Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Other names TR3 used

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 01/06/2002 : 11:54:54 PM
This is probably only a question that Fluffy could answer but maybe someone who went to see TR3 in 98 couls answer. I remember reading that for a while they would make up a new name for themselves every night, and then Puke Matrix finally stuck. If Puke Matrix was the winning name, I'd love to know what some of the others were.

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 01/26/2002 : 6:36:03 PM
Hey Kevin, I don't recall any specifics. Tim spent that whole tour making up band names and sometimes we would use 3 different names a day. He kept this big long list in his notebook. He is constatly coming up with wild band names. Some of them end up as song titles on the set list. Unfortunately noone kept track of them but TR. That was to many miles ago for me to remember. I do remember alot of them being quite funny. We had many a great gutbuster over some of them. Keep in mind he WHILE he was puke matrix he would even change the name of the band. It was pretty crazy. Some nites he would introduce the band with different names. You may be able to track some of them down from shows from that period. Sorry I could not be of more help on this one. Just trying to HELP and be the nice guy that Isaac thinks I am not!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000