Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Any Blink-182 fans here?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
{=HTG=} Posted - 12/17/2001 : 6:45:52 PM
I was just wondering. This "punk" rock band has gone mainsteam, and there new stuff sounds pretty lame. I like the songs off there albums "Dude Ranch" and "Chesire Cat" Any people out there like this trio?

"dont like hesh-dont like rap-kciked ol' sally cuase she's fat-I'm a jerk, I'm a punk, took a shower cuase I stunk-smoked a bong killed a cat-had my nuts attacked by rats dot got nude, I wore a thong for a hobby, I make bombs" (Degenerate-Dude Ranch) Good stuff.

18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
therippa Posted - 06/17/2002 : 7:24:19 PM
quote:

What the crap is wrong with you asking that question, this is a Tim Reynolds message board, don't be showing disrespect putting that talentless crap in here.

Word.

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Fluffy Posted - 06/17/2002 : 7:14:14 PM
Right On Them!!!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/05/2002 : 02:03:40 AM
Right on!!!

*~Kaleigh~*
Fluffy Posted - 12/21/2001 : 12:18:51 AM
Johnny Rotten and Sid Vicious would spit on them both, and not in a good punk kinda way, but in a sad, trying-to-cash-in kinda way.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
dan p. Posted - 12/19/2001 : 3:02:12 PM
"I can play 10 power chords and run around in my undies, who wants to start a band? I guess I'd have to get more tattoo's, pierce my eye ball and dye my hair plaid though. Damn ... just not cool enough to be punk."

again, they aren't punk. punk has no place being mentioned in relation to blink or sum41. let's have no more parallels being drawn between the two.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
{=HTG=} Posted - 12/19/2001 : 1:11:35 PM
No wait, hold on. Limp Bizkit is much worse than Blink-182! Come on!

Black Lotus Posted - 12/19/2001 : 09:15:35 AM
I didn't even realize that fluffy, but I think we did.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Fluffy Posted - 12/19/2001 : 02:49:20 AM
Did we actually find someone less liked than Fred Durst and Limp Dickhead? AMAZING!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fleabass76 Posted - 12/19/2001 : 12:19:28 AM
Then it's agreed, lets never speak of this unpleasantness again.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
BigJollyGiant Posted - 12/18/2001 : 10:49:34 PM
Wow, I got flamed pretty bad on this topic, hahaha, I'll never bring them up again.

Black Lotus Posted - 12/18/2001 : 10:25:47 PM
I can play 10 power chords and run around in my undies, who wants to start a band? I guess I'd have to get more tattoo's, pierce my eye ball and dye my hair plaid though. Damn ... just not cool enough to be punk.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
{=HTG=} Posted - 12/18/2001 : 7:15:03 PM
I'd be tight as hell to see them live. (hey, hot chicks flashing people, come on, good stuff!)

dan p. Posted - 12/18/2001 : 6:14:00 PM
i could reiterate this until my jaw is offset. they are not punk. never will be. and seeing as they claim to be punk, the band is a living lie. and since the substance of lies are fake, they aren't real as a band. i don't know about some people, but i like real bands. however, as it has been stated earlier, to each their own.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Saint Jude Posted - 12/18/2001 : 12:39:25 PM
Yes... we got realy fucking riped off... the first place band (who we determinded deserved first place) was complaining that we didnt get first.

Doing a blink cover contains not even one drop of tallent. I think we were the only band that did a song not in 4/4.

But the judges were too busy shoving their heads up their own asses to realize this.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Fleabass76 Posted - 12/18/2001 : 12:16:50 AM
I like to classify Blink under Boy-band Punk. And that's not a good thing boys and girls. I remember on a hot summer day when my band was beaten in a battle of the bands by a band playing blink covers. And poorly I might add. We were obvliously the better band, at least 2nd cuz there was this kickass blues band there also. But the grudge will always lie w/ Blink and everything that it entails.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
KevinLesko Posted - 12/17/2001 : 11:59:53 PM
I just can't stand them. How can you respect a band that, when they play live they suck so bad that they admit it and have to tell jokes to keep the crowd entertained. I bet when they were looking for a new drummer the ad said- "needed, someone who can drum the same beat for each song"

Now, there is ONE good thing about them, John Henson and Talk Soup were in one of their videos!!!! Talk Soup was the best show on TV while John was the host.

Black Lotus Posted - 12/17/2001 : 10:52:21 PM
I don't wanna reply to this topic .... oh wait, DAMMIT! I did!

Hey BigJollyGiant ... relax a bit bro. We all respect each other's diversities and interests here. Even if we don't agree.

I'm not a fan of Blink, but you gotta have some respect for groups that do what they want because it makes 'em happy. After all, that's what it's all about. Getting your emotions out through playing, even if they are simple, and being happy with what you play.

-----------------------
BigJollyGiant Posted - 12/17/2001 : 7:44:04 PM

Blink 182?? They suck amazingly larg balls, they have no talent what so ever, unless you think 1 chorde a song is talent and every song sounds the same. They have nothing better to sing about except fucking dogs. What the crap is wrong with you asking that question, this is a Tim Reynolds message board, don't be showing disrespect putting that talentless crap in here.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000