Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Unwritten Message Board Laws ...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Black Lotus Posted - 01/10/2002 : 9:39:35 PM
During my time here, I have discovered the following (sometimes amusing) unwritten rules .... add more if I've missed any. Or, just add more to have more

1. No more Fred Durst topics - he sucks, we all know he sucks. End of story.
2. Post count rules here. It equates to your Board IQ.
3. Don't steal bandwidth without proper credit (haha).
4. Just because you post a topic doesn't mean that it's contents will reflect that - 99.9% of the time it doesn't. All topics digress.
7. All fluffy sightings must be posted. If you don't understand this rule, your post count must not be high enough.
8. TIM refers to all that which is whoop ass. (I.E. I had a TIM day today!)
9. Ignore the error messages, they won't eat you if you don't pay attention.

Ok ... thats my food for the evening.

Peace,
Dave

100   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
victorwootenfan Posted - 02/10/2003 : 4:28:11 PM
now in reference to rule no. 18, i didn't realize that and i will now spell everything cool, by using kewl. i would also like to apologize for posting on the 19th and 20th post just to get a flaming moe. lastly i'd like to add the 40th post should be a double flaming moe, at least in my opinion it should.
PJK Posted - 02/10/2003 : 07:39:48 AM
Thanks for the update! Fluffy will be happy.

Ok, now who is keeping #13, hummmmmm??????? Too damn cold to be naked, hehehehe

Ahhhhh, I did it again, stayed on line too long and now I will be late for work! Do you think they will understand the importance of starting my day off reading this message board????? Maybe??? Nah....oh well screw them then! hehehe
pcbTIM Posted - 02/10/2003 : 06:00:35 AM

4. Just because you post a topic doesn't mean that it's contents will reflect that - 99.9% of the time it doesn't. All topics digress.

5. All fluffy sightings must be posted. If you don't understand this rule, your post count must not be high enough.

6. TIM refers to all that which is whoop ass. (I.E. I had a TIM day today!)

7. No more "What's That Song On The Flash Intro". It's BIG BLAST OF HOT AIR!!!

8. Jon, Kyle, & Fluffy all officially "rule" (look how many topics have read ____ RULES!!!)

9. Mac & Cheese is not to be discussed in a degoratory manner

10. In case a corpse found... notify Xar IMMEDIATELY

11. If Fluffy has the last post in a thread your are forbidden to post in that thread ever again.

12. All members must be perverted or at least tolerant to the perverted members.

13. Only people who are naked are allowed to post on the message board.

14. Everyone who posts must meet at the rest stop on I-94 for the TR message board Orgie.

15. All meds must be taken BEFORE posting on the TR message board.

16. If your name is Xar you are required to take a shower before posting on the TR message board.

17. It is generally frowned up to hook up your computer in the bathroom so you can post while partaking in the act of defication.

18. "Cool" is spelled "kewl" and "about" is spelled "aboot"

19. (taken from FLUFFY) Anything with the letters TIM in it must be capitalized. (e.g. anyTIMe)

20. Whenever Jay posts, somebody must reply "Lay off the weed!" within three posts.

21. John Tesh will never be mentioned on this board or in conjunction with TR, TR Productions, or any partially or wholly owned subsidiary of TR Productions. He who mentions him will have his tongue cut out and will be whipped mercilessly with pcbdmb's spaghetti dick.

22. You don't HAVE to say anything.

23. You aren't allowed to admit that you don't get someone else's joke.

24. Any person caught making personal attacks toward Fluffy will have to answer to the TR Task Force!

25. The reason we are on this planet.......is for each other.

26. Each and every thread must hereby have at least one reference to a Simpsons' quote or action. Violation of this law will result in immediate temination of the aforementioned thread.

27. Our standards may not be high but they sure are fun.

28. Flaming Moe's may only be posted on the 20th post of the first page of a thread. You cannot make previous posts to simply raise the post count up to 19, thereby granting yourself the ability to "pass out" a Flaming Moe.

