. He would play it in his own way.

Ah, I'm rambling. I understand your question, I just don't think there's an answer for it.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000