Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Ebay Jackass Alert!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 01/11/2002 : 12:32:13 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1500805064

Tim doesnt like signing autographs???? He is kind enough to meet his fans at nearly every show. It kinda pisses me off that this guy expects to make a $200 profit of Tim's signature which he got for free, out of the generosity of TR.

16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Black Lotus Posted - 01/12/2002 : 3:20:26 PM
quote:

Just give him credit; I don't think he'll care.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?

That's exactly what I was thinking ... put something like, "Photos by Fluffy" at the bottom or something.

tericee Posted - 01/12/2002 : 02:47:31 AM
Just give him credit; I don't think he'll care.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
James M. Posted - 01/11/2002 : 10:34:05 PM
...i dont think they will mind...when tim came to charleston...we saw tim before the show..and my friend had 2 cd's he burned from a tim show..and the cd stomp was tim playing guitar....he told tim and fluffy he got it off their website and he hoped he wasnt like stealing or anything..and they got this face like ohh nooo...but it was purely sarcastic....fluffy said thats what they are there for...they are too cool
james

Black Lotus Posted - 01/11/2002 : 10:25:23 PM
I'm going to put them up on my website, if fluffy doesn't mind. It was TIM playing it in the pic, which simply kicks ass.

pcbTIM Posted - 01/11/2002 : 8:00:41 PM
quote:

ah Shit, thats right it was Black Lotus... sorry bro for my lack of a short term memory.

Yeah, me too. I looked for that thread with your pics with you and the guitar, but I couldn't find them.

"War is not about who is right, it is about who is left."
Isaac Posted - 01/11/2002 : 1:49:13 PM
Rush Hour = good flix

3----------------------->

Isaac
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/11/2002 : 12:52:12 PM
This guy is asking $500 for a $275 guitar... the first thing that pops into my mind is "Fifty million dollars?! Man, who you think you kidnapped, Chelsea Clinton?!"

-J

Black Lotus Posted - 01/11/2002 : 11:15:21 AM
Yeah, I think everyone here pretty much knows it isn't me. ANd my wife, she wouldn't leave my side the whole time I was in the hospital - I pretty much had to force her to leave the room to get food for herself, I love her dearly.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/11/2002 : 11:01:32 AM
Oh yeah, sorry man. I wondered why your wife wasn't with you when you were getting treated for a collapsed lung...

And I knew it wasn't you that was selling the guitar. I had no question about that. So little in fact, that I didn't even think to have to mention it. So no big deal.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Black Lotus Posted - 01/11/2002 : 09:54:51 AM
Yeah but uh ... that's not my guitar on eBay. Mine was a wedding gift to me from my wife prior to TIM autographing it. Noone could give me enough money to part with it ... ever. I will be buried with this guitar .

And, for the record, it was my little sister that got it autographed for me.

KevinLesko Posted - 01/11/2002 : 02:14:29 AM
ah Shit, thats right it was Black Lotus... sorry bro for my lack of a short term memory.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/11/2002 : 02:08:02 AM
Yep, Black Lotus had a collapsed lung the night of the concert and his nice wife was fabulous enough to get his guitar signed by Tim. I think that's basically the story...

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
pcbTIM Posted - 01/11/2002 : 01:42:27 AM
Yeah. I was 99% sure it wasn't him, but I just can't remember who it was!

KevinLesko Posted - 01/11/2002 : 01:33:56 AM
oh yeah.. I'm positive it wasnt the guy who had it signed while in the hospital. He is a somewhat regular and I remember him saying that he would never give up that guitar. I think his 1st post here was a heart-felt "thank you" to Tim.

pcbTIM Posted - 01/11/2002 : 01:29:11 AM
I remember two times that something like this was mentioned on the message board. One was http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=357 but that was over two months ago.

the other one was another post by someone I can't remember who got his guitar signed when he was in the hospital. I think it's somone in the higher ranks so I'll bet that isn't him. I tried looking for the thread but to no avail.

Jamie M Posted - 01/11/2002 : 12:44:11 AM
Not surprising that there's no bids on it then, eh?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000