29. If you want to be considered truly "kewl" at a TR concert, you must wear a "Fluffy Sucks" T-shirt. If you want to be considered uber-kewl, you must wear a "Fluffy Sucks Dick" T-shirt.
pcbTIM Posted - 02/09/2003 : 02:04:01 AM

5. All fluffy sightings must be posted. If you don't understand this rule, your post count must not be high enough.

8. Jon, Kyle, & Fluffy all officially "rule" (look how many topics have read ____ RULES!!!)

11. If Fluffy has the last post in a thread your are forbidden to post in that thread ever again.

12. All members must be perverted or at least tolerant to the perverted members.

14. Everyone who posts must meet at the rest stop on I-94 for the TR message board Orgie.

16. If your name is Xar you are required to take a shower before posting on the TR message board.

17. It is generally frowned up to hook up your computer in the bathroom so you can post while partaking in the act of defication.

19. (taken from FLUFFY) Anything with the letters TIM in it must be capitalized. (e.g. anyTIMe)

20. Whenever Jay posts, somebody must reply "Lay off the weed!" within three posts.

21. John Tesh will never be mentioned on this board or in conjunction with TR, TR Productions, or any partially or wholly owned subsidiary of TR Productions. He who mentions him will have his tongue cut out and will be whipped mercilessly with pcbdmb's spaghetti dick.

24. Any person caught making personal attacks toward Fluffy will have to answer to the TR Task Force!

26. Each and every thread must hereby have at least one reference to a Simpsons' quote or action. Violation of this law will result in immediate temination of the aforementioned thread.

28. Flaming Moe's may only be posted on the 20th post of the first page of a thread. You cannot make previous posts to simply raise the post count up to 19, thereby granting yourself the ability to "pass out" a Flaming Moe.
Fluffy Posted - 01/27/2003 : 6:31:52 PM
Looks like we need some updating pcbTIM!!
Fluffy Posted - 12/06/2002 : 05:12:09 AM
I shall update in the appropriate place. THANX, I knew you could do it. enthuTIMsiast was trying to steal your glory. HEHE
pcbTIM Posted - 12/04/2002 : 1:53:25 PM

Fluffy Posted - 10/22/2002 : 9:33:47 PM
The wrong has been righted and there seem to be no problems with the NEW, IMPROVED, FASTER, SLEEKER, STREAM-LINED Message Board!! Hallelujah!!!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/19/2002 : 6:05:25 PM
Oooohh, the dreaded error message of death. No wait, that was the dreaded blue screen of death. Ah well, either way.
PJK Posted - 10/16/2002 : 07:18:10 AM
I thought it was just me....kept getting "enter your rlc password" yesterday????

Hey Fluffy, shouldn't #8 be changed from Kyle to Mason?? Or is my brain just not awake yet?

Fluffy Posted - 10/16/2002 : 03:44:50 AM
Talked to Jon right when it was happening and he figures it was something with Red Light out of our control. Seems to have righted itself and I am not getting error messages tonite. Today when I was on I was getting tons. I think it might have just been busy while I was on. It was a "server is busy" message. Anyway, hope noone else has to deal with the inconvenience. I had forgotten how annoying those things were.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 10/15/2002 : 5:39:10 PM
Yeah........what happened yesterday?

(Although I haven't gotten that error message yet)

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Fluffy Posted - 10/15/2002 : 5:24:52 PM
Hey pcbdmb, You may have to add the error message one back in, at least temporarily. Ever since the board came back online I have been getting a plethora of error messages. Weird, hope it returns to normal soon.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 10/12/2002 : 11:10:38 AM
WEll I figured since we started a new page we should have them posted here since most people won't go back to earlier pages to see what we are talking about. So here it is, courtesy of pcbdmb:

OK.....here's the "re-revised" list.....

