Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 Tim's Nomadic Wavelength Setup

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chatterballs Posted - 04/09/2002 : 1:33:00 PM
I really would like to know what pedals he's using, especially on the electric side...I know he's using his trusty DD-5 and a Line 6 delay, ernie ball volume pedal, but what is he using for distortion because I want one, it sounds so damn good coming out of the SG Gothic. I love it more than you can possibly know, plus I'm curios to know what groove box he's using. Any help here?

Thanks,
Al

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 04/10/2002 : 03:28:45 AM
Thanx, it appears I can be useful somehow. Thanx for not jumping down my throat as if I had insulted you. It is greatly appreciated.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
chatterballs Posted - 04/09/2002 : 8:08:05 PM
Fluffy, again you display your mad excellent wisdom.
Thanks tons.

I once saw this movie where this SPEEDing bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED went below 50, it would blow up...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Fluffy Posted - 04/09/2002 : 4:52:18 PM
No distortion pedal.
Just red box:Yamaha DG Stomp
green box:Line 6
To my recollection the SG was plugged into the DG Stomp. In fact I am certain it was.
quote:
He got whatever comes in the Gothic model stock. He made no changes to it. He uses the Yamaha DG Stomp pedal. He loves the recreations of Amp sounds it has. He says you can't tell the difference. He was so excited when he heard the way the Marshall stack setting sounded. Now he can travel with a Marshall stack for his SG and you can carry it in 1 hand. Whoo HOO!!!
Check this link for more info on this subject.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=173

And for even more info on the subject:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=173

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
chatterballs Posted - 04/09/2002 : 4:14:56 PM
The show I saw at Missoula MT, Tim had more pedals. I really want to know what distortion pedal he's using, cuz it's so perfect...

I once saw this movie where this SPEEDing bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED went below 50, it would blow up...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
KevinLesko Posted - 04/09/2002 : 3:58:27 PM
and here is a pic of the whole setup that I took at the Hollywood show...

KevinLesko Posted - 04/09/2002 : 3:30:37 PM
I'm not the expert on pedals, but I'm pretty sure the one he was using for the electric was the red one and I believe its a Yamaha?

here is a pic...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000