Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 So what do you play?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
skibum1981 Posted - 01/19/2002 : 03:41:18 AM
Taylor 614-CE with Elixir Polywebs. How bout you guys?

91   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 01/07/2003 : 3:49:54 PM
Go with Martins!

Here's my fully updated guitar list....some model names I don't remember...

Fender DG-16 12 string
Ibanez AEG10
Epiphone Resonator..
Carlo Robelli ( Shit, I know) nylon string
Carlo Robelli ^ stirng, set up for lapslide
Some shitty electric that I've played twice...
Oscar Schmidt banjo
dick mountjoy Posted - 12/31/2002 : 7:54:28 PM
I like the taylor's for their necks and playability. very easy guitars to play. I got a 314ce knowing it wasn't gonna be huge on the bass end but if I wanted that I would got a jumbo, but you can manipulate the bass with the preamp anyways. I've played a bunch of martin dreadnaughts and those are great guitars, the feel is different than a taylor, the action is usually a bit higher out of the factory, and the neck is chunkier. But if I were to buy another high-end acoustic to use without electronics it would definitely be a 20-year old martin d-28 or d-35.
CheersDtoT Posted - 12/31/2002 : 12:20:32 PM

If you are looking for the best quailty acut. guitar buy either a Taylor or a Martin. They are the best, sounding, quailty, and will last you a lifetime ! Also lifetime warrenties !!!!! Cheers
joojoo Posted - 12/31/2002 : 01:19:48 AM
I play a Seagull S6+ Cedar, light D'addario phos. bronze. It's all I own atm. As a side note, I went to my local music store (MMI music in Mobile, AL) and played a bunch of guitars this weekend. I played like 4 guitars that I remember: A '70ish Martin D-28, a Guild D-40 (??), a Gibson J-45, and some higher model Taylor (one I don't have the money to buy ). I'm kind of a newer player, I've only been at it for about a year. The Gibson was pretty nice, it had this really big bass response, which I liked, but it seemed unbalanced a little. not really a flaw, just something for people who like a bigger bass I guess. (I know I'm not really educating anyone about anything... trust me, I'm going somewhere with this) The Taylor was definately my least favorite. To me, it sounded about as "bright" or whatever, as a piece of cardboard with raised strings tied to it. I didn't like what I perceived in it as a lack of bass response. Then, I moved on to an experience that I'll likely not forget: I played that old D-28. the top finish was cracked and chipped in places... tons of character, I thought. I played it, and this thing like, spoke to me (corny, I know). I just thought that it was so balanced, mellow lows that rung when you hit them hard, and round, "bright" highs, but not stiff sounding to me. I was hooked on this sound...

So there. a long story to detail my journey into Martin fandom. it will definately be the next guitar I buy. though, so many people like these Taylors, that there must be something that I'm missing... could someone out there that owns one detail to me why they like them?

*disclaimer: in order to prevent flamewar, the previous post represents my own opinions. Other opinions are most respected, and welcome by me, for whatever that's worth *
TwoHeavens Posted - 12/04/2002 : 12:04:52 PM
Takamine 1998 LTD - w/D'Addario EXP Light or Standard Light
Old Ass SilverTone Hybrid Nylon Acoustic
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 12/02/2002 : 9:44:54 PM
I've heard good things about Crafter. How do you like the D-7?

BTW, how much did it set you back?

Adam
crimsonPhantom Posted - 12/02/2002 : 08:58:56 AM
http://www.crafterguitars.com
crafter D-7
elixir strings
Gibsonisgod314 Posted - 11/30/2002 : 11:55:44 PM
Acoustic: Taylor 310 Standard is my main guitar with Elixir strings. I also have an Ibanez Concord and a Yamaha CG-130 classical. I dont use effects for my acoustics, I'm kind of a more traditional kind of guy.