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 10/12/2002 : 11:04:05 AM

I found something to back up my claim to the TIMe thing. Here is a post from the email list that dates back to:

Date: Wed Oct 17, 2001 4:51 am
Subject: Tim says THANX!!!

Hey Everyone, Tim wanted me to tell everyone "Thanx" for the great
TIMe he had on the first leg of the tour and "welcome" to all the new
members! We hit alot of new places and met alot of new faces and
revisited alot of old ones. There have been alot of new people
joining the email list. It just grows and grows! So this is just a
quick email to let everyone know we are looking forward to the next
leg and more new and old faces. You guys are the reason we do this
and you make it alot of fun!! Thanx for being the best fans in the
world. We couldn't ask for a better bunch of people. For those of you
are new to the list, make sure you check out the website
(TimReynolds.com) and the message board
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=348
Here is a link to the message board to get you started. There is a
great TR community out there that loves to chat. They can answer
questions and make you laugh. Join the Message Board and Enjoy!!
Thanx again for all the support. We look forward to more great shows
and audiences on the remainder of the tour. If we are not hitting
your town or one close. SORRY!! Hopefully on the next tour in the
Spring. As I always say "KEEP THE FAITH"

Peace and Spread the Word
Fluffy

I am sure I was using it on the board long before I started incorporating it into my everyday typing. Unfortunately, there is no way to search it on the board and find out when it was first used, short of starting at topic #1 and checking every one and keep track of any uses of TIMe to establish who used it first. I am almost positive I had never seen it before I started using that way. Sure would hate to be stealing Kevin's glory if that isn't actually the case. I would feel bad.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

pcbTIM Posted - 10/09/2002 : 04:42:44 AM
There........done and done.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Fluffy Posted - 10/09/2002 : 03:25:18 AM
I swear, I started rule 19!! Sorry Kevin, I am positive that was me!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 10/05/2002 : 7:46:18 PM
"I heard your dad went into the restaraunt and ate everything in the restaraunt and they had to close the restaraunt."

SpaceMonkey Posted - 10/05/2002 : 12:34:20 PM
A couple more Ralph-isms....

"Mommy, Daddy...Principal Skinner and Mrs. Crabapple were in the closet making babies, and I saw one of the babies and it smiled at me."

Teacher: OK Ralph, put your head on your desk and take a nap.
Ralph: I like sleep. That's when I'm the viking.

pcbTIM Posted - 10/05/2002 : 01:31:28 AM
"And when the doctor said I didn't have worms anymore, that was the happiest day of my life!"
"Thank you Ralph, very graphic."

SpaceMonkey Posted - 10/04/2002 : 11:06:10 PM
This stuff is funny....I've read the board since the beginning and rarely posted, but I've been way out of the loop with all your going's on....are you guys smokin' crack or what?!...I'm gonna start posting in bunches at some point and get in on all this freaky shit.

"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

-----Ralp Wiggum (is God)

pcbTIM Posted - 10/04/2002 : 8:23:06 PM
TTT! You will notice that I got rid of this rule (for obvious reasons)
7. Ignore the error messages, they won't eat you if you don't pay attention.

OK.....here's the "re-revised" list.....

pcbTIM Posted - 09/12/2002 : 1:17:02 PM
"You should have seen the murderous glint in his eye, Smithers. And his breath reeked of beer and pretzeled bread."

Fluffy Posted - 09/12/2002 : 04:49:15 AM
My pretzel must turd!!

My pretzel mustard!!

I love mustard on a pretzel. Soft pretzel especially.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 09/11/2002 : 05:27:19 AM
Two preztels were walking down the street.....one was assaulted!

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Fluffy Posted - 09/11/2002 : 03:48:31 AM
Hey Jay, you sure it's not a "salt substitute" mine? In this day and age most people know the dangers of too much salt. Or are you saying the salt belongs to you? Salt yours or Salt mine? How about Salt yours, mine and ours? OR could it be "Assault and Pepper Spray"?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 09/10/2002 : 11:41:01 PM
Then....shouldn't we have more salt, so as to get rid of that eyesore of a salt mine?

