Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 DD-5

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
willyc4744 Posted - 08/05/2002 : 11:21:28 PM
Does anyone have a used Boss DD-5 digital delay they are thinking about selling i really want one but dont want to pay the money for a new one

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 08/26/2002 : 11:21:46 PM
I'd avoid Ebay if you can. I've known a few people that have bought stuff on there and they get it and it does not work. There is pretty much no guarantee with stuff like that sold over the internet.

I'd agree with trying a local store. If you get a used one that quits working there, at lesat you can go see them in person to try and get some money back.

If you do go to a music store, ask what there policy on returns is, and state that you're wondering, in case the pedal stops working in a short period of time. Most stores only give you 3 days to a week, so it'd be good to ask.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Jamie M Posted - 08/26/2002 : 9:31:35 PM
I'm thinking about getting one of these...My reason is really just because Tim makes such amazing music, and he uses one, so I want to make the same amazing music.
But can anyone tell me is it really worth it? I'm obviously not gonna buy a brand new one, they're like $400 here, but I would definitely get one on Ebay.
At this point though, my guitar equipment consists of a beginner acoustic guitar, a practise amp, and a pick-up. I'm planning on buying an electric this fall, then possibly a nice acoustic before next summer. Can anyone suggest where to put a DD-5 purchase in there somewhere, if at all?

NeverKillADream Posted - 08/20/2002 : 12:21:03 AM
Yeah ive been wanting another one, let me know someone, give it up!!! sandy give it up!!!!!!!

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Jay Posted - 08/10/2002 : 02:22:15 AM
I jsut used mine today..damn those things are so much fun...i fell asleep with one going, and was awoken by the load reverb..hehehehe.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Jay Posted - 08/06/2002 : 01:39:43 AM
OH, that was rough! Try a small music store...if they have one...Haggle like the Gypsies...Or...drive to my house, shoot me, and steal my DD-5.
But really, try a smaller music storre...they can always cut you a nice deal. PLus, they do soemtimes carry used stuff, so try that oot.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/06/2002 : 01:36:17 AM
I've got a used Boss DD-5 digital delay that I'm thinking about selling. Anyone here not want to pay the money for a new one?

Oh, wait, no I don't. Nevermind.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human elipse. I am dot dot dot.
Saint Jude Posted - 08/05/2002 : 11:23:33 PM
nope. try ebay.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000