Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 You know who I miss? (clue: It's Xar666).

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/26/2009 : 8:30:31 PM
Yeah, guy. It's true.
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 03/04/2010 : 09:41:35 AM
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

quote:
Originally posted by Xar666

I miss him too.

Hm only 542 posts? They must have been very memorable ones.

Yeah....he made them count:

quote:
Or anal sex with a penguin?

http://timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3049

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/04/2010 : 08:28:58 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Xar666

I miss him too.

Hm only 542 posts? They must have been very memorable ones.
Xar666 Posted - 03/03/2010 : 6:25:42 PM
I miss him too.
LizT Posted - 10/03/2009 : 8:26:24 PM
I think I made this comment many moons ago that if it wasn't for the early years of DMB I would have never been exposed to the incredible talent of Tim Reynolds. I still see very clearly in my mind Tim playing at a DMB show and melting to his knees with his guitar as if they were one. At that point I was hooked! I don't go to DMB shows very often anymore, maybe one a year.

I went to the Camden show a couple weeks ago. I was in the 6th row. I was directly in front of Tim. Between a couple songs I stood on my seat and yelled "Timm Reynolds". The last TIMe I did it, Mr. Matthew's gave a look. I did not mean any disrespect to Dave, but it would not be a band without all of the incredible members.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 10/02/2009 : 7:25:37 PM
You can't please everyone all of the time, ya know?
Ranting Thespian Posted - 10/01/2009 : 5:00:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

quote:
I'm lost, who is he/she? Did something happen? I'm lost.

Also, what's wrong with DMB fans that are fans of TR/TR3? I'm one of those :( .

If you don't remember him, don't worry about it.

As for DMB TR fans, nothing "wrong" with them, I think I am the only non-DMB TR fan these days, but what I meant are fans that can't appreciate TR for who he is without seeing who his friends(DMB) are.
In other words take DMB out of the picture and see who would be left.Years ago the board members wouldn't say TR's name and DMB in the same sentence.Now those days are over & TR seems to = DMB.

IMO which no one gives a shit about anyway (and I don't give a shit if they don't, LOL) TR's music is forever music. DMB music is the kind you grow up with, still might like because of the memories it brings back, but evenually you grow out of.

DMB "freaks" who live & breath DMB, and worship Dave make me want to vomit. If DMB is ALWAYS on one's mind, if one is always wondering what Dave is doing, if one has to twitter, FB or myspace Dave every day, etc, well that = obssession and boarders on being "sick".....unless that "one" is 13 years old or younger, then they are normal.

Now do you get it Nick? Yes or no, just forget it and have a great day! Life is too short to debate this shit and I am tired of typing with one hand.

Ah, I get the type of people you are talking about. Ones who just consider him as "that shredding guitarist" that plays with DMB. I am a dedicated DMB fan, but when I think of TR, I think of Stream, See Into Your Soul, Nomadic Wavelength, Astral Projection, Parallel Universe, Light Up Ahead, Sticks And Stones, and Radiance before I think of him with DMB. Also, I know people who want him to stay with DMB or join them. I don't, because I want more solo/TR3 work, lol. I like him in DMB (I think he makes them better) but I never want him to stay with them indefinitely.

But for me, DMB is something very special. It's not nostalgic, I just connect with them so much. They mean even more to me today then they did all those years ago. However, I feel the same with TR/TR3. The 4 bands/musicians that do that for me are DMB, Beatles, Floyd, and Tim/TR3. Their music keeps growing on me.

But, yeah, there is also nothing wrong in not enjoying DMB's music. We all have different tastes, and I know yours PJK. We're fine with each other on it.

Anyways, I like to close with that I like cheese. It's just damn good stuff!
gnome44 Posted - 09/30/2009 : 11:05:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Yeah, Dave band is kinda pooey. Although, I feel the same about TR3. I am a poor, poor fan. Tim is still the goddamn man though, I just don't like rock music too much these days.