Jay Posted - 09/10/2002 : 9:54:06 PM
salty salty wound!
Oh how you burn!
Salty Salty wound!
You certainly brake my heart!

We need (as a society) to LAY OFF THE SALT! There is a giant salt mine very close to me.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Fluffy Posted - 09/10/2002 : 03:52:05 AM
Hey DirtySloth, don't listen to him, he is just some crazy lunatic rambling on about things of which he knows nothing about. You should also be wary of things he says as he is a NARC and could be trying to lure you into some sort of police sting. Take what he says with a grain of salt(and be sure to rub it in the wound).

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 09/10/2002 : 03:07:49 AM
No no no no.......it's pronounced...

D'OH!

Fluffy Posted - 09/10/2002 : 03:07:26 AM
That's great!! Did you see the post where you can make the Pillsbury doughboy fart? I got a real kick outta that one!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
dirtysloth Posted - 09/10/2002 : 02:19:00 AM
mmmmmmmmm..... dough

Fluffy Posted - 09/10/2002 : 02:04:27 AM
That calls for a..........

DOAH!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
dirtysloth Posted - 09/10/2002 : 01:50:48 AM
Yeah, I thought so too. I didn't even read the rules before I posted that. Then I scrolled up and saw it. And it's the FIRST RULE!

Fluffy Posted - 09/10/2002 : 01:48:12 AM
Shame on you, shame, shame, shame! Right on the post with the rules!! How ironic!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
dirtysloth Posted - 09/10/2002 : 01:12:55 AM
Whoops, I just broke Rule #1.

dirtysloth Posted - 09/10/2002 : 01:11:43 AM
Whoah, I missed that before. I don't think I'd recommend that. The words "squeeze" and "testicles" don't belong together any more than "Fred Durst" and "artist".

Fluffy Posted - 09/10/2002 : 12:21:01 AM
Haven't seen this in a while. LOL TTT for all the new folks!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 04/19/2002 : 08:09:05 AM
Black Lotus said:
quote:
because my balls get smushed.

Jon Soldo called that a HAMBURGER!!

BALLS, LAY OFF THE LEG!!!

BLACK LOTUS, LAY OFF THE COUCH!!!

and of course....

JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jason Posted - 04/16/2002 : 6:11:13 PM
Everyone should take BL's advise on this one...let me just say take his advise if it is applicable to you...sorry ladies

Black Lotus Posted - 04/16/2002 : 6:08:50 PM
quote:

I remember and got that, Silky.

And BLACK LOTUS, LAY OFF THE BALLS!

I always try to lay off my balls ... usually I sleep on my side or my back. I can't get comfy when sleeping on my stomach because my balls get smushed.

Thanks for the advice though .

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/16/2002 : 01:53:57 AM
I remember and got that, Silky.

And BLACK LOTUS, LAY OFF THE BALLS!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/16/2002 : 01:08:25 AM
I was just being stupid... it's from a rap song by Dr. Dre with the title Deez Nuts where a guy calls his girlfriend up and asks, "Hey, did they ever get in touch with you?" She says, "Did who get in touch with me?" To which he replies, "Deez nuuuuuuuts." It's a dumb, yet stupid thing that my friends and I occasionally end up doing.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 04/16/2002 : 12:41:55 AM
Yeah....what is that Silky? The only one I'm familiar with is the 2 CDs nuts.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Black Lotus Posted - 04/15/2002 : 8:05:12 PM
balls

-----------
Fluffy Posted - 04/15/2002 : 5:55:38 PM
Silky said:
quote:
Hahah... you didn't fall for the ol' deez nutz.

