Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Out of the loop

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
will Posted - 12/20/2001 : 4:33:49 PM
Ok, I'm officially out of it when it comes to all things TRelated...I used to spend a couple hours a week looking for interviews and reviews for Jon to use, but about two months ago I got into a car in New Jersey and now I live in San Diego...needless to say I am young, poor, and without a computer...the last thing I knew about was Kilborn. My last show was almost eight months ago, so that's buggin' me too! ( I got out here right after the Cali dates) On the up and up, I bought a bass to occupy my time.

Anyway, seeing how it's the holidays I was hoping somebody could do the ole' warm n' fuzzy and hook me up with a b+p of any shows from the last tour. I will try and throw something in to spread holiday cheer and all that good stuff as well. On the bad side, I read my email at the library, so I may not respond to your email immediately...please be patient!

Nice dropping in...what's up to dirtysloth, Lesko, Erichwithorwithoutan"h", and all the other guys whose posts I read all the time... wow there are a bunch more people on here now and Fluffy is still the coolest (or is it "kewlest"?) tour manager out there.

Peace to all!

PS Did I miss anything?

"This guitar is called sister. This guitar is called brother. I'm the bus driver and we're comin' home from school."
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
crash258 Posted - 01/04/2002 : 12:46:57 PM
I like the tree evergreen,

I was wondering if you were going to put a tree in your signature.

Philip

Evergreen Posted - 12/26/2001 : 3:45:20 PM
Wow Will thats so kewl. Your psyched! I stayed for months in a little surf cabin on a little side street 10 feet from the beach when I was there. It's a cozy quaint set up. Have you been to The Black. One of my favorite stores there. Carries all the important necessities...HeHe! Stop in you'll see what I mean. I'm hoping to be out there again soon so we'll have to get together and rap about TR.
And remember...there's no such thing as coincidence, only synchronicity. It may seem like you just stumbled upon it, but I bet it'll turn out to be much more than that...

EVERGREEN 143
will Posted - 12/26/2001 : 3:25:43 PM
Thank ya very much for all those generous offers folks...I am always in debt to the kind souls on the board. Evergreen--what a coincidence--I live in Ocean Beach already. I moved out here with no game plan--no job, no crib--and it I just happened to wind up in OB, a mere twenty feet from the ocean (and about a ten minute walk to the pier). There must be some serious Celestine shit going on, 'cause I never thought I'd wind up in such a chilled out place without knowing about it beforehand...and go figure, Tim & Co. make regular stops at a bar a few blocks away!

Anyways, thanks again, glad to see the same familiar names, and Fluffy, lemme put in that early request for you guys to get back to Winston's.

Happy ho-ho!

"This guitar is called sister. This guitar is called brother. I'm the bus driver and we're comin' home from school."
Fluffy Posted - 12/22/2001 : 5:57:44 PM
San Diego knows TIM REYNOLDS!! We usually play Winstons on the Beach when we play in San Diego. I think we have been there 3 times, maybe 4. Watch out for us, I am sure we will be back. Catch a wave and you're sitting on top of the world!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
KevinLesko Posted - 12/22/2001 : 03:00:02 AM
Yeah Big Willie Style, let me know if there is something you want, now is the time to ask since I'm off from school. My list is on the links page (although I need to update it with a few new shows)

Evergreen Posted - 12/21/2001 : 2:09:40 PM
Definitely get a hold of Kyle. He IS the man and has a lot of great stuff to share.....
San Diego.....WOW! I love it there. I almost moved there 2 yrs ago too! Go to Ocean Beach and hang out. There's a regular surf crowd who are really friendly(like the people on this board) and hang out together all the time on the beach near the pier. They will surely ask you to hang out if you stroll by them and mention Evergreen from Vermont. They always have tunes with them so it'll be your chance to turn them onto TR if they dont know already.
Good Luck

EVERGREEN 143
Fluffy Posted - 12/21/2001 : 12:41:42 AM
You may also want to try Kevin Lesko, he is in your area(SoCA).
So he can probably hook you up and it will be easier and quicker for him to get it to you. Also may want to contact KYLE. He shot some awesome vids of a few of the shows on this tour. Shoot him and email as well. Good luck, LMK if there is anything I can do. Glad to see you back Will. Keep checking in.

By the way, you are correct, it is "KEWLEST" not "CLUELESS" or was that "COOLEST" maybe its KEWLEST CLUELESS Tour Manager, HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
dirtysloth Posted - 12/20/2001 : 4:59:33 PM
Just an awesome tour, that's all. I'll be glad to help you out with a show or two, just check out my list and let me know what you think you'd like.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000