Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 You're Pretty

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saint Jude Posted - 01/02/2002 : 4:33:31 PM
Hey fluff and others, any one ever heard of this band. They come out of milwaukee and they are amazing, the singer has the best voice in the world. and the guitar guy is just crazy with the sounds he makes, go to www.yourepretty.com and u can get some samples of stuff there. but they are realy realy good. i would rate them one of my top 5 bands.

So check them out. Listen to 'not a saint' and 'breakthrough or breakdown' for a sample of their stuff, theirs more but if u just wanna listen to 2 for a sample check thouse.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
38   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 01/31/2002 : 04:42:24 AM
"STUFF"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/30/2002 : 6:39:37 PM
and I didn't know that he had material that wasn't blatantly and grossly dirty. That's some funny stuff, and not dirty, which surprises me.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/30/2002 : 6:38:51 PM
good stuff.

-Jason-

Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/30/2002 : 2:52:18 PM
Here ya go...

"You say to a guy, "How are ya?" He says, "Fine and dandy." Not me. I never say that. You know why? because I'm never both those things at the same time. Sometimes I'm fine. But I'm not dandy. I might be close to dandy. I might be approaching dandy. I might even be in the general vicinity of dandyhood. But not quite fully dandy. Other times, I might indeed be highly dandy. However, not fine. One time, 1978. August. For about an hour. I was both fine and dandy at the same time. But nobody asked me how I was. I coulda told 'em, "Fine and dandy!" I consider it a lost opportunity."

-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/30/2002 : 12:41:14 PM
More Carlin, please.

-Jason-

pcbTIM Posted - 01/28/2002 : 6:44:58 PM
quote:

Another Carlin classic:

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'"

ROTFLMAO!!! That should be you're new signature!!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
LizT Posted - 01/28/2002 : 3:35:52 PM
Silky you're full of them! LOL! Thanks for the laugh, I needed it. Fluffy, I see what you were getting at, I was having a sensitive moment this morning, silly me! No harm done my friend.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/28/2002 : 2:44:23 PM
Another Carlin classic:

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'"

-J

LizT Posted - 01/28/2002 : 2:25:08 PM
To the top! Silkmeister, bend over so I can kick your ass with my steel toed boots!LOL! Just kidding, I'll have to remember that one.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/28/2002 : 1:44:19 PM
"If you ever want to REALLY piss of a feminist... call her a 'cum catcher.'" -George Carlin
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/28/2002 : 1:17:57 PM
something about shoes...that's all I remember.

-Jason-

Fluffy Posted - 01/28/2002 : 11:14:02 AM
I didn't really think that, I just figured this one was getting lost in the "Plethera of Posts". I would certainly never call my sis a stuck of bitch or any of the other 4 wonderful women that grace our fine board. Just figured I would have to say something like that to get you guys to chime in. I am working from experience here. Remember my "women" comment from way back when? Just a carefully planned ruse to pull you all out of the woodwork.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 01/28/2002 : 07:58:15 AM
Thanks for the compliment Fluffy. I failed to read the post until this morning......Please don't think I'm a stuck up bitch.

Fluffy Posted - 01/28/2002 : 06:03:03 AM
To the top, one more chance for the ladies!! I am always willing to give a second chance!! Whatta nice guy I am!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 01/27/2002 : 05:38:52 AM
OH BLOODY 'ELL!!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Fluffy Posted - 01/26/2002 : 4:50:48 PM
Not one female chimed in. Last time I try to say anything nice about them. YOUR WELCOME!! I guess it just goes to prove the old belief that beautiful women are STUCK UP BITCHES!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 01/25/2002 : 12:49:24 PM
quoting the song, even if I didn't put it in quotes so if you gotta beef with their grammer, take it up with those limey bastards who wrote the song. I was not trying to confuse. I think you confused yourself, or did I try and confuse you, or did you just think I was trying to confuse you, RU confused now? I am. OH WELL LIMEY BASTARDS!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 01/24/2002 : 2:50:33 PM
I thought it was "deadlier"...unless you were trying to be grammatically correct...and if you meant it to be a quote, it would have been in quotation marks...but the majority of the message was from that song.........MOM! Fluffy's confusing me!!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 06:48:26 AM
Yes he is, INDEED!! But he is not female, and I am quite partial to the female of the species. The Female of the Species is more deadly than the male.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/24/2002 : 03:04:55 AM
I hear jsoldo is a hottie in his purple dress.