?????????? Afraid I am not familiar, and if I am, I have forgotten.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/15/2002 : 5:51:15 PM
Hahah... you didn't fall for the ol' deez nutz.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 04/15/2002 : 5:33:34 PM
Nope, I am a hard person to catch up with. Go, Go, Go!!!

Although I did catch a glimpse of "me" in the mirror the other day!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/15/2002 : 5:26:03 PM
Hey Fluffy, did they ever get in touch with you?
-J

Fluffy Posted - 04/15/2002 : 3:44:47 PM
pcbdmb wrote:
quote:
Woah....deja vu......haven't we had this conversation like 5 TIMes already?

Whats the name of that song in the flash intro?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/14/2002 : 2:30:18 PM
Ich weis nicht.

pcbTIM Posted - 04/14/2002 : 1:56:35 PM
But Fluffy usually gets energized from music....not the other way around. It would suck though if you fell asleep at the drop of a note. Especially if you're a bouncer.

Woah....deja vu......haven't we had this conversation like 5 TIMes already?

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/14/2002 : 1:50:47 PM
Nope Voldermort's harp played Fluffy to sleep, remember?

pcbTIM Posted - 04/14/2002 : 11:47:38 AM
I thought that was Voldemort.....whoops!

Fluffy Posted - 04/14/2002 : 06:02:11 AM
joemoe stated:
quote:
I like Fred Durst, do you want me to die now?

Not at all, I am glad there are folks here who will stand up and take a different position on a subject like that. It takes a strong person to stand up in front of this board and make a statement like that. Here we agree it is OK to disagree. You should be commended for your honesty and self-confidence. I should warn you, you are definitely in a minority on this board. Speaking of which, we haven't seen or FD post in a while. Maybe it's because we stopped talking about him. HEHE

Posts pertaining to FD which led to the institution of Rule #1

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=352

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=843

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=819

Again you can use the search feature and find lots of places he was mentioned, if you are so inclined, but be warned, there were not alot of nice things said about him. I think we now refer to him as "He Who Cannot Be Named".

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/14/2002 : 02:49:49 AM
Sorry.....as you can see from the sign, the vomitory has left.

Black Lotus Posted - 04/13/2002 : 11:19:03 PM
quote:

quote:

Can someone give me directions to the vomitory?

-----------
joemoe Posted - 04/13/2002 : 8:58:26 PM
quote:

Fluffy Posted - 04/13/2002 : 07:58:32 AM
Guess it's back to out the window!! Maybe if you call it by name it will come back!! Heeeerrreee Vomitory!! Come heeerrrreee!! Good Vomitory!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/13/2002 : 07:55:30 AM
Damnit! The vomitory isn't there anymore?! Now where am I supposed to throw up?!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Fluffy Posted - 04/13/2002 : 07:53:18 AM

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/13/2002 : 07:47:12 AM
aw crap!!! Here comes that vomit again....

Fluffy Posted - 04/13/2002 : 07:44:27 AM
Wouldn't that be "bus sick"? Dammit, back on the short bus, you still have alot to learn.

(but sit by a window)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/13/2002 : 07:29:45 AM
Hooray!!! Can I really get off now?? I'm starting to get car sick....

Fluffy Posted - 04/13/2002 : 07:20:35 AM
WOW!!! You really are the man!!! KUDOS!!! Quite impressive! You may just be getting off that short bus sooner than I think.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/13/2002 : 07:18:22 AM
OK.....here's the "revised" list.....

7. Ignore the error messages, they won't eat you if you don't pay attention.

8. No more "What's That Song On The Flash Intro". It's BIG BLAST OF HOT AIR!!!

9. Jon, Kyle, & Fluffy all officially "rule" (look how many topics have read ____ RULES!!!)

10. Mac & Cheese is not to be discussed in a degoratory manner

11. in case a corpse found... notify Xar IMMEDIATLY

12. If Fluffy has the last post in a thread your are forbidden to post in that thread ever again.

13. All members must be perverted or at least tolerant to the perverted members.

14. Only people who are naked are allowed to post on the message board.

15. Everyone who posts must meet at the rest stop on I-94 for the TR message board Orgie.

16. All meds must be taken BEFORE posting on the TR message board.

17. If your name is Xarr you are required to take a shower before posting on the TR message board.

18. It is generally frowned up to hook up your computer in the bathroom so you can post while partaking in the act of defication.