You're not alone, HRW.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 09/30/2009 : 7:23:16 PM
Yeah, Dave band is kinda pooey. Although, I feel the same about TR3. I am a poor, poor fan. Tim is still the goddamn man though, I just don't like rock music too much these days.
Arthen Posted - 09/30/2009 : 09:28:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

IMO which no one gives a shit about anyway (and I don't give a shit if they don't, LOL) TR's music is forever music. DMB music is the kind you grow up with, still might like because of the memories it brings back, but eventually you grow out of.

That about sums up my relationship with DMB. I've found my interest in them fading each year while my interest in TR only increases.
gnome44 Posted - 09/30/2009 : 08:43:58 AM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK
...I think I am the only non-DMB TR fan these days...

You're not alone, PJK.
PJK Posted - 09/30/2009 : 07:36:04 AM
quote:

If you don't remember him, don't worry about it.

As for DMB TR fans, nothing "wrong" with them, I think I am the only non-DMB TR fan these days, but what I meant are fans that can't appreciate TR for who he is without seeing who his friends(DMB) are.
In other words take DMB out of the picture and see who would be left.Years ago the board members wouldn't say TR's name and DMB in the same sentence.Now those days are over & TR seems to = DMB.

IMO which no one gives a shit about anyway (and I don't give a shit if they don't, LOL) TR's music is forever music. DMB music is the kind you grow up with, still might like because of the memories it brings back, but evenually you grow out of.

DMB "freaks" who live & breath DMB, and worship Dave make me want to vomit. If DMB is ALWAYS on one's mind, if one is always wondering what Dave is doing, if one has to twitter, FB or myspace Dave every day, etc, well that = obssession and boarders on being "sick".....unless that "one" is 13 years old or younger, then they are normal.

Now do you get it Nick? Yes or no, just forget it and have a great day! Life is too short to debate this shit and I am tired of typing with one hand.
Ranting Thespian Posted - 09/29/2009 : 9:46:01 PM

PJK Posted - 09/29/2009 : 11:57:51 AM
Those days were fun! Jason, I forgot about Xar666!Made me smile to be reminded of him, also to see those who posted here. We did have some great times on this board. FB, myspace, twitter, can't hold a candle to what we had here. Nice memories!

I thought of the days years ago when going to a TR show meant spending time with the awesome board members, true TR fans. Now, seems those days are gone, replaced by DMB TR fans. Too bad they will never know what they missed out on. Glad to have memories etched in my heart.

You all put the biggest smile on my face. Remember the "post whore?" How about the wild adventures that Fluffy would post about, going up Pikes Peak, things he & Rew would do,etc. His stories were always entertaining, always fun to read. The Tim/Dave show in Boone, NC...whatever happened to Sorrel? I still keep in contact with pcbTIM.

Guess the closest we ever came to a board reunion was with those who attended Fur Peace Ranch.

To all of you (& those special people who didn't post here yet) Thanks For The Memories! And a huge thanks & lots of love to the man who made it all happen, TIM!

Guess time marches on. I am happy to have those memories.
Fluffy Posted - 09/28/2009 : 4:56:10 PM
He just friended me on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/jeremy.mcfaddin

I miss him on the boards as well. We should try & get him back over here. Those daze were alot of fun!
Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/28/2009 : 12:40:34 PM
Indeed.
LizT Posted - 09/27/2009 : 1:36:19 PM
Just out of curiosity I checked when he became a member. He was there in the beginning.......

Hope all is well with him.

I missed you Mr. enthuTIMsiast! And all the very nice people I have met here.
dirtysloth Posted - 09/27/2009 : 11:07:56 AM
No message board is complete without its resident necrophiliac.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 09/27/2009 : 10:23:19 AM
Yeah, haven't seen him round for years.
Arthen Posted - 09/26/2009 : 11:17:22 PM
Count me in on that score too.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000