Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Funny Pic of Bela

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 01/12/2002 : 7:15:25 PM
I was LMAO when I saw this... Is it just me or does the look on his face seem to say "What the fuck are you wearing?"

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
thomasode Posted - 09/23/2003 : 8:09:10 PM
I think that pic is hillarious....a happy oriental man and a pic of Bela looking at him like he's a fuckin nut!
KevinLesko Posted - 09/23/2003 : 03:39:28 AM
Wow, what made you bring that up Jay? I noticed that in one of my replies, I mention my wanting to see them, and I did see them exactly one year ago this week! Odd syncronicity! Man, that means I posted that well over a year ago. I also can't wait to see them again, and again, and again.

P.S. I still say Bela looks like he is about to slap that guy or something haha.
Zachmozach Posted - 09/22/2003 : 6:25:57 PM
HTG, Do what ever you have to do to see the show. I saw Vic in January and it was a mind numbing experience. Him and his brothers are some of the best musicians around. I hope everyone already knows how good Vic is but his brother Reggie is an awesome guitarist and his other brother Joseph tears up the keys. Not to mention there awesome drummer and Divivnty. The whole show was great. What from the magic that Vic did to the musical stunts they did like Vic and Reggie playing each others instruments using the hammer ons and stuff while they were holding their guitars up in the air together. I could go on and on awesome show! If the flecktones of Vic come your way it is a must see.
Jay Posted - 09/22/2003 : 4:23:09 PM
just thought I'd bring back an old memory......
KevinLesko Posted - 01/16/2002 : 01:53:04 AM
lucky punks!! I still havent had the chance to see them although they are atop my list of "bands to see". Seems like they only make it out here once a year or so.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/14/2002 : 8:26:30 PM
The venue is the Georgia Theater... it's in downtown Athens right across from Nowhere Bar. When I saw Tim there in November they WERE checking ID's at the door. If you can't get in there try to see him at the Variety Playhouse on Feb. 16 (on a Saturday, I think)... they don't have an age limit and the venue is much better and more laid back. I will be at that show.
-J

{=HTG=} Posted - 01/14/2002 : 5:07:31 PM
DirtySloth, have you seen Bela Fleck and the Flecktones in concert alot? I know that Victor Wooten is comming to Athens on Jan.24, in some theather where you have to be 18

{=HTG=} Posted - 01/13/2002 : 7:20:29 PM
What the hell? Is Bela holding some strings down with his nose??? Weird. But he's amazing nontheless.

LizT Posted - 01/13/2002 : 01:13:00 AM
I saw that throat singer dude play with the flecktones a couple years ago at the Lyric Opera House in Baltimore. That guy does some weird shit with his voice!!!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/12/2002 : 8:14:27 PM
Hehe that is funny as shit... who is that guy?
-J

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000