19. "Cool" is spelled "kewl" and "about" is spelled "aboot"

20. (taken from Kevin) Anything with the letters TIM in it must be capitalized. (e.g. anyTIMe)

21. Whenever Jay (I think it's Jay) posts, somebody must reply "Lay off the weed!" within three posts.

22. John Tesh will never be mentioned on this board or in conjunction with TR, TR Productions, or any partially or wholly owned subsidiary of TR Productions. He who mentions him will have his tongue cut out and will be whipped mercilessly with pcbdmb's spaghetti dick.

23. You don't HAVE to say anything.

24. You aren't allowed to admit that you don't get someone else's joke.

25. Any person caught making personal attacks toward Fluffy will have to answer to the TR Task Force!

Fluffy Posted - 04/13/2002 : 06:56:47 AM
I am afraid this will throw our whole numbering system outta whack. We will have to go back to every post and carefully renumber each and every one. Oh my god, it will be anarchy!! Anarchy, I tell you!!!

(Maybe I am overreacting again, HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/12/2002 : 5:07:23 PM
The whole system is breaking down!

Black Lotus Posted - 04/12/2002 : 12:05:56 PM
quote:

Yeah! What happened to five and six?

Beats the shit outta me ... I even forget what they were. Odd..

-----------
Fluffy Posted - 04/12/2002 : 07:57:51 AM
In this case, IGNORANCE IS BLISS!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/12/2002 : 06:45:51 AM
I'm sure we can teach you!

Fluffy Posted - 04/12/2002 : 06:40:45 AM
Somebodys been using the edit button!

Rule #(whatever # we are up to):

All tablature talk goes in the TABS section of the board!

HEHE please stop making me read things I have hope of ever understanding. For my sanity, PLEASE!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/12/2002 : 06:33:03 AM
Yeah! What happened to five and six?

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/12/2002 : 01:15:39 AM
quote:

What Black Lotus?

And where are 5 and 6? What did they say? Or ... or is that ... something .. I can't ... know. ?

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/12/2002 : 01:10:35 AM
Hey now... you're cruisin...
-J

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/12/2002 : 12:47:14 AM
3rd amendment. All previous amendments will be null and void in such event as a sunny day, or a rainy one, either of which will cause all said dillywhaps to be administered to the previously stated administer, and the other 90% of the taxpayer's money coming directly to me. Small bills, please.

pcbTIM Posted - 04/11/2002 : 10:07:17 PM
2nd Amendment to #24
All politicians get an extra 10% of the taxpayers money.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/11/2002 : 9:58:24 PM
---Amendment to rule 24---

Punishment to be given in the form of the dillywhap. Severity ranges from "cruisin for a mushroom bruisin" to "the skullcrusher."

pcbTIM Posted - 04/11/2002 : 9:38:12 PM

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/11/2002 : 8:13:31 PM
I don't know, did I break a Law?

Black Lotus Posted - 04/11/2002 : 7:37:25 PM
Bump ... for the new people :)

Anyone think this should be revisited?

-----------
Black Lotus Posted - 01/31/2002 : 9:17:09 PM
I don't know how my previous post got screwed, but it's suppsoed to say ...

*insert whitty response here*

-----------
pcbTIM Posted - 01/31/2002 : 6:45:13 PM
quote:

That shit is really annoying. It is already bad enuf we have to scroll up and down. That left to right shit is just plain inconsiderate!!

You go left and right as well as up and down?! Wow! That's gotta hurt your wrist after a while.