Electric: Silverburst Gibson Les Paul Custom is my main electric, and I occasionally use a Mexican Fender Strat. I use a Laney LC-30 amp, and Dean Markly Blue Steel .11's for strings.
the 6-string Posted - 10/16/2002 : 10:48:45 AM
Martin d28, daddario lights.
i use various pedels and such.
working on a line6 delay, they are too much bloody cash!

fuck it, i dont care.

mark wells
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/26/2002 : 6:22:14 PM
I got mine for around 1500 new, but you could probably find one for under 1000 used.

Make sure you find one locally and play it before you buy it, don't just buy it because Dave Matthews USED to play it. I found one locally and played it with a few effects like wah and delay and loved it, but that's mostly what I use it for. I used to use a standard electric/acoustic and I got feedback out the ass with a wah pedal. It's a great guitar, but not everyone is thrilled with it. A lot of people who play dave matthews-ish music prefer a true acoustic. Personally, I like the Chet for both acoustic w/effets and other styles. You can get a great jazzy tone with it too with some mild distortion.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
captain_napkins Posted - 09/24/2002 : 10:46:00 PM
Fender GA-43 SCE with Fender medium strings.
Squier M-70 (the les paul ripoff...actually plays and sounds great)

Hey, to anyone with the Gibson Chet Atkins SST, can you tell me the best features of that guitar? I know Dave Matthews plays with like 6 of them, so I figure they must be pretty good. How much could I get one for?
willyc4744 Posted - 09/23/2002 : 5:07:12 PM
Taylor 710ce best guitar ever made

Lipsome Posted - 09/22/2002 : 10:49:49 PM
Takamine Sante Fe-best guirat I've ever played in my life

Lipsome Posted - 09/22/2002 : 10:49:35 PM

Lipsome Posted - 09/22/2002 : 10:49:26 PM

dick mountjoy Posted - 09/21/2002 : 6:39:00 PM
Gibson SG Gothic
Fender Mexican Stratocaster
Washburn XB125 5 string bass
Taylor 314ce
Washburn D100 SB
Fender DG 10/12 NS 12 string

Sachyaam Posted - 09/19/2002 : 06:10:16 AM
I just got a Tacoma DR-20. I got it used but it was in really good shape. It came strung with elixirs...i dont know which type. I really wanted solid rosewood back and sides but i didnt have the cash to go very high end.

[http://www.tacomaguitars.com/models/dreadnoughts/dr20_image.htm]

Jay Posted - 09/18/2002 : 3:45:11 PM
Does Seagull make 12's? If they do, are they nice and tough?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
DMBFanSJ Posted - 09/17/2002 : 7:19:10 PM
I play a Seagull S6+ cutaway...anyone looking for a nice affordable guitar should check out Seagull, they're very well constructed and get a great sound for a very reasonable price

Eventually I'll shell out the dough for a martin

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 08/25/2002 : 8:57:58 PM
Martin D-15
Martin D-16RGT
Gibson Les Paul Gothic
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson Chet Atkins SST Ebony
Charvel/Jackson Acoustic/Electric
Yamaha PSR-282 Keyboard

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 9:02:22 PM
Hmmmm. Have you been reincarnated recently?

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/24/2002 : 8:58:25 PM
quote:

How can you get nostalgic about something you never experienced?

Well, that's the interesting part, now isn't it.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 8:35:32 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The X Returneth!

X2: The Sequel!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
JTR Posted - 08/24/2002 : 8:02:25 PM
poop

Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 8:00:36 PM
The Red X controls the fate of us all! We need to find two hobbits to dispose of it!

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Jay Posted - 08/24/2002 : 3:28:20 PM
Yeha it didn't work...DAMMIT!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
pcbTIM Posted - 08/24/2002 : 3:06:39 PM
Ah! The dreaded red X!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 2:32:42 PM
Hey Jay,

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't see a pic.

Good ole old board...
(sniffle) The memories are too much.
(BREAKS INTO SONG) MEMORIES!

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Jay Posted - 08/24/2002 : 12:56:12 PM
By the way, this is my guitar:

Jay
Jay Posted - 08/24/2002 : 12:52:59 PM
I posted on the old board...I thnk i asked about concerts once and asked how old tim is andhow long he was playing guitar.

