Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 The RIGHT Moment.....My 1000 POST!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 12/19/2001 : 01:26:23 AM
Well, Indeed I was waiting for the RIGHT moment. I really did want Erich with an H and EnthuTIMsiast to be present for this momentous occasion. After all they are 2 of the people that made our message board the thing I kept coming back to. So first let me welcome the both of them back to our ranks! I can't tell you how excited i was to open the message board and see that name over in the right column. If I am not mistaken he is on right now so let me say welcome back. Your friends are happy to have you back. To all the other great people on this board, I love that this board has grown out of love for TR and his music but the truly wonderful thing is the friends I think we all feel we have made on this board aside from that. So many of our conversations are just friendly chit chat or problems that are aggravating us and everyone here is great at offering advice or at least a comment that might cheer you up. We have some of the most inventive whit out there. I really look forward to reading the posts in this section even more than the TRelated section. This is where my friends hang. This is where friends come when they are having a bad day and looking for someone to lean on, this is where they come when they finish final exams and they want to share with friends and get a pat on the back. We can come here and talk about anything with each other and that is a great thing. So please, I want everyone to feel a part of my 1000th post as much as I am because if it were not for all of you I would never have come this far on the board. Thanx to all my friends who I can say anything to, cry with, LAUGH with and generally have a great time hanging out with. Pat yourselves on the back cause you guys rock and that is really why I am at 1000 posts!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dirtysloth Posted - 12/20/2001 : 5:11:30 PM
Congrats Fluffy! It really does mean a lot to us fans to have someone on the inside to fill us in. But what's more is having another kewl guy to chat with.

Anybody else catch the new title? Good one Jon.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 12/20/2001 : 3:59:13 PM
Fluffy, congrats on Numero...uh anyone know how to say 1000 in spanish, dammit, i took spanish for five years....

Seriously, congrats on the 1000 posts, and heres to 1000 more!!

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Black Lotus Posted - 12/19/2001 : 09:24:39 AM
You're the man Fluffy ... congrats and thanks for the kind words :)

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
LizT Posted - 12/19/2001 : 08:41:55 AM
Congratulations Fluffy! Peace, Liz
ujohnb01 Posted - 12/19/2001 : 04:42:51 AM
Fluffy:
Congrats! Next time your in SF the drinks are on me the whole night!
Regards,
BJ

On the 1st day God created Tim.
ujohnb01 Posted - 12/19/2001 : 04:42:24 AM
Fluffy:
Congrats! Next time your in SF the drinks are on me the whole night!
Regards,
BJ

On the 1st day God created Tim.
KevinLesko Posted - 12/19/2001 : 03:18:12 AM
Spoken wonderfully Fluffy!

That's true what he said though, I consider a lot of you to be friends even though I've only met maybe 2 or 3 of you face to face. It's cool that we all talk about our lives to each other and everything, so let me extend my thanks to everyone as well.

PEACE

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/19/2001 : 01:48:00 AM
Good gosh yeah, Fluffy, I'm on right now. Glad as hell that you are too. You are exactly right about this board being great for the reasons you mentioned. Glad you were glad to see my name on there for posting. That actually made me smile, which is not an easy task. Supergreat. And even tho some of the lines in your post started getting all crossed (read: half pint of Souther Comfort will do that to you) when I was reading it, I get your point. We are thankful for you being here, and we are glad you are here because of us.

Thanks Fluffy. You are one of the few people that have been able to convince me that you care, and you are Tim Reynold's tour manager to boot!!!!

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000