Black Lotus Posted - 01/31/2002 : 12:59:52 PM

-----------
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/31/2002 : 12:43:54 PM
MUWAHHHAAAHHHH.....I just thought of another one. And this one IS for you BL...

(BL said "I seriously don't get that.")

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/31/2002 : 12:40:46 PM
I'd like to make a Law suggestion (and BL, this isn't directed at you, even tho you are right before this post...)

Anyone who's read most of the posts probably knows to what I refer.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Black Lotus Posted - 01/31/2002 : 09:52:12 AM
Did someone say something?

Anyway, bump for the new guys.

-----------
Fluffy Posted - 01/31/2002 : 03:50:39 AM
New (UN)WRITTEN MESSAGE BOARD LAW:

NoOne may post a single line message that makes the rest of us have to scroll left to right to read posts.

That shit is really annoying. It is already bad enuf we have to scroll up and down. That left to right shit is just plain inconsiderate!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 01/30/2002 : 04:59:06 AM
HAHA!!! Looks like the opposite happened!! I got another guitar to add to my collection!!

Fluffy Posted - 01/30/2002 : 03:45:56 AM
pcbdmb Said:
quote:
I know!! Isn't it weird! Because I feel much smarter, but I haven't gone to any classes. I guess that means that I can drop out of school and focus all my time to this message board.

Fluffy Says AGAIN:
quote:
I suggest not leaving the computer then. Then you will always be UP on things. No getting behind. Catching up is such a bitch. Give up your school, your jobs, your lives, and attach yourself to the glowing screen. It beckons you. It is calling to you. Do you hear it. You are getting sleepy, sleepy!!! When I snap my fingers you will wake up and give all your money and guitars to FLUFFY!! (SNAP)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 01/30/2002 : 01:57:17 AM
I reiterate:I suggest not leaving the computer then. Then you will always be UP on things. No getting behind. Catching up is such a bitch. Give up your school, your jobs, your lives, and attach yourself to the glowing screen. It beckons you. It is calling to you. Do you hear it. You are getting sleepy, sleepy!!! When I snap my fingers you will wake up and give all your money and guitars to FLUFFY!! (SNAP)

MWHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 01/29/2002 : 5:15:38 PM
quote:

pcbdmb, you're getting markedly smarter by the day!

I know!! Isn't it weird! Because I feel much smarter, but I haven't gone to any classes. I guess that means that I can drop out of school and focus all my time to this message board.

Black Lotus Posted - 01/29/2002 : 12:49:17 PM
I think my post count is having an adverse effect on my intelligence. I find myself rambling about things I discussed here on the board and my wife looks at me like I'm crazy ... then I realise it wasn't her I was talking to about balls, it was Fluffy.

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
pcbTIM Posted - 01/27/2002 : 03:08:10 AM
Hey! I just thought of something else!! The Italians like it eldente! (or however you spell it)

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Fluffy Posted - 01/25/2002 : 05:47:19 AM
NO MORE!! I can't take it!!

VOLARE OHHHHHHH OHHH

Dammit now you got me doing it!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Black Lotus Posted - 01/24/2002 : 3:23:53 PM
No, that's Amore

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 3:09:30 PM
Now THATS ITALIAN!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 01/24/2002 : 2:23:01 PM
I guess my dick is like spaghetti...cums in huge quantities and can serve a large Itailian family.

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 05:09:53 AM
A better rule #21

#21:John Tesh will never be mentioned on this board or in conjunction with TR, TR Productions, or any partially or wholly owned subsidiary of TR Productions. He who mentions him will have his tongue cut out and will be whipped mercilessly with pcbdmb's spaghetti dick.

LEARN THEM
LIVE THEM

especially this one! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 01/21/2002 : 08:43:28 AM
If I was staying Rule #21 should be:

Fluffy is not allowed to comment on personal issues or beliefs and should limit his opinions and not take others attacks so damn personally.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000