Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Teh Hmuan Mnid

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Zachmozach Posted - 06/17/2007 : 5:56:08 PM
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tericee Posted - 06/26/2007 : 4:29:08 PM
Just saw it Fluffy. Believe it or not, I just read an article about this very thing in an IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) magazine. It said that even though the brain can adapt and overcome in reading that paragraph, it would tire much more quickly if every single thing it had to process in a day were written in that manner. It even went on to say that the brain can read professionally type-set text like you would find in a book for a much longer time than it can read pixellated text on a screen. Very interesting stuff.
Fluffy Posted - 06/21/2007 : 11:50:08 AM
This thread is going to throw Teri into a tizzy! LOL
Robin Posted - 06/18/2007 : 01:18:30 AM
Boy, things are really slow around here aren't they.....Peace, Robin
gnome44 Posted - 06/18/2007 : 12:12:48 AM
I knew a guy who could say things in reverse...instantly.

We would give him various words and/or phrases and he would rattle them back to us perfectly in reverse without any hesitation. He seemed to nail everything, everytime no matter how weird or long the phrase was.

What a freak...
Ranting Thespian Posted - 06/17/2007 : 11:30:26 PM
.ti od nac I ,ylsuoireS .sdrawkcab gnidaer referp I
rubylith Posted - 06/17/2007 : 7:13:43 PM
Wow taht is totlaly asweome! The hmaun mnid is ralely naet. I tihnk Taht I am ginog to go lstien to Big Bslat of hot air.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000