Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 The Sorcerer's Fluffy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/27/2001 : 6:24:23 PM
So I read the Harry Potter: The Sorcerer's Stone book. I know, I know, it's a kids book. I wanted to see if our kids are getting progressively dumber or if this was really a decent book.

Turns out the book is ok. At least people are willing to READ it, which is probably an improvement. My sister once asked me if I knew anything about Harry Potter and if I thought it was ok for her son (6 years) to get into all of that (not magic, mind you, just the shit that they sell for the movie). I said I had no idea, and then asked her had she ever watched Power Rangers (he's into that, or was, recently). She said no, and I asked her what's the difference. She knew nothing about Power Rangers, but she let him get into that, why wouldn't she let him get into Harry Potter.

Damn..that's not even what this is supposed to be about.

Fluffy, that dog in the book, the three headed one, that people bought for you. That dog is your antithesis, in case you didn't know.

I would consider you one of the biggest music fans I know (what was it, 5000 cds, 15000 albums?). In the book, the three-headed dog, who guards the Sorcerer's Stone (basically the holy grail: gives eternal life, and I think you can turn things to gold with it...pretty valuable resource) can only be taken off guard with MUSIC. You play some and he immediately gets drowsy and falls asleep, then you sneak in the trapdoor he's guarding.

Just thought that was interesting.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 12/29/2001 : 12:14:45 AM
So let me see if I got this straight, I am a black haired, 4 legged, 4 armed, 3 headed drooling beast with 2 computers that gets sleepy when I hear music? Yep! Thats me! To a "T"!! Wait, Wait, Wait, I don't guard a trap door, I guard the front door at the 9:30 Club. Does that count? It's way more "hellish" than anyplace in Harry Potter. I actually guard the trap door just in the movie and when I am not making the movie I keep in practice by working at the Nightclub. Just so you all know, I resemble(or is it resent?) that statement! HEHE Oh yes, and just so everyone knows, they broke the mold just "B4" they made me!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Evergreen Posted - 12/28/2001 : 2:43:19 PM
Hey Fluffy, inquiring minds wanna know.....
Do you guard a trap door?
3 Heads?.... did they make a mold of you or something
4 arms?......Think of the tricks you could do
Music makes you sleepy?.......but you never sleep, you're always online....typing on your computer!!!

EVERGREEN 143
Black Lotus Posted - 12/28/2001 : 10:35:25 AM
I figure Fluffy has four arms and two computers for posting messages due to his post count.

-----------------------
Look ma, new signature!

For more information, visit: http://www.freepeltier.org
tericee Posted - 12/28/2001 : 03:22:08 AM
Oh yeah, and the black hair. (Not that Fluffy's hair is black, but it's pretty damn dark, so I thought it might count.)

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
LizT Posted - 12/27/2001 : 9:32:29 PM
LOL! Teri, that's a good one!!!!
tericee Posted - 12/27/2001 : 9:08:15 PM
There is the drooling thing though. They have that in common.

teri

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/27/2001 : 8:37:16 PM
Ha, that makes it even better, why didn't I think of that. But that's exactly my point. I'm not sure Fluffy and Fluffy could be any more different. I mean our Fluffy doesn't even have three heads. Or 4 legs.

And as far as I know, Fluffy doesn't guard anyone's trap door.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
pcbTIM Posted - 12/27/2001 : 8:24:54 PM
by that logic, the worst job he could have is a bouncer because people would just slip by him.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000