-Jason-

Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 03:01:37 AM
by the way, We got 5 females on the board, EVERGREEN, Liz K, Krystal, JENJEN(who has arrived safely in Italy), and my Sis. I have met them all and they are all very purty. What are the chances? 5 females appear regularly on our board and they are all hotties. Lucky US!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 02:57:44 AM
Don't worry EVERGREEN, I am sure subconsciously, IT WAS!!

You're Sooooo Purty!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Saint Jude Posted - 01/23/2002 : 5:22:37 PM
Heh, sorry.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Evergreen Posted - 01/22/2002 : 1:00:27 PM
And I thought this one was about me

EVERGREEN 143
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/05/2002 : 11:56:24 AM
I can dig it...

-Jason-

Fluffy Posted - 01/05/2002 : 07:09:52 AM
Alphabetical, and then within each artist, by release date. Otherwise known as "chronologically"!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
KevinLesko Posted - 01/05/2002 : 02:38:33 AM
Ugh, I tried alphabetizing once.... I gave up on that though, it would always screw me over when I would go nuts and buy a bunch of new ones.

tericee Posted - 01/04/2002 : 10:31:39 PM
quote:

Alphabetically is the only way to go in a situation like this.

Once they're alphabetized by artist, what do you do? I tried sub-alphabetizing by album title once, but it looked too random to me, so I re-sorted in order of release date.

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Fluffy Posted - 01/03/2002 : 7:34:17 PM
quote:
OK OK I get the point. Jeez...It's dead!

Oh Look a TR quote with DUAL OK's in front of it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/03/2002 : 7:11:07 PM
Gotta say that I like Jack Black in that movie...John Cusak is just kinda a plus (as per the fact that he's pretty cool, too).

Ok, I guess I like Jack Black in lots of his movies. Especially Jackal when he gets his arm blown off by that 50cal gun that he himself built...talk about shooting yourself in the foot...

-Jason-

pcbTIM Posted - 01/03/2002 : 7:00:19 PM
OK OK I get the point. Jeez...It's dead! Talk about dancing on its grave. Xar's gonna be pissed off of you don't stop crushing his corpse.

Fluffy Posted - 01/03/2002 : 6:42:19 PM
quote:
My favorite part is when he imagines kicking Robbins's ass.
That is a very good representation of the DUALITY of MAN! Both a GOOD and a BAD side. Hence the term DUALITY of man, conotating 2 Sides! Hence DUAL!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 01/03/2002 : 6:17:07 PM
quote:

That is High Fidelity, right? Hell, I can't 'member..

Yeah! That's from High Fidelity. That movie is hilarious. I think he decided to arrange them by copyright year or something like that. My favorite part is when he imagines kicking Robbins's ass.

You have a date?! Well what's her name?
Anna.
Anna what? Anaconda?

Fluffy Posted - 01/03/2002 : 05:35:52 AM
Alphabetically is the only way to go in a situation like this. That way there is never any having to switch stuff around when the girlfriend dumps me. She does not affect alphabetical order. Just my SANITY! Although I do have my weird little alphabetizing quirks.(IE:Wartime under Rollins, because Rollins is in the band)(IE:Mothers of Invention under Zappa, cause what idiot would look for it under M.O.I.)(IE:Soundtracks get alphabetized under the TITLE of the movie)the list goes on and on actually so I guess to the casual observer it would seem FUCKED or make no sense, but to me it makes perfect sense. I have just found a system that is not affected by the wind(read:girls BLOWING in and out of my life)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
tericee Posted - 01/03/2002 : 02:35:00 AM
Somebody made a documentary once about weirdos (or something) and Fluffy was in it explaining his method for organizing his record collection. (I can't remember when the documentary came out, but it must have been before CDs were ubiquitous.)

teri :)

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/03/2002 : 01:26:12 AM
Fluffy, that makes me wonder...how do you organize 5000 cds? I can't imagine...I would have to go alphabetical...or do like John Cusak in High Fidelity and whenever you get all pissed at a woman, just rearrange them according to whatever mood you are in at the time.

That is High Fidelity, right? Hell, I can't 'member..

But really, how do you do it?

-Jason-

tericee Posted - 01/03/2002 : 12:12:55 AM
I could see where You're Pretty and My Ruin are hard to distinguish. A pretty girl can often lead to ruin, so that makes perfect sense.

Fluffy Posted - 01/02/2002 : 4:42:26 PM
I have heard OF them, I THINK I may have a CD by them, but obviously since I am not sure, I cannot tell you if I liked them. I may be confusing them with MyRuin. I will definitely look into it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000