Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Hey Fluffy, thanks

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/19/2001 : 12:54:44 AM
Hey Fluffy, thanks for the email the other day. That was really nice of you. I had been wondering when I would post again, and since there's so much interest in you 1000th post...I thought I'd be here for the momentus occasion. So here I am.

But really, I want to thank you for noticing every member here on the boards, and especially noticing when they are gone (since 11.24.01, for me). Thanks for emailing me, and thanks for keeping up with us. So I'm back, now, I suppose, and I'll probably only be rivaled by maybe Black Locus for posts (did I mention my average of 5.345 per day).

Ok, now on to bidness... Thanks for whoever it was than suggested Tenacious D. When I found out that Jack Black was the singer, I bought their cd. It rocks. Some good geetar, too. Funny.

And I got the new one by Ozzy. Ok, so maybe that's not everyones bag, baby, but I like the song Dreamer, so I got it. Now I offically know (since it's my first Ozzy disc) that Ozzy does in fact ROCK. Neat.

So Fluffy, I guess I'm hoping to give you the perfect topic to post on when you get un-busy. Maybe Erich will get over here and post with me and then it will be the two vagrants or AWOLs and you can welcome us back with your 1000th.

Peace, and Keep the women,

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
krystal Posted - 12/21/2001 : 11:45:20 AM
Jason, glad you're back on the board.

Krystal

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000