Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 strange dreams...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dave S Posted - 01/07/2002 : 02:09:12 AM
Well this is slightly tim related but it's kind of weird so i'll post it here.

Last night TIM was in my dream...no not that way perverts. i was at a TIM show and all of the sudden i found myself on stage moving his various instruments around. im pretty sure i was thinking about how tim has lots of different guitars on stage during the shows and so i was moving around a clarinet and asking tim where he wanted it. he gave me a look that was like wtf is that piece doing here. and then this chick that was officially in charge of moving his instruments got mad at me for invading her "instrument moving" turf. i think i lost the dream there but came back to it later and i was sitting in the audience thinking about how i had made an ass of myself for randomly climbing on stage and moving around tim's clarinet, and dreaming up excuses for why i did it...i was like oh crap tim will hate me now and then i woke up and it was all a bad dream. and strange, bad dream. would have been good if i got to hear tim play dream music but sadly it was just during a set up portion of his show that happened to take an hour or so? yeah weird...so there you have it, now is when you laugh at me =D

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 01/19/2002 : 04:42:31 AM
quote:
does anyone know Brak?

Do I know Brak!! I love Brak!! He is the reason I watch that silly show. I even have the CD's of Brak singing his silly songs.
"Do you know what a FLUFFY is?"
I would even go so far as to say Brak RULES, but that would just be my opinion, I have no evidence to back it up. I wouldn't want anyone to think I was trying to brainwash them into liking Brak. I highly suggest you go out and educate YOURSELF on Brak. Hopefully, you will find as I did, The Genius of Brak!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 01/11/2002 : 3:51:15 PM
i had aTIm dream onc. He looked like kid rock in my dream, and he was being bad so we put him in a jail cell, and he ate my dog...it was screwed up...but that clarinet thing is so damn funny...i was laughing for ten minutes!!!

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/11/2002 : 05:16:13 AM
I just had the usual 2 chicks at the same time dream.
-J

{=HTG=} Posted - 01/10/2002 : 7:46:10 PM
My weirdest dream. . .does anyone know Brak? That crazy red guy/thing on the "Space Ghost" show. Haha, my dream was I was sitting in a truck with Brak driving, me sitting in the middle, and Fredie Prinze Jr. They were singing and laughing. . .me, I was scared, next to a talking cartoon. Then, i'm in some cabin, with Racheal Leigh Cook (damn, she's really hot). Then i'm laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling fan. I awoke, then later, I tell my brother about it. He laughed and said there was some show where Fridie Prince Jr was sitting in a truck laughing and singing....next to Brak! Oh man, that was great, it was hilarious.

pcbTIM Posted - 01/07/2002 : 11:32:21 AM
I want to help you George Washington? Man, even your dreams are dull.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000