Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Finals eat shit!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jsoldo Posted - 12/18/2001 : 07:03:39 AM
Goddammit what did i do to deserve this

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jsoldo Posted - 12/19/2001 : 11:05:54 PM
i was just saying i cant take much more of this, my skills at what i do is pretty good and could be better if i had time to focus it on shit i enjoyed (computers + guitar)... life pretty much just eats it... DAM THE MAN!

Peace On Earth
Jon
Black Lotus Posted - 12/19/2001 : 10:58:52 PM
quote:

Hey Jon I've been patiently waiting for you to finish this class. I'm assuming that since you've completed calc including a 5 HOUR final (EEEEEEKKKKK), without going postal on anyone, your ready and brilliant enough to build me a TRANSPORTER like the one on Star Trek("if I could just take it apart, I'm quite certain I can duplicate it, Captain").
Let me know if this is something you'd consider. Just think how your resume would look.

EVERGREEN 143 [img]http://www.timreynolds.com/icons/evergreen.gif">

I think I could handle that ... i have a duel major, Computer Science and Physics. This is some hard shit to do at the same time ... plus I work 40-50 hours a week at the one of the largest credit card companies in the world doing web app development and custom software applications. (Let my post count reflect the amount of work I accomplish )

-----------------------
Look ma, new signature!
sam Posted - 12/19/2001 : 9:43:40 PM
once upon a time , i felt like you do and and also many of those whom are mirroring those same sentiments you espouse. then came the professional exams, in my case, the cpa exam. i listen to those who tell me how easy i now have it , since i am now a cpa and do not again have to study and "take THE test". you do not know how good you have it! now , every time i answer the phone , meet or talk to a client or irs agent, attorney, actuary,potential client, colleague, staff person or my boss, each question they ask is a "final" exam, and if i give an answer, its got to be right-few to no partial credits in the real world. don't think the rest of us have to study-constantly?(tax law changes year to year,you have to know what question the client wants to ask because he doesn't, and give the right answer). that crap really cuts into practise time.
next time you see your doctor what's your response if you have chest pain and he tells you he got a c in cardiology class and has not studied since med school.
enjoy school while you can.these tests are nothing compared to what you may find out here.

Evergreen Posted - 12/19/2001 : 7:15:01 PM
Hey Jon I've been patiently waiting for you to finish this class. I'm assuming that since you've completed calc including a 5 HOUR final (EEEEEEKKKKK), without going postal on anyone, your ready and brilliant enough to build me a TRANSPORTER like the one on Star Trek("if I could just take it apart, I'm quite certain I can duplicate it, Captain").
Let me know if this is something you'd consider. Just think how your resume would look.

EVERGREEN 143 [img]http://www.timreynolds.com/icons/evergreen.gif">
KevinLesko Posted - 12/19/2001 : 7:04:50 PM
5 hours of calculus??????? I'd rather get raped by a hairy guy. Glad to hear you are done though, it's a great feeling eh?

LizT Posted - 12/19/2001 : 4:50:35 PM
Glad you got thru it Jon without choking the guy! I'm sure you aced it! Better you than me, I don't think I could have made it 5 hours!
jsoldo Posted - 12/19/2001 : 4:23:01 PM
Education is for chumps, I get dumber the longer I go to school, PS... my fucking calculus final was 5 FUCKIN HOURS today!!!!!!!! I almost strangled the kid next to me (tap tap tap) AKJBAJB!

Peace On Earth
Jon
Fluffy Posted - 12/19/2001 : 03:24:47 AM
JON... Tune In Turn On DROP OUT!!! Then you can say, Finals? What Finals?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 12/18/2001 : 12:10:53 PM
Hey Jon, good luck man. My son feels your pain, he has on more paper to write and his last final is tomorrow. I can't wait to see him!
Evergreen Posted - 12/18/2001 : 10:41:43 AM
Hang in there JON it'll be soooooooooooooo worth it when your done! and after you graduate, December and May will be fun fun fun again. December was always the WORST for me. Finals and papers up the wazzoo!!!!

EVERGREEN 143
Black Lotus Posted - 12/18/2001 : 09:57:23 AM
I am so done finals ... cool thing about where I goto school, classes are only 7 weeks. But, it's one night a week for 5 hours :(

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
jsoldo Posted - 12/18/2001 : 09:47:32 AM
Thanks man, two down... two to go (calc 2 and art of fiction) :-(

Peace On Earth
Jon
Tim is my Sanity Posted - 12/18/2001 : 09:09:21 AM
I finished last thursday,and have been high ever since. Hope you weather the storm, and good luck.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000