Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 MushroomHead

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 01/02/2002 : 12:49:45 PM
Anyone heard of/heard the band MushroomHead? I just saw one of their videos last night on MTVX. Kinda weird, but really cool music. A little Slipknotish, but with more talent. Everyone around here (Iowa) thinks I should like Slipknot, because I'm from Iowa, and so is Slipknot, and they all like them because of that fact...I just don't get it.

But anyway, MushroomHead's pretty cool as far as I've seen/heard.

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Erich with an h Posted - 01/06/2002 : 10:45:05 PM
Mushroomhead have had it in for slipknot since the begining. they said that Slipknow ripped them off, and said that pretty much it was their idea first, the whole mask thing and extreme music stuff. I love slipknot, and i havent heard mushroomhead, but i'll definatly check them out.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Saint Jude Posted - 01/06/2002 : 03:48:54 AM
I can see the music man... its like wavey. I can feel it too man. . . its trippie.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
KevinLesko Posted - 01/05/2002 : 03:43:14 AM
I'll have to check them out, I'm not too into Slipknot: I like their drum beats but a bit too much screaming for me.

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 01/02/2002 : 1:51:11 PM
There are times when I'll be playing and I just lose myself in it. i'll start playing stuff that I didn't know I had in me, or playing and singing a brand new song, with cool lyrics, etc...only problem is, I'm NEVER recording when that stuff happens. I guess I should start recording anytime I play, but then I'll go broke buying tapes and stuff all the time, and I'll have tapes lying all over my apartment. Plus, instead of just grabbing the guitar, and playing, I'd have to set up the recording stuff, check the levels, etc...and thats a lot of trouble for noodling while watching TV or waiting for a download or something.

Adam

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Fluffy Posted - 01/02/2002 : 1:23:21 PM
That IS way kewl!!!!! Keep it up! BECOME the MUSIC!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 01/02/2002 : 1:12:04 PM
That's cool that you're not into it. For some reason, the music I've been getting into/writing lately keeps getting more and more obscure/weird/just plan freaky. But for some reason I can't get enough of it. I was playing around at a music store with a DD-5, and a multi effects thing a few days ago, and had this weird loop going, with the guitar tuned down to C# (they just love that in the music shops hehe) pitch shift, ring modulation, a little distortion, and a little flanger, and the backwards mode of the DD-5. This guy came up to me and said "Shit man, you keep that shit up youre going to become the music!" I turned to him and said "That is the coolest thing anyone has ever said about my music!" LOL.

Adam

Fluffy Posted - 01/02/2002 : 1:06:23 PM
Never heard them, but when I saw their album cover I thought the same thing. Looks alot like Slipknot! Rew says it is!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 01/02/2002 : 12:53:23 PM
everyone thinks i should like Mushroomhead becasue they are from clevelnad and LIVE NEAR CLEVELAND DAMMIT!!!!! sorry...i'm not into that type of stuff but they do have talent...

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000