Jay
Arthen Posted - 08/24/2002 : 11:40:39 AM
I vaguely remember the old board. I entered into it's heavenly gates, just before JS changed it around. I think Erich with an H was one of the more frequent posters back then.

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
pcbTIM Posted - 08/23/2002 : 3:28:12 PM
quote:

I never saw the old board either. I think it's funny how things seem to have just BOOM happened when this board came about. I wonder what it was like back then...[enters dreamy, nostalgic state]...

How can you get nostalgic about something you never experienced?

Arthen Posted - 08/22/2002 : 10:22:12 AM

Back to the orignal topic of conversation.

1972 Les Paul Custom SG
Eiphone PR-5E Acoustic Electric
Fender FM-52 E Acoustic-Electric Mandolin

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/22/2002 : 01:31:23 AM
I never saw the old board either. I think it's funny how things seem to have just BOOM happened when this board came about. I wonder what it was like back then...[enters dreamy, nostalgic state]...

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
NeverKillADream Posted - 08/20/2002 : 10:14:24 PM
3990 lets keep this going.....

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
pcbTIM Posted - 08/20/2002 : 10:13:16 PM
Yeah........I guess everything evens out.

NeverKillADream Posted - 08/20/2002 : 10:10:19 PM
yeah but now look at ya, almost 4,000 posts going on..

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
pcbTIM Posted - 08/20/2002 : 8:20:28 PM
I never saw it either.....I joined up a little too late.

willyc4744 Posted - 08/20/2002 : 3:37:35 PM
I am the new owner of a taylor 710ce strung with ghs lights....i love it

NeverKillADream Posted - 08/20/2002 : 12:22:59 AM
never got ta see the old board.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Jay Posted - 08/10/2002 : 02:20:14 AM
damn...I remember the old board...it was cool in it's own way...Anyone in agreement here?

Jay
Joe Posted - 08/06/2002 : 6:44:31 PM
It definitely means I read the old one. I may have posted before...Hmmm. If I did ever post it was under the name BMXican. I'm mainly just an observer around here. Nancies is enough drama for me.

Joe

quote:

quote:

I think this is my first post in two years or something.

Does that mean you used to post on the old message board?

therippa Posted - 08/06/2002 : 5:44:46 PM
Left-handed Martin D-28
Elixirs or D'Addario Lights

Here's Tim holding it after he signed it...

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
pcbTIM Posted - 08/06/2002 : 03:56:59 AM
What about that big upside down cross? Don't you play that too?.....Oh wait....that was Rew.

Also....here's the link to the original thread.
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1571

Fluffy Posted - 08/06/2002 : 03:27:34 AM
I play with myself.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 08/06/2002 : 02:32:15 AM
quote:

Does that mean you used to post on the old message board?

Jay Posted - 08/05/2002 : 8:03:42 PM
Yes, I've said that before...I have a pretty cheap Ibanez, but I always use mediums, although i tune a step down. Heavy gauge strings are a no-no unless you have a National Steel. Other than that, jsut about every guitar can take mediums, as long as you don't put to much pressure on the neck. THat's why i tune a step down.

Jay
Joe Posted - 08/05/2002 : 4:43:46 PM
guild d-40 (1976)
Fender acoustic 12 string (73')
Martin hd-35 (99')
gibson sg melody maker (67')

and also a shitty banjo, mandolin, and dulcimer

Joe

Silky The Pimp Posted - 08/05/2002 : 4:34:29 PM
You beat me to it... I was going to say the same thing. Gotta make sure your guitar can take it. Generally, the rule of thumb is that you can switch down a guage with less problems than up. But if you switch between 2 guages (up or down) for any extended period of time, or on a frequent basis, you may need to have your neck readjusted. It actually goes so far as the string brand too. If you've never used anything but say, Elixir's, switching to Martins or D'Addarios can even throw things a little out of balance.

CheersDtoT Posted - 08/05/2002 : 1:21:48 PM

Before you buy a heavier gage like Mediums or Heavys make sure your guitar can take them because alot of guitars are only made for the tention of lights . I had a Martin DXM like that ..... and I put mediums on it and the " sun of a " warped .... and I had to ask Martin to send me a new guitar ....... also like on my D-35 it can only take Lights and Mediums ....... just F.Y.I ! Cheers

R.I.P - Lynn & T.J.
I Love You Guys !
Jay Posted - 08/05/2002 : 12:34:13 PM
Yep! IF you use lights or extra lights, switch to mediums. IT makes a big difference in sound and the treble strings last longer. They also stay in tune lots better, but if lights are your thing, then get them. But, a higher guage really does improve things.

Jay
My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/05/2002 : 01:30:15 AM
I guess maybe it's time for me to get new strings... Might actually do it before one breaks this time... that would be a change... and I might try something new, I'm feeling frisky... Martin SPs, huh?

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
CheersDtoT Posted - 08/05/2002 : 12:49:00 AM

Myself I have a Martin D-35 .... Martin DM , and an Ibenez .... as for strings I play Martin SP ( very nice ) and D'Addario ( also very nice) and thats me ........ CHEERS !

R.I.P - Lynn & T.J.
I Love You Guys !
Jay Posted - 08/03/2002 : 10:39:01 PM
quote:
it sounds like everyone is reccomending the Elixer Polywebs?

NOOOOOOOOO! Martin SP mediums! The best you'll ever buy!

Jay
SatchSRV Posted - 08/03/2002 : 01:04:03 AM
Eh, I was just playing for about a year and he had a meet and greet at a guitar shop one town away from me. I'm not really into his music that much, a few good songs but nothing that stands out. I figured what the hell, I probably wouldn't have another opportunity to have a noted musician sign it.

Eric

"There is no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" Tom Waits
NeverKillADream Posted - 08/03/2002 : 12:54:26 AM
If johny lang wrote his name on my guitar, and smack his face off, then find a rag.
-Joe
(no offece, to anyone but lang of course)

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com
SatchSRV Posted - 08/02/2002 : 11:13:49 PM
Hello all...first time I've written on the chat!

I play an Ibanez PF5CENT acoustic cut-away w/ D'addario or Martin Acoustic Light/Medium strings. It was a cheap guitar, the first one I bought. It was just under $300 and came w/ electronics. With how much I've been playing it over the past 4 years, it sounds better than my brothers $1100 Martin. Only thing that sucks is I met Johnny Lang in '99 and had him sign it, so now I really cant take it out anywhere with me...cant trust if someone might rub the signature off.

I also have a Hamer Special which I bought off my brother that has soap bar pick up's. It's a nice guitar, but I only use it when I play any Satriani tunes, or some harder rock stuff (Van Halen, etc..)

"There is no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" Tom Waits
Dave S Posted - 08/02/2002 : 10:18:01 PM
Forgot to mention my Yanagisawa A991 black lacquered alto sax. that baby rocks.

All TIM all the TIMe!
Dave S Posted - 08/02/2002 : 10:15:51 PM
I play a Dean Performer OSE GN, signed by the one and only TIM. But wait not only was it signed by Tim, he said it was one of the more beautiful guiitars that he had seen. And, yes, i'm bragging. this baby really needs new strings, it sounds like everyone is reccomending the Elixer Polywebs?

As for my axe of the electric variety, I rock on my epi les paul standard. Nothing special about this one. My electric is the more valuable of the two in the monetary sense, although the acoustic is more dear to me..obviously

All TIM all the TIMe!
ngetal Posted - 08/02/2002 : 07:47:07 AM
im sure you play beter skin flute than guitar _______

ring modulators go ''zing zang zow''
__________ Posted - 08/01/2002 : 6:26:28 PM
I play the... um... guitar.

NeverKillADream Posted - 08/01/2002 : 6:05:22 PM
At the moment im playing a Washburn Emerald Green Acoustic, while im waiting for my Martin D-35 and Washburn 12-String.
Joe

Using the Force Daily
NeverKillADream@aol.com
ngetal Posted - 08/01/2002 : 5:56:40 PM
electrics: godin radiator,one of the first few made,now made differently. danelectro u256,good vintage sound. charvel,something.a more ballsy guitar.

acoustics: samick nylon string. fender drednaught. simon&patrick luthier12string (made in same factory as seagul guitars)

the 12 string is my fave,made of cedar wood,has a LOUD crisp sound.

i use elixar polywebs,they last forever!!
amps: peavey classic chorus,80s model,has chorus and reverb switches.180watts and a peavey bandit80s 100watts my neighbors hate me :D

effects: boss me-30 ,multifx unit,digital,pretty great. boss loop station,good for adding layers. several single fx bozes,flange,reverb,temolo,dist.phase,delay. and an ebow

ring modulators go ''zing zang zow''
Bredej Posted - 08/01/2002 : 3:38:06 PM
I currently play a Fender Acoustic DG-11E Black with the dimond cross inlays. I got this guitar last December a sort of self bought christmas present. I saw it in a local music shop and apperance of it alone attracted me to it. Its got a very dark almost gothic look to it with some elegance to it still. It plays great, a darker sound to it than most guitars. I wouldn't say it is a bright sounding guitar at all actually. This works for the type of music I tend to play, its good to have that option, when you want to play something in minor I pick up the Fender and its all of a sudden really deep and dark.
I also play a jackson electric which im going to sell, found out I like the acoustic better, seems like theres more over tones with the acoustic which translates to more emotion in my playing for me.
I reciently was given a Ventura V16 12 string, if anyone knows anything about this guitar let me know. All I know is it was popular in the 60's and 70's and it was manufactured in Japan. It plays great and I'm satisfied with it, especially seeming how it was free. It turned out to be a find.

James Wayne Brede
Ccr152 Posted - 04/15/2002 : 3:04:07 PM
i agree, but an auditory orgasm i would welcome a great deal. check out srv's unplugged version of testify, if you havent already. shits amazing. ive been looking for the entire unplugged set and cant find it anywhere.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/15/2002 : 2:54:32 PM
SRV truly was the man... I don't know if I could handle TR playing the blues though. It would be an auditory orgasm!
-J

Ccr152 Posted - 04/15/2002 : 2:09:59 PM
as for the debate between silky and poole i automactically take silky's side because of the stevie ray picture in his banner. (tim needs to play some SRV on his 12-string (testify maybe)---thatd be freaking amazing!)
anyway i play a 1976 alvarez-yairi that sounds great but is beat to crap. it LOOKS 25-years old, but i'd never get rid of it because its got that full, 25-yr-old sound to it. i also have a cheap peavey electric which isnt worth talking about.

take it easy

victorwootenfan Posted - 03/29/2002 : 9:21:07 PM
a silvertone 5-string bass guitar, sigma acoustic, kent tenor banjo, ibanez gs-30(i think) mostly i just play my bass though

BigEyedPhish Posted - 03/28/2002 : 1:07:28 PM

shit!!! i just realized i forgot to say it is a Washburn

BigEyedPhish Posted - 03/28/2002 : 1:05:50 PM

WD200S with D'Addario lights. very nice guitar for me right now, but i always dream of bigger and better things :)

Jorgy Posted - 03/26/2002 : 8:03:46 PM
A shitty but faithful Takamine Jasmine. I hope to upgrade soon.

rubylith Posted - 03/24/2002 : 1:10:14 PM
aww
i sowie

-Dave
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/22/2002 : 12:05:23 PM
That's cool man... I worked very hard for my guitar too. I put that last comment to emphasize the fact that it WAS bragging. You just jumped on my ass for doing exactly what you did, except I was being extremely sarcastic to give you a hard time about it, whereas you were serious. I am not trying to cause controversy, I'm just calling you out on an asinine comment, and you're being even more of a jackass the farther along you go.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 03/22/2002 : 06:19:16 AM
quote:

rather be rich and stupid like a lot of kids these days, actually maybe not...

Just like that Bob Fagat picture.......now where is that???

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Poole Posted - 03/22/2002 : 12:07:12 AM
Now who's the one bragging about there guitar? ya know, there was no need for that little comment at the end of your post.
The only reason i typed that my guitar was expencive is that i had to work my ass of to get it. Now don't go off saying, " well.... thats why i put that too", cause all you wanted to do is cause contraversy. Shit, I'm not the one telling other people that " my guitar costs more than yours".
Just back the fuck off dude. I mean no harm.......Shit.......

n/a
rubylith Posted - 03/19/2002 : 1:48:31 PM
I have a early Les Paul, you've probably seen it it had the lepaord print fur on it. I also have an Ibanez 7 String AX series, ummm like a 72 Peavy T-60 not exactly sure on the year though. A new Tele that sucks ass, an acoustic Ibanez Performance which didn't cost much money but I make it sound like it does, lol. Someday Im gonna own a really nice guitar, sucks to be talented and poor, rather be rich and stupid like a lot of kids these days, actually maybe not...
lol

-Dave
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/17/2002 : 2:29:32 PM
Haha... soooooorrrrrryyyyy daaaaaaaadddddd.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 03/17/2002 : 05:01:58 AM
Hey! Stop bickering! Don't make me seperate you two!! How aboot both of you simply agree that both of your guitars cost much more than you should have spent.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/17/2002 : 12:25:50 AM
My bad... I guess I just misinterpreted, cause' you know... when I see someone mentioning how expensive their guitar is in a thread where price is otherwise not mentioned, even when speaking of guitars that cost significantly more than the one that "costs a lot of money," I have no idea where I might have thought that that was bragging, or barking up the wrong tree. My guitar costs a lot more than yours does... but hey, I'm not bragging... don't get all pissy on me.
-J

Poole Posted - 03/16/2002 : 9:05:03 PM
I didn't mean to be bragging about it. You don't have to get all pissy about it. Shit....

n/a
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/15/2002 : 11:20:36 AM
quote:
costs alot of money

Thanks for sharing... so do a lot of other the guitars mentioned.
-J

Poole Posted - 03/14/2002 : 10:54:35 PM
Martin D35 (like Tim's)

costs alot of money

n/a
CptDestructo Posted - 02/20/2002 : 10:34:06 PM
Art & Lutherie. Dunno the model name, couldn't find it. Spruce top laminate sides - D'Addario phosphor bronze lights. nothing flashy

Every time you touch me, I die a little bit inside.
chip616 Posted - 02/08/2002 : 6:50:09 PM
Taylor 310-Koa with any strings

All ya need is peace, love, and oreos
Gibsonisgod314 Posted - 02/04/2002 : 5:37:15 PM
Acoustic: Ibanez Concord(discontinued model) with some kind of strings, i dont know and a Yamaha CG-130 Classical with nice nylon strings, depending on what mood i'm in.

Electric: 1980 Gibson Les Paul Custom(GREAT guitar, my favorite) and Fender Mexican Stratocaster. Both have Dean Markley Blue Steel .011 gage strings.

dan p. Posted - 01/20/2002 : 6:44:46 PM
gibson sonex 180 delux electric (ernie ball low/high)
gibson acoustic/electric (martin)
fender 12string (d'addrio)

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Saint Jude Posted - 01/20/2002 : 5:30:09 PM
Fender Strat
Fender Tele
Washburn Equis II Elec/Acoustic (Great guitar)
Gibson Les Paul Gothic Studio (MY FAV GUITAR)

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Jay Posted - 01/19/2002 : 9:55:37 PM
Ibanez something with a long model name...and whateve srtring i can get ( Usually Martins or D'addarios)

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
dirtysloth Posted - 01/19/2002 : 1:47:17 PM
Gibson Chet Atkins SST with D'Addario Phosphor Bronze and a U.S. Standard Tele with Fender Pure Nickel Wound Originals.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/19/2002 : 1:44:39 PM
Main acoustic is a Taylor 814-ce with Elixir polywebs... sometimes I splurge for the nanoweb ones though too.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 01/19/2002 : 04:36:22 AM
Washburn D12S..strings..not a clue, all I know is that they cost a buck for a set and they last for awhile.

also, a Samick 12 string...strings the same